Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Talking SC... In Gettin' Retarded In LA...

Where are ya brotha!!! Common, we're going out... Von Guard... Hollywood and Gower... I'll be the skinny bitch in the pink shirt!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Can i come too

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    DUDE just got in not too long ago, not gonna lie feeling nice, regardless there was this kid who looked more like 15 than 21.... he was sloshshed, what funny is he was wearing a pink shirt, wrist band and Whatever else that made him look like such a tool, and there is more like him ok thought u'd wanna know night yo

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sane down from snowy town?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*ck dawg......I board my plane in 3 hours........

Shit has been so hectic the last 3 days homie, my bad brutha. I am coming back in 3-4 weeks again, not sure if u will be here. Last night we were in Hollywood at 'Da Wangs" as they closed the entire place down for the cast of the movie "CRANK" which just completed filming (and Francis was in it) I met the guy from the "Transporter" and all I can say is that in real life, ALL OF THOSE people are much smaller in person. He was short and pretty damn small. Francis said, "Yeah man, think about what you would look like on t.v."...............

Oh, and we are currently working on that as we speak.

I'll holla....

~SC~

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    F*ck dawg......I board my plane in 3 hours........

Shit has been so hectic the last 3 days homie, my bad brutha. I am coming back in 3-4 weeks again, not sure if u will be here. Last night we were in Hollywood at 'Da Wangs" as they closed the entire place down for the cast of the movie "CRANK" which just completed filming (and Francis was in it) I met the guy from the "Transporter" and all I can say is that in real life, ALL OF THOSE people are much smaller in person. He was short and pretty damn small. Francis said, "Yeah man, think about what you would look like on t.v."...............

Oh, and we are currently working on that as we speak.

I'll holla....

~SC~
    OK, I'm officially jealous. God, Germany sucks ass... thanks for reminding me.

Thread Information