guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

There is a lot of BSers here!

I was just lookin through some of the members pictures, mostly the before and afters and I gotta tell you, out of all the "before my cycle, and after my cycle" pictures, they were probly 75% BS, as in they obviously are lying. No difference whatsoever, or they just got tan and ate something in the "after 12 weeks" pic. Why the hell do people do this and what are they trying to accomplish? Its just stupid. I was trying ot go through em to get some inspiration an shit but damn, what a dissapointment.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Actually I haven't seen many "before and after" pics. What kind of comments they got when they posted those pics?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i would be more obliged to call bs on the75% of member here who can bench 500lbs.

Thats another thing! some of the members are like, "yea you can def see the difference"....??!! Dude, im not blind! Some of them probly dont even lift or eat right!

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i would be more obliged to call bs on the75% of member here who can bench 500lbs.
    Your probly right.

Im really not tryin to flame anyone here at all but, I would seriously hope that there would be a more noticeable difference with this supposed amount of weight gain.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=pics

supposed cycle...

weeks 1-7 cypionate 400 mg per week
    weeks 1-5 propiante 50 mgs EOD
    weeks 3-7 400 mg deca per week
    weeks 8-14 winny 50mg EOD
    weeks 8-10 propianate 100mg EOD

I dont really buy this one either

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=pics

Zapp is offline Banned
    Here is a before and after that you can a little difference in...lol. The first one was taken in June of 04. The second was taken in Nov 05.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails There is a lot of BSers here!-dr04-2-.jpg   There is a lot of BSers here!-2005_1029image0026.jpg  

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Here is a before and after that you can a little difference in...lol. The first one was taken in June of 04. The second was taken in Nov 05.
    Damn, that is hard to believe both are the same person, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    shiiiiiiiit, lookin good dude. I hope I get to your size. Got any pics pre-cycle?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    shiiiiiiiit, lookin good dude. I hope I get to your size. Got any pics pre-cycle?
    Here ya go. The one in the middle was 2 weeks before I started my cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails There is a lot of BSers here!-dr04-2-.jpg   There is a lot of BSers here!-00.jpg   There is a lot of BSers here!-2005_1029image0026.jpg  

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    only kidding themselves... whatev zapp looking good man hope the bulk seasons is doing you right!

I was just lookin through some of the members pictures, mostly the before and afters and I gotta tell you, out of all the "before my cycle, and after my cycle" pictures, they were probly 75% BS, as in they obviously are lying. No difference whatsoever, or they just got tan and ate something in the "after 12 weeks" pic. Why the hell do people do this and what are they trying to accomplish? Its just stupid. I was trying ot go through em to get some inspiration an shit but damn, what a dissapointment.

Whats even better is when some dumb asshole starts ripping on your pics, but cant post his own

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    KFC chicen strips and rice chex are the shit!!!! I use em pre-contest

its true I tell ya!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Whats even better is when some dumb asshole starts ripping on your pics, but cant post his own
    He's got a point!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Correct me if Im mistaken but, it appears that is directed towards me in a negative way.

Well I'm sorry if you were one of them. And if you bothered to take the time to look, you would see that I have posted pictures of my own quite sometime ago. I just don't lie about them. Lets not make an unnecesary argument out of this. I think it's obvious that I'm just stating the truth.

Have a nice day.

Correct me if Im mistaken but, it appears that is directed towards me in a negative way.

Well I'm sorry if you were one of them. And if you bothered to take the time to look, you would see that I have posted pictures of my own quite sometime ago. I just don't lie about them. Lets not make an unnecesary argument out of this. I think it's obvious that I'm just stating the truth.

Have a nice day.

Nah dude, not trying to strike up an argument here, I can see your point. And trust me, I'm NOT one of the ones who posts pics where I havent made any changes. But you have alot of nerve using specific people who had the balls to post their pics as examples. In this sport we root each other on, not tear each other apart.

chest6 is offline Banned
    he does have a point, true. I'll be posting my "weight loss update" in about a week or two. Hopefully you can see a difference, I'll be waiting to hear some crap from you

Like I said dude, not trying to argue, but you should have just left your thread at that, you didnt need to go that extra mile and use certain people as an example.

Yes I agree with trying to give each other support here totally BUT, people who lack the common decency to at the very least tell the truth here, in my opinion arent deserving of help here. Or at least as much as people who are honest members. My point is just DONT BS. Its pointless ya know?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree the links you posted did not see great gains and yes they could have done what was done without juice but it takes guts to post your pics in the first place.

I came really close to posting my pics but think I will pass now.. I have been on a cutting phase for 6 weeks (on a 12 week goal) and am seeing great progress IMO but if I am going to get laughed at it is not even worth the aggravation or the put downs. We should be motivating each other and not talking crap.. I will never say I can bench 500lbs and I will never say I am at 6% when I'm not but to be honest if someone feels better about themselves by lying how does that effect you?

Oldman

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I didn't read the rest of this thread, just the 1st entry..

And i still applaud those that have the nerve, and desire to better themselves.. Yes some people need to be embarassed in order to make a change, and good for them..

This thread is an attempt to put people down, and here at AR, we just don''t do that..

so, thread closed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    This thread is an attempt to put people down, and here at AR, we just don''t do that..

so, thread closed..
    Agreed

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good job Spy, this was dumb....

~SC~

Thread Information