Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    sex, sex............and most improtantly.......................

sex

now thats why im talking about.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    My last alcoholic drink was in May. I must admit i am having a few withdrawl symptoms.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I don't drink...so i just stayed upset all the time..

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    i went shpping today, thinking it'd take the edge off... there was a few more things I wanted to buy for my girl...

Shopping at x-mas does not take the edge off... But, i picked my girl up some wicked little gifts, including the first season of He-man

Now ive got this huge pile of little gifts for her I need to wrap, and I cant wrap gifts for shit...

x-mas and cycling are making me edgy... pct starts in two more weeks... its only gonna get worse...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup, last nite I just walked around with my water all night and my whataburger (it was a grilled chicken breast dammit) and laugh at drunk ppl. I do like hot girls when they get drunk tho.. they seem to hug you for much longer than usual

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Do any of you guys get shit from your peers for not drinking at parties???? i always get bashed, there like " hey Steve0 wanna beer?, " they must ask 20 times during the night, im like nah im good, and go hit the bong, but like i said all my friends are heavy drinkers on the weekends

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Do any of you guys get shit from your peers for not drinking at parties???? i always get bashed, there like " hey Steve0 wanna beer?, " they must ask 20 times during the night, im like nah im good, and go hit the bong, but like i said all my friends are heavy drinkers on the weekends
    same exact thing here. "Chest" U wanna beer..I must get offered 20 times..but last night my friend had a breakfast sandwich from Whataburger and he knew about my weightloss and my diet and he was like u want a bite? Im like no and he like put it in my face like TAKE A BITE DAMMIT!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I smoke alot but plan on quitting very soon that's some of my fun I get tipsy about once a month my body just can't take the abuse it could even a couple of years ago too much drank and i feel horrible these days.

Back in the days (I'm using that term alot lately) we used to wash a bombs down with hard liquor. Talk about invincability. Ahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Back in the days (I'm using that term alot lately) we used to wash a bombs down with hard liquor. Talk about invincability. Ahaha.

Back in the days, I used to wash down JD and straight rum with more JD and straight rum.... Then i'd get up in the morning, and have more straight JD before i got out of bed... then i'd chase it down with some rum, and make a trip to booze store for more rum...

I was drinking about a 60oz a day, every day, for the last 6-8 months I was drinking...

Evil, that's alot of drinking. And for the record, you're too young (24) to use the term "back in the days". Didnt you read the rules when you joined?

so im not alone i get shit all the time, its like why do these people care???? you know who cares if i drink or i dont, just pisses me off how peers shive shit you dont whant in your face

niXon)( is offline Member
    so im not alone i get shit all the time, its like why do these people care???? you know who cares if i drink or i dont, just pisses me off how peers shive shit you dont whant in your face
    they're just naggin on ya becuase they know it gets to you. just say **** off i don't want one right now. they should get the hint.

as for relaxing, a good drive with your favorite tunes can't be beat.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    dam i wish i didnt drink but in college its hard not to and now that everyones home for the holidays i feel a month long binge comin. geeze!!! it sucks but im young and its fun and now its time to start gettin ready to go out....

Evil, that's alot of drinking. And for the record, you're too young (24) to use the term "back in the days". Didnt you read the rules when you joined?

"back in the days" is all relative... Few people put their bodies through what I did. Im lucky im still as healthy as I am... The same goes for my girl, I think what she went through is worse than anything I could ever imagine...

I dont feel old, actually, i feel better than I ever have, but I say "back in the day" because im a different person than i was on feb. 16 two years ago..

Hell, hard to believe ive been training now for two years, and dropped from 400lbs to just under 300 (im a big, tall, wide mother****er). Sometimes, size is a blessing...

exactly preach brother

and my friends that don't like to smoke like I do I don't try to get them to smoke I respect there chocie and don't bug the Fuk out of them.

im gonna start bugging my friends to workout and eat right because they go togather, just like booz and smokes

Nismo is offline Member
    Watch a movie, better yet watch "The NoteBook" that movie will make you forget all your tuobles cause you'll be too busy crying.

Or call Oprah

timvds is offline Member
    +1
    Last edited by timvds; 12-17-2005 at 08:29 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I love naps.
    As in sleep or dbols?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    As in sleep or dbols?
    Ahaha. Good one. Both.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I bet ur liver liked that!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    if i had a DSM i'd drink myself stupid to

Its sad but so true. The car is down again due to a bad alternator. These cars are like bad children, they are a a real pain in the @$$ but i still love her to death

Here she is :
    http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/sho...00&ppuser=4676

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I bet ur liver liked that!

That was a long time ago. Many who take gear have addictive personalities. We go to the gym religiously, take gear , eat with strict adherences, cardio, etc. Thank God I just one day said "no more" to stupid shit like that.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I had a friend pester me about drinking when i first changed my lifestyle and began cutting almost two years ago, what made it worse he had some fat chick there that he wanted to shag so he got all tough and was drinking and kept saying "Come on pussy" etc...I almost thought about standing up and KOing his ass but i did'nt.

In otherwords, yes it happens.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i get it all the time...and i always cave. so i have to limit myself to going out only once a month.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I used to drink regularly before I started working out four years ago but now I drink rarely, wine with dinner or something like that every two or three months but my body adapted to it now so I don't have any problems.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm Irish, so I drink. But when I really want to wind down I walk for hour's. Mostly along some cliffs near where I live. When I get home I'll try post some photos I've taken there. But yea, I love walking off my worries.

I have a few better one's somewhere on the drive. I'll post later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone here who doesnt drink??-dscf0013.jpg   Anyone here who doesnt drink??-howth.25th.nov.04d.jpg   Anyone here who doesnt drink??-howth-16.08.05.boat_edited.jpg   Anyone here who doesnt drink??-howth-16.08.05-rocks.jpg  

Ahh...I love this thread since I don't drink or smoke. I love going on walks and listening to Anthony Robbins. Really helps me get my shit together. Also, taking baths, watching movies, and hanging out with select people seem to do the trick.

I hate everybody.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Have not had a drink in 30 years. I relax when I need to take the edge off!

decadbal is offline Banned
    i stopped drinkin few months back, maybe 4, havnt had the urge, the day i found out i was gonna be a father, it left my list of things i do, and feel like i need to do. i dont have the want to do it any longer, so i dont do much on the weekend, work mostly, tryin to work alot and get as much money asi can

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I dont drink at all sir... I destroyed my life once already... Im still picking up pieces I find when im not looking sometimes....
    Ive done that 3-4 times, I havent drank in a year and 5 months feels great, to calm down, I go have a nice FAT cheat meal, always make me feel better. Good luck with the no drinking, stay strong!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Ahh...I love this thread since I don't drink or smoke. I love going on walks and listening to Anthony Robbins. Really helps me get my shit together. Also, taking baths, watching movies, and hanging out with select people seem to do the trick.
    Im sorry man...thats funny! good for you though, whatever works.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i stopped drinkin few months back, maybe 4, havnt had the urge, the day i found out i was gonna be a father, it left my list of things i do, and feel like i need to do. i dont have the want to do it any longer, so i dont do much on the weekend, work mostly, tryin to work alot and get as much money asi can
    aww...i knew you had a soft side

SAM ADAMS OCT fest is the drink of the gods. JMO

abcde is offline Female Member
    Have not had an alcoholic drink in a few years...I realized I really don't need to act stupid and feel terrible the next day. What really convinced me was going to parties (sober) and watching the people who drink - very amusing!

What to do instead? Take long hikes or go for a run, garden, take care of the animals, go to the gym, go shopping, watch a movie, take a nap, catch up on writing letters, wash/wax the cars, try a new recipe, do yoga...always something (positive) to do...
    Last edited by abcde; 12-18-2005 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abcde
    What really convinced me was going to a parties (sober) and watching the people who drink.

Ain't that the truth.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually tend to get a lot less girls when im drunk cuz i always act so stupid...ill come close to hookin up with a couple of girls but then i'll do something totally retarted or say something stupid and i wonder why they walk off...thats why i havent had a drink in a year and 3 months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information