Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

plz plz dont let this be true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_3

has been vague about Grace's role, stating only that Topher Grace will play "a complex role" which will contrast with the comedic, wholesome, or good-natured roles he's most known for playing. That is one of the reasons why many believe that he will be playing Eddie Brock, better known as Venom. (see paragraph 4)
    I mean WTF??? Topger Grace can not play venom. Venom is suposed to be ****ing huge, muscular and strong. Its bad enough that they have a wimp as spiderman. They cant ****ing ruin the coolest villan ever aswell

At a recent press conference[2], Kirsten Dunst, the lead female actress who plays Mary Jane Watson in the franchise, claimed Thomas Haden Church will be playing Sandman, and Topher Grace will be playing Venom. She also claimed that there would be "two and half bad guys", and that one of them would be "resurrected", which suggests either Doctor Octopus or, more likely, the Green Goblin (in some form) would return for the third film.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    those movies suck

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    They should have that guy who wrestled for the WWE under the name Brock Lesner. No stretch for him.
    Topher Grace? WTF are they thinking. He's not a meat head by any ones standerds.
    I would also suggest Jay Cutler, but he's to busy with the bodybuilding thing.

yeah topher doesnt fit the profile of venome in anyway at all. He is to young. to skinny, to wimpy, I cant imagine him playing a friendly pshyco either.

I think batista or brock would have worked.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    haha the 90 lb guy form that 70's show is going to be venom? I seriously hope he hits a massive cycle before the movie otherwise this will just kill spiderman 3.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    those movies suck
    ayup pure garbage. on the other hand, it would be a sickening travesty for that 70's fag to play venom. it should be someone normal-looking.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    how can they have eric foreman as a Venom!!??? They need a pro bb like darrem, melvin or dexter

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    ayup pure garbage. on the other hand, it would be a sickening travesty for that 70's fag to play venom. it should be someone normal-looking.
    Nah not normal looking. Brock is suposed to posses imense strenght even before the symbiot merges with him. He is suposed to be muscular as hell. Freaky big.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Venom will be CG I believe, in his pissed form but, yea that sucks

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember cartoon eps of Eddy Brock pumping iron with at least two plates of olympic style. So that's at least 225. He's repping out and then the symbiot spots him when he gets stuck. I'd love to have a spot like that. That could read my mind to know just how much spotting I need. Or to help me get forced reps, or negatives.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    venom is gonna be cg i bet, there is no way the kid can pull it off without cg.

Thread Information