Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    chest6 is offline Banned
    I dated a girl similar to this and I caught her in the act too. It was at her house and I was at the front door and she kissed him on the stairway. I opened the door and sprinted up but that pussy ran off like a bitch. I tried to leap over her but she pretty much grabbed my feet pretty good and slowed me down for a few seconds. The kid hid somewhere for awhile and I was looking for him. He then got outside somehow and drove off..I was so pissed I woulda fvcked his shit up. Her twin jumped on back back and I was running around with her on my back , it woulda been funny with someone else looking in but it wasnt funny to me. Some girls are like that man, I was nothing but nice as could be to this girl. Some just dont appreciate shit..

See and wait what she does if she tries to sick her dad on you fvck up her life like you said. I have many things I coulda hold against my ex if she made the choice to fvck with me. Once she tried to slash my tires but my friend told me he heard her boasting about it, so that stopped that. Watch out and see what happens.

Oh..and I wouldve done the exact same thing in your situation. I screamed in her face pretty bad too..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I thought about this also and I hope that it turns out that it's not the case. I hope he knew everything down to a "T". I went through this whole relationship feeling like a sucker.....even my mother said, "you must have sucker written all over your head." I'm sorry i didnt get out of this relationship sooner and I am a total ass for not getting out. I just liked being settled down and I thought that her having a kid it would mean a mature woman who is also ready to settle down. Shit was I wrong.
    Deep down you knew you had a girl like this, but the good moments dont want you to realize it and realize that this instance had a good chance in happening, or something similar to it.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Deep down you knew you had a girl like this, but the good moments dont want you to realize it and realize that this instance had a good chance in happening, or something similar to it.

It's funny cuz I did go through the relationship thinking what a piece of shit g/f I had but I guess I just lived in denial......you live and you learn.

tempbrit is offline Member
    It's funny cuz I did go through the relationship thinking what a piece of shit g/f I had but I guess I just lived in denial......you live and you learn.

You my friend need to make sure you learn from this.

If you want a relationship, then you need to find someone with some stability. I look at it like this....if you both are not helping each other become better people, then chances are one will drag the other down and everyone will be miserable.

If you want to continue to date strippers, DO NOT become emotionally involved. Enjoy the sex and the passion then move on.

Keep your chin up. You will find a hottie who will make you happy.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    gd bro it sounds like you had a good time. we needed to see that on film. i hope the law doesnt get involved. she is a total POS and should be capped and thrown in the river.

I honestly dont feel fulfilled with what I did.....i'm still very angered and annoyed with everything

chest6 is offline Banned
    seems like u fvcked that dude up pretty good..just make sure that girl dont fvck with you at all..or fvck her shit up (not physically wise obviously)

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    sorru to hear about all this USfighter but at least you know the truth and you walked away the better person.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    seems like u fvcked that dude up pretty good..just make sure that girl dont fvck with you at all..or fvck her shit up (not physically wise obviously)

I'm almost sorry i did....i'm not a violent guy outside of my past competitions and i'm pretty mellow and i feel disappointed in myself but at the same time I cant sit around and feel like i've wasted the past year as she ****s me over and get nothing back. i wanted something and maybe doing that wasnt the right thing but what can i say.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'm almost sorry i did....i'm not a violent guy outside of my past competitions and i'm pretty mellow and i feel disappointed in myself but at the same time I cant sit around and feel like i've wasted the past year as she ****s me over and get nothing back. i wanted something and maybe doing that wasnt the right thing but what can i say.
    Im mellow too man..but seeing that just sets off in ur head and u go into insane mode..im mellow and laid back like you and reacted the same way. What you did was not horrible in any way..i wouldnt feel bad about it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    wHoa sounds like you fvcked that guy up bad. good job BTW! I just hope you dont catch a case over this cause it wouldnt be worth it IMO. Not over a silly bitch like that.

Has she tried calling you at all? does she have access to your funds in anyway, or does she know to much info in general to fvck you over some how? I would sit and think long and hard about shit like that cause you never know what she could have up her sleeve. Good luck to you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    wHoa sounds like you fvcked that guy up bad. good job BTW! I just hope you dont catch a case over this cause it wouldnt be worth it IMO. Not over a silly bitch like that.

Has she tried calling you at all? does she have access to your funds in anyway, or does she know to much info in general to fvck you over some how? I would sit and think long and hard about shit like that cause you never know what she could have up her sleeve. Good luck to you bro!

Nah she hasnt called me....she has no access to my money and knows one piece of information to **** me over but she's too stupid to know what it is, secondly she knows my guns are a lot bigger than hers when it comes to dirty laundry and I dont think she's dumb enough to pull the trigger.

anger over something somebody did directly to you is bad, but emotional anger when somebody kisses your girl in front of you can make you a killing machine very fast. Even an angry inexperienced fighter against a competitive fighter can be brutal, especially if they get to the point where their mind blanks out and DESTROY is the only thing they think. But a competitive fighter, and this combined, makes for a dangerous mother****er. The convulsions scare me bro, thats usually a sign of severe head trauma. I wonder how he got home or to the hospital. Think of it this way, in the end she got hers. Now she's stressed out every which way from Sunday, not only over you and her loss, but now she has this guy to deal w/ and all that happened to him. He make make her life a living hell over it. Like I said, cant blame you, just hope no legal ramifications come of it, and if they do then lie like hell. The broken window would be the hardest part to explain, you need a story, one that makes it sound like you were trying to reason with him and her and felt threatened by him. Hell, I'd even get a freind to smack you in the side of the face and tell authorities he swung first. Dont think authorities wont be notified, in this case they will, especially if he was in convulssions

I did go back later on to the scene to see if there's anything left, I saw no cops, and the car was gone and it was very soon after it all happened. So i dont think that any police were called or involved cuz they woulda still been there at that point, plus if this dude had some serious health consequences she woulda def called me and told me.

so have you heard from her at all ?? if so what did she say i mean ya'll live togather right ? so your gonna have to see her soon so she can get her stuff or are you the one moveing out ???

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Sounds like you feel bad for what happened to the other guy. I truly hope that you do and that you can take this experience forward and do some good with it - like help out another brother that may be going through something similar.
    Sharing your story here may help one of our members avoid a situation like this - so thank you for that.

As you stated in an earlier post - your girlfriend had some baggage.
    Well, now you have a little baggage of your own, but it seems that the difference between your baggage and hers is that yours is packed with a better road ahead and the promise of good things. Hers is packed with doom and gloom and perhaps no way out.

Hope you can move on quickly.
    Good Luck Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    so have you heard from her at all ?? if so what did she say i mean ya'll live togather right ? so your gonna have to see her soon so she can get her stuff or are you the one moveing out ???

Nah we dont live together.....thank God. But she does owe me a tremendous amount of money that I want back and she said she'd pay back. I have no problem buying shit for my g/f but when she asks for something thats $100+ at a time frequently....i kinda need to pay my own bills too, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Sounds like you feel bad for what happened to the other guy. I truly hope that you do and that you can take this experience forward and do some good with it - like help out another brother that may be going through something similar.
    Sharing your story here may help one of our members avoid a situation like this - so thank you for that.

As you stated in an earlier post - your girlfriend had some baggage.
    Well, now you have a little baggage of your own, but it seems that the difference between your baggage and hers is that yours is packed with a better road ahead and the promise of good things. Hers is packed with doom and gloom and perhaps no way out.

Hope you can move on quickly.
    Good Luck Brother.

This is my consolation and it carries me through an emotional burden that should be bothering me but it's not. Seriously, I dont care if I ever see her again or not, I'm angry in the sense of my own stupidity for not doing something sooner so I could avoid this, but honestly i just dont even care about her anymore and I'm not going to either. I know as time goes by you start missing the person but it will not be the case with this person. I just have utter contempt for her and that's that.

Nah we dont live together.....thank God. But she does owe me a tremendous amount of money that I want back and she said she'd pay back. I have no problem buying shit for my g/f but when she asks for something thats $100+ at a time frequently....i kinda need to pay my own bills too, ya know?

i heard that bro, well i hope you get your cash soon enough, so you have talked to her.?

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i heard that bro, well i hope you get your cash soon enough, so you have talked to her.?

nah no words to her......i wont be calling, but i know eventually she will.....for what reasons we will see.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    nah no words to her......i wont be calling, but i know eventually she will.....for what reasons we will see.
    And when she calls.... You don't pick up the phone, you don't need to be bothered by that piece of shit, she isn't worth your time, and no matter what she says you saw what she is capable of no matter how many times she says she loves you. Everyone keeps telling me these NYC girls are off the chain, you'll find one to take care of ya!!!!

You put some size on since the last time i saw you, you're turning into one big mother

good to see ya man

be cool,

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    And when she calls.... You don't pick up the phone, you don't need to be bothered by that piece of shit, she isn't worth your time, and no matter what she says you saw what she is capable of no matter how many times she says she loves you. Everyone keeps telling me these NYC girls are off the chain, you'll find one to take care of ya!!!!

You put some size on since the last time i saw you, you're turning into one big mother

good to see ya man

be cool,

Ahhh my ol friend monster. Good to see you bro. I have been slacking at the gym....after the holidays I'm startin the cycle and i'll put another pic up. Get your ass over here to NY so we can train together. Bouncer is comin in Feb, you should try gettin your ass over here.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh my ol friend monster. Good to see you bro. I have been slacking at the gym....after the holidays I'm startin the cycle and i'll put another pic up. Get your ass over here to NY so we can train together. Bouncer is comin in Feb, you should try gettin your ass over here.
    I will, and I promise when i do i'll let you know... I'm just coming back from a torn rotator cuff UGH..... and when i get there we'll go train... LMFAO BOUNCER BETTER BRING HIS LUCKY CHARMS!!

Have a great holiday bro

i'm out

same to you dude

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    dude listen, shes cheating on you, i was a DJ at a strip club for four years. My advice drop her ass. You cannot I repeat cannot marry or have a real relatioship with a stripper. They all every single one of them have some emotinal baggage that will keep them ****ed up for the rest of their lives and before somone chimes in here talking about they married a stripper or not their GF yes yours too... they are ****ed in the head, you have to have somthing wrong with you if you can take your cloths off and rub on people for money. i speak from experience man.. i made that mistake wasted two years of my life with a "normal" stripper.. she even quit dancing for me becouse she wanted to be with me. Women are a dime a dozen man the best thing you can do is drop her. but do it cool like.. wait a few months show up at the club and play the sad sack role and you will be taggin all her friends asses.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    dude listen, shes cheating on you, i was a DJ at a strip club for four years. My advice drop her ass. You cannot I repeat cannot marry or have a real relatioship with a stripper. They all every single one of them have some emotinal baggage that will keep them ****ed up for the rest of their lives and before somone chimes in here talking about they married a stripper or not their GF yes yours too... they are ****ed in the head, you have to have somthing wrong with you if you can take your cloths off and rub on people for money. i speak from experience man.. i made that mistake wasted two years of my life with a "normal" stripper.. she even quit dancing for me becouse she wanted to be with me. Women are a dime a dozen man the best thing you can do is drop her. but do it cool like.. wait a few months show up at the club and play the sad sack role and you will be taggin all her friends asses.

gotta read past my first post dude

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    It got nasty like I thought..........I waited for her to come out of work and she did and she hopped on the phone right away and was apparently looking for someone........the car pulls up and it's not a cab the guy gets out kisses her on the cheek and opens the door to let her in and she goes in. That was all I needed. They drove around the block and I followed them and I passed them on a one way road and skidded my car in front of his. I got out immediately, ripped my jacket off and ran to his car and tried to open it but it was locked. I saw him reaching to put the car in reverse and I kicked out the window and I just let my hands go and was hitting him in the car but I felt like i wasnt hitting him hard enough. I opened the door and my g/f was screaming for me to stop that I'm a psycho and all this other shit. I just pulled this guy out and unloaded everything I had......it was bad I mean i really really hurt this guy BAD. He started convulsing on the floor and I actually got kind of nervous at that point but I remember my cousin told me that happened in a lot of his kickboxing matches after knockouts. I went to her side of the car afterwards and screamed in her face that she's a ****in liar and a ****in whore. She has her big stripper bag filled with outfits and shoes and stuff and I tossed it on the roof off a building and i took her purse and threw it somewhere. Then I told her to **** off and I never want to see her again and dont care if she lives or dies at this point. I have done more for this girl than any girl i ever dated......when she didnt have a job i took care of her and her son for 5 months and sent myself into debt doing it, i took her verbal abuse for a long time, if she called me I was always there for her, I was more of a father to her son than his real father was. I really put a lot of things on the line for this girl and a lot of good relationships I had with people became spoiled because of her. I never questioned her or who her friends were when we dated but as the more shady she became the more questions I would ask. the more questions I would ask the more defensive she would become. I aint gonna lie to you guys, I had to use every single inch of restraint to keep myself from laying her out with the hardest punch I would've ever thrown. I have a feeling this isnt over.
    I dont get it why did you punch the guy? are you sure he even knew that your girl even had a boyfriend?

Like I said, this i'm not positive of but everyone there knows me and knows who i am so signs point more to yes he knew I was her b/f. There could always be that possibility of "no he didnt know" but the more I think about it the less logical that sounds. It would be very very difficult that after all this time of being in the club (although I have been absent from there) he wouldnt know who i am......everyone knows me there and someone would've said something to him.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    man sorry to hear about all that drama bro. **** her i hope ya bounce back quick.

FNG
    FNG is offline New Member
    Wow, man. You committed felony assault and did absolutely the wrong thing. I hope all you have to deal with is knowing that you f*cked up.

Respectfully, FNG

Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    Wow, man. You committed felony assault and did absolutely the wrong thing. I hope all you have to deal with is knowing that you f*cked up.

Respectfully, FNG

There is always one and I was waiting for it. Tell me, when you witness your g/f cheating first hand, what would you do in that situation? Call her the next day and say I'mleaving cuz you got caught? Obviously she must not give a shit in the first place if she's playin me behind my back. I dont get played for a sucker, not by anyone. Was it felony assault, yeah it was, was it the wrong thing, probably was, did I feel better when I did it knowing I got my last licks in and I'm not a total ****in loser who will go home and cry to momma about it, you bet your ass I felt better. So you tell me the better solution, that you would've done.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    I dont get it why did you punch the guy? are you sure he even knew that your girl even had a boyfriend?

happy belated b-day btw

Raw Dawg is offline Junior Member
    What size was the guy bro? I think 90% of the guys here would have done the same thing dude. I could not just let some guy kiss on my girl and have no hard feelings. I think most just black out when that happens and thats why you messed him up so bad. Im sure you did not just try to kill the guy. Anyway, just get your head together bro and lay low for a while. Good luck...

Hard Head is offline Member
    Man, tighten up all loose ends and cut your losses with the girl. Even though nobody has knocked on your door yet, doesn't mean it won't happen tomorrow. Good luck, lay low.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    happy belated b-day btw
    thanks bro i appreciate it.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion you did nothing wrong except feel bad for whooping his ass.
    I would have done it the exact same way but probably more dramatic.
    Im the kinda guy that will hand cuff you in the back of my pickup and terrorize you for a while and beat the shit out of ya and leave you on a country road. I got freinds that role deep too, so one of my buds would be joyriding in the dudes car, burning holes in the seats with cigs, pissing and shitting in it and then leaving in in the "hood" to get stripped, all the while leaving the bitch on the curb. Throwing her purse on the roof sounds like me, I like that.

Props Bruh, Find a new cum rag, they are a dime a dozen.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG

Respectfully, FNG

I second that, girls make you do crazy shit but jail time for two pieces of shit (girl and the other dude) is not worth it.
    She's a stripper (what else did you need to know?)
    Also don't want to piss you off (I'm sure you feel stupid for de****g w/ this chic, been there many times myself ) but I would have used deadly force if you did'nt stop the attack (liscensed in my state for ccw) Deadly force law in my state reads: "deadly force is authorized if victim feels reasonable at the time of the attack that serious bodily harm would happen". I would of did everything I could to warn you and use deadly force as the last resort. It's not a pvssy thing to do to defend yourself, it's not the playground at recess. (never understund why that is acceptable either, why do kids have to be injuried?)

That said, I dont fvck w/ strippers (they are nasty as hell, I sure woud'nt pay to see them) and I would have been slicker messing w/ your girl if I was him (if she wasn't a stripper)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i hope it all works out ok and please if she contacts u dont talk to her

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I second that, girls make you do crazy shit but jail time for two pieces of shit (girl and the other dude) is not worth it.
    She's a stripper (what else did you need to know?)
    Also don't want to piss you off (I'm sure you feel stupid for de****g w/ this chic, been there many times myself ) but I would have used deadly force if you did'nt stop the attack (liscensed in my state for ccw) Deadly force law in my state reads: "deadly force is authorized if victim feels reasonable at the time of the attack that serious bodily harm would happen". I would of did everything I could to warn you and use deadly force as the last resort. It's not a pvssy thing to do to defend yourself, it's not the playground at recess. (never understund why that is acceptable either, why do kids have to be injuried?)

That said, I dont fvck w/ strippers (they are nasty as hell, I sure woud'nt pay to see them) and I would have been slicker messing w/ your girl if I was him (if she wasn't a stripper)
    You gotta understand I knew her long before she ever stripped....it wasnt a stripper I fell in love with, thats why it was so difficult not to get aggravated over the situation. Obviously I know I did the wrong thing, I let my emotions get the best of me and for a person that competed heavily in sambo tourneys, it's the biggest mistake to let anger control you, but I guess I got lucky, or unlucky.................depends on how you look at it.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    You gotta understand I knew her long before she ever stripped....it wasnt a stripper I fell in love with, thats why it was so difficult not to get aggravated over the situation. Obviously I know I did the wrong thing, I let my emotions get the best of me and for a person that competed heavily in sambo tourneys, it's the biggest mistake to let anger control you, but I guess I got lucky, or unlucky.................depends on how you look at it.

It takes a hell of a big man to admit he was human
    You sound like you're de****g w/ it very well. (I pissed and mouned for a long time after my ex left, plus the daily thoughts of offing myself)

Be careful de****g w/ women, they will jack your head up (how many men would still be alive or not in jail if they could just control their emotions)

p.s. The girl I was starting to date got into the car this weekend and I went to hold her hand and "talk cute" and she said "I don't want to do this anymore" (I was like this is going to be a shitty day) I asked did you have any feelings at all "no" (in like 1/2 a second, no thought given at all) o well life moves on. Guys should talk to each other about this shit and see it's not that bad and girls should'nt try to be such punks about it.
    Last edited by goodcents; 12-19-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information