onehundredk is offline Member

working out at the gym, with the gossip.

Ive heard this before, but tonight i had to say something...i was doing some dumbell curls, and these guys behind me were staring at me (i was lookin into the mirror) and it got real quiet in the gym just as they said, yea hes definetly on steroids . i dont kno about you guys, but it kind of makes me mad. haha. so i told em; naw im natural, you guys just dont kno how to lift right. any of this ever happened to anyone here? ha

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    lol what did they say after that?

btw; whats with that avatar?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    This is pissing me off.. NO One ever asks me if I am on the needle. dam!

Hell I get stared at all the time and so does my wife when we workout. My wife has guns on her that would put some of the guy on this forum to shame and I see other girls at the gym whisper behind her back, mostly the fat girls. I don't know what they say but I can tell you this (and it is the same with what is being said about you) it is jealousy plain and simple.

When I see people talking about me I push harder and if they want to think I juice, cool with me..

Oldman (the nice one)

haha they just pretty much looked at each other and then back at me wit a weird look and i walked away, but these were the guys at the gym, who are like 30-40, and they struggle with curling 20lbs dumbells, bench 95-105..haha. also the pic is an old pic of when vessels poped in my eye haha, its weird. but its normal now. i dont kno, i like keeping te steroids a secret, cuz i use to tell close friends, and then theyd be like "blah blah, thats dumb blah blah" or like "so pretty much you have fake muscle" so i only talk about it with other users.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    heh well then screw those oldtimers, just keep saying your natural and all that blah blah. thats a serious black eye. ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    heh well then screw those oldtimers, just keep saying your natural and all that blah blah. thats a serious black eye. ouch!
    ya its all good. just hate when people use the steroid excuss why i can lift so much, even tho its probably true.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya man its always the guys that are weak as hell and dont wanna work for it

daymit chest you ARE everywhere..

Let haters be haters and just let it motivate you more. Like I said I WISH someone looked at me and thought I took 'em.. Maybe I should but a t-shirt that says I don't do steroids and then they will ask if I do.. I will buy an extra small.. hee

Crap I got 4am cardio tomorrow.. I am out of here guys...

Oldman (the nice one)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Haha yup. Theres a shirt that says

Front: No, I dont take steroids
    Back: But thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Haha yup. Theres a shirt that says

Front: No, I dont take steroids
    Back: But thanks for asking.

hahaha, where can i get that, thats amazing

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wear headphones so I can't hear what anyone is saying.......... I get people looking at me but it doesn't bother me......... if they think I use then they are right but I'm not tellin'

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wear headphones so I can't hear what anyone is saying.......... I get people looking at me but it doesn't bother me......... if they think I use then they are right but I'm not tellin'
    haha i can feel ya on that.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I get the stares and also the " Hey bro... what kind of supplements are you taking?" Then when I rattle of a few they give me a weird look and say..." Hmm... Do you take anything else?".... They want to come out and ask me straight up... but they just can't get up the guts...

Fuk them...............

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I get the stares and also the " Hey bro... what kind of supplements are you taking?" Then when I rattle of a few they give me a weird look and say..." Hmm... Do you take anything else?".... They want to come out and ask me straight up... but they just can't get up the guts...

Fuk them...............

Very true I guess if they are not boy enough (not quite men) to ask they do not need to be answered.

Good call Top!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    people always ask me what happened to me lol. I used to be like 240+ but i stopped gear and didnt train at all or eat more than 3 meals a day for a whole year and i dropped down lo 180 lmao. I used to tell people i wasnt on gear, but was genetically gifted, but i think they all realise now that i mightve been telling a few porkies!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, the guys at my gym that are juicing, you can tell really easy.. they look like the marshmellow man.. or the goodyear man...

but that's ok.. the are throwing the big weight around..

I've caught a few of the younger guys doing dbol cycles as well.. but the gym i use is not a hardcore..it's a fashion show.. not that it is a bad thing, after all it's nice to look at the girls..

but, no.. you don't go up to them or say shit..

this one guy was doing incline press with db.. 50lbs to start, he had his girl friend with him..

i was on the bench in front of him doing the same weight.. slow, and strong..

he goes and gets the 90 lbs and presses them for 4..

i go pick up the 40 lbs.. and do 33 reps with them..

they quickly left the area.. it's was priceless.. you see he was a blob, with tats, and ink all over his shoulders.. a real bad ass.. so he thought..

it was funnier than i am making out to be here.. oh well..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Headphones on blast......

I hate when people talk to me during a workout, so I never make eye contact and keep the music loud.

If people wanna talk/speculate, who gives a shit. Most certainly not I.

~SC~

Mizfit is offline Banned
    People gotta grow up.. Seriously if they arent man enough to come right out and ask they should shut the hell up.

not alot of women at my gym and i hear guys say things all the time about me in other ways and they think i don't hear... and it makes me mad...

So hearing this makes me just as mad

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    People at my gym accuse me of juicing all the time and it doesn't bother me one bit. I hate to say it, but I was once one of those guys when I first started lifting that did the same thing. I can look back on it and laugh now.

Last night for instance i'm lifting at this new gym here in Iowa where I work at. A guy comes up to me and is like "Hey my name is S$(% It's not too often I see a big dude here like yourself. " Then he say's "Do you take supplements", I'm always iffy at first, but if the guy sounds educated i'll get into a in depth conversation with him about it because I enjoy talking about it. Otherwise i say " just loading up on the protein and multi." I don't consider myself that big, but of good size with definition. however i'll take as many compliments they wanna give me
    Last edited by Smak; 12-16-2005 at 10:27 AM.

Like SC said, put on the headphones and brush off da hatuhz. Never make eye contact with them. It will only draw mas attention.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Just scream at them, and threaten to rip their heads off while you squinch up your face and abdomen and turn red. Maybe shake a big dumbbell in a menacing manner. The reaction you get is priceless.

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Just scream at them, and threaten to rip their heads off while you squinch up your face and abdomen and turn red. Maybe shake a big dumbbell in a menacing manner. The reaction you get is priceless.

Love
    Anna
    Anna, let's lift when I come to New Orleans aight?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Love
    Anna
    Anna not only are you the sweetest poster on this board you have the brains to match. Maybe in a different life we could have hooked up.

Oldman (the nice one)

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

If people wanna talk/speculate, who gives a shit. Most certainly not I.

~SC~
    Agreed on that.

Not many at my gym would speculate on my usage.They might talk in regards to what I am using though.I train at a very hardcore gym,so being jacked isn't all that uncommon.

~Pinnacle~

TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ya man its always the guys that are weak as hell and dont wanna work for it
    you mean the guys that go to the gym to watch, and watch, then watch and watch.. day after day

durden is offline New Member
    I love all these threads about guys bitching about the negative aspects of being "so hoouge!" All these threads about people thinking you're on roids or how you can't find clothes that fit, give me a fookin break! I bet a large majority of the guys whining about being big are just posers. Look at guys like SC, he is huge and you never hear him bitch about some losers at the gym wondering if hes natty.And to any of the guys who may actually be big enough to complain, suck it up, this is the lifestyle we chose-you don't like it go eat a salad and do some cardio

Quote Originally Posted by durden
    I love all these threads about guys bitching about the negative aspects of being "so hoouge!" All these threads about people thinking you're on roids or how you can't find clothes that fit, give me a fookin break! I bet a large majority of the guys whining about being big are just posers. Look at guys like SC, he is huge and you never hear him bitch about some losers at the gym wondering if hes natty.And to any of the guys who may actually be big enough to complain, suck it up, this is the lifestyle we chose-you don't like it go eat a salad and do some cardio

I guess that leaves me out, i never bitch about being too big (could never happen) and I never bitch about people saying I am on the needle (cause I am all natty, well 98.6%).

Oldman

Unoid is offline Member

hahaha, this guy made me laugh, good job

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sayin im huge, i dont even think im big, for my age im in better shape then some, but this weekend this kid was like pound for pound i would beat u in bench press, he's 135 and says he puts up 275 yeah my ass, i've seen him work out..the thing that pissed me off though is when he was said 275 at 135 all natural while lookin at me. i dont juice, if i did u would notice it. so get the **** off...

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Why would you even care? I wouldn't even talk to them, look at them, or answer them. Just ignore them and that will piss them off.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yah man, some people got sticks in their ass and see roids as being the worse thing humanly possible. when they are probaly going out smoking weed or getting hammered and driving home on the weekend..

i have a guy like that in my gym who always talks to me and is like, omg you see those 2 big guys over there, they are totally on steroids ..i piss him off and i say, yeah they are, i already talked to them about it, i will be soon enough too when im old enough.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Usually (actually all of the time, who am I kidding) those who talk shit or speculate or just give you that attention, are entirely jealous and envious. That in itself is payment/proof enough that I have made something of myself.

F*ckin' window shoppers.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Anna not only are you the sweetest poster on this board you have the brains to match. Maybe in a different life we could have hooked up.

Oldman (the nice one)
    Why, Thank you, kind sir! (tee hee!)

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Anna, let's lift when I come to New Orleans aight?

I lift at home... sometimes in panties and a bra, sometimes nothing at all. Seeing the size of my man-pleaser might mess with your self-esteem. Not good, when you are training.

Love
    Anna

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    F*ckin' window shoppers.

~SC~
    u should trademark that...

damn 50s already got it

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    Ive heard this before, but tonight i had to say something...i was doing some dumbell curls, and these guys behind me were staring at me (i was lookin into the mirror) and it got real quiet in the gym just as they said, yea hes definetly on steroids. i dont kno about you guys, but it kind of makes me mad. haha. so i told em; naw im natural, you guys just dont kno how to lift right. any of this ever happened to anyone here? ha
    I dont get it...
    You take roids.. yet cause some guys thought you take roids, you get cranky bout it???

Thats comes with taking roids the gossip...
    if you cannot handle it .. you shouldnt be taking roids...

To finish off i dont think it should matter what anyone thinks but yourself ...

decadbal is offline Banned
    steroids are for cheaters and losers

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Who gives a shit, I don't pay attention to others when im pumpin it, music loud, and I try to ignore people, even people i know, lol, i won't make eye contact!
    I'm there for business, not play time!

As for people asking if im juice, I take it as a compliment, becuase im natural.
    And I just chuckle to myself.

Thread Information