Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44
  1. #1
    Bigmac is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    77

    How buff is Marc Anthony?

    Buff enough for J-Lo.

    I not trying to rant, just want to say TRAIN for yourself. Don't do it for the women.

    Women choose money over a good body 99 out of 100 times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How buff is Marc Anthony?-marcanthony.jpg  

  2. #2
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    he looks like a chihauha...

  3. #3
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    A good body comes in third...first it is money, then a hog-leg schlong..then a good body!

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I have always thought he was one ugly ass motherf*cker.

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    Bro, you are wrong, women choose money 100 out of 100.

  6. #6
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    he's tiny and look at how many different dudes JHo has been with

  7. #7
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    He likes cocaine too much and it's easily seen by his body. I personally don't think much of him but I must still give props since he can pull bitches much finer than I can and lives much larger.

  8. #8
    Nismo's Avatar
    Nismo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    916
    Marck Anthony and Jennifer lopez are actually trash. Honestly, if you go to any well brought up hispanic families they will tell you the same thing. They are the equivalent of "White Trash" but in Hispanic form. I don't know why people find Jennifer Lopez or Marck Anthony attractive

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac
    Buff enough for J-Lo.

    I not trying to rant, just want to say TRAIN for yourself. Don't do it for the women.

    Women choose money over a good body 99 out of 100 times.

    I really dont care about the money deal anymore. I'm going to do what makes me happy, even if it means I dont make quite as much, and I want women who can make their own money and dont have to rely on somebody like a friggin' crutch all the time. I dont shell out money on someone just b/ they have a pussy, not even JLO

  10. #10
    sorel_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    mississauga
    Posts
    703
    i would love to have this guy;s built, it looks like he is no stranger to heavy weights and gear!!.....................j/k

  11. #11
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Marck Anthony and Jennifer lopez are actually trash. Honestly, if you go to any well brought up hispanic families they will tell you the same thing. They are the equivalent of "White Trash" but in Hispanic form. I don't know why people find Jennifer Lopez or Marck Anthony attractive
    um.. okie...i'll take your word for it.

  12. #12
    Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Around The World
    Posts
    665
    Marc Anthony is Ugly.

    Josh Hartnett is way better than him......

  13. #13
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    I lived in spanish neighborhoods my whole life and they're not considered "white trash" in a hispanic form, they're more of sell outs to them than anything, especially j-lo. When she wrote that song "jenny from the block" it topped it off. Since she came back to her original home ONCE since she's hit celebrity status and did nothing for her community. I really dont care what she does, it's her business, Mark Anthony is just Mark Anthony, they dont give a shit about him.

  14. #14
    Nismo's Avatar
    Nismo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I lived in spanish neighborhoods my whole life and they're not considered "white trash" in a hispanic form, they're more of sell outs to them than anything, especially j-lo. When she wrote that song "jenny from the block" it topped it off. Since she came back to her original home ONCE since she's hit celebrity status and did nothing for her community. I really dont care what she does, it's her business, Mark Anthony is just Mark Anthony, they dont give a shit about him.
    Jennifer Lopez is a hardcore wetback bro. I know this cause I am hispanic and I know the difference. Go to blockbuster and rent Anaconda, thats Jennifer Lopez before she had any money to look even remotely attractive. Maybe Puerto Rican people may consider her a sell-out but other hispanic cultures view her a trash.

  15. #15
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Jennifer Lopez is a hardcore wetback bro. I know this cause I am hispanic and I know the difference. Go to blockbuster and rent Anaconda, thats Jennifer Lopez before she had any money to look even remotely attractive. Maybe Puerto Rican people may consider her a sell-out but other hispanic cultures view her a trash.

    Dude movies dress you up and put make-up on you and TELL YOU how to look. If they wanna make her look unattractive then that's their choice. In the movie Selena she wasn't looking all that good either but they had to make her look as close to selena as possible. If you look at her in the movie Jack, she's dressed like a school teacher but you can tell she's a fvckin piece of ass either way. In money train she looked decent......prolly more hispanic than any other movie.

  16. #16
    Power40's Avatar
    Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    238
    They are sell outs, but they are some rich sell outs! J-Lo will sleep w/any mutha. I still wish I was one of them though.

  17. #17
    Nismo's Avatar
    Nismo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Dude movies dress you up and put make-up on you and TELL YOU how to look. If they wanna make her look unattractive then that's their choice. In the movie Selena she wasn't looking all that good either but they had to make her look as close to selena as possible. If you look at her in the movie Jack, she's dressed like a school teacher but you can tell she's a fvckin piece of ass either way. In money train she looked decent......prolly more hispanic than any other movie.
    You could dress a peasent in Thousand dollar dresses and diamonds, but at the end of the day when she takes it all off she will still be a peasent Jennifer Lopez just has money, but she has absolutley no class.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    You could dress a peasent in Thousand dollar dresses and diamonds, but at the end of the day when she takes it all off she will still be a peasent Jennifer Lopez just has money, but she has absolutley no class.
    You could drop a peasent in a thousand dollar wardrobe w/ diamond rings and necklaces. But at the end of the day, when he takes it all off, he still looks like Mark Anthony.

  19. #19
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I really dont care about the money deal anymore. I'm going to do what makes me happy, even if it means I dont make quite as much, and I want women who can make their own money and dont have to rely on somebody like a friggin' crutch all the time. I dont shell out money on someone just b/ they have a pussy, not even JLO

    What the hell... i have agreed with like everything you have said for the last three days... WTF...

  20. #20
    Nismo's Avatar
    Nismo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You could drop a peasent in a thousand dollar wardrobe w/ diamond rings and necklaces. But at the end of the day, when he takes it all off, he still looks like Mark Anthony.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    What the hell... i have agreed with like everything you have said for the last three days... WTF...

    Yeah, that shit aint right bro, we're at war remember

  22. #22
    mrsuperpump's Avatar
    mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    on the block in T dot
    Posts
    173

    Lightbulb

    mark anthony is definitely a little fagget, whos little face id like to punch in...

    maybe i have a little bit of anger problems,,,,,just maybe

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Is it just me, or does the guy look like a poster child for cocaine addiction?

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    I don't know why people find Jennifer Lopez attractive



    I can't even respond to that one.



    ~SC~

  25. #25
    sorel_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    mississauga
    Posts
    703
    in that picture , it looks like he is trying to starve him self
    either way i would still like his built, those starving abs are very appe****g

  26. #26
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat


    I can't even respond to that one.



    ~SC~

    Cuz of everything you said... shes a naughty hottie from the hood that is freak. I like all of that.. well the hood is good in bed., but i dont wanna hear that bitchs mouth after that.

  27. #27
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Here is the way to get those abs.

    Eat one meal a day whatever you want. then the rest of the day just drink cheap light beer and snort coke. BAM! thats it man.


    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris
    in that picture , it looks like he is trying to starve him self
    either way i would still like his built, those starving abs are very appe****g

  28. #28
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Haterz

  29. #29
    sorel_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    mississauga
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Here is the way to get those abs.

    Eat one meal a day whatever you want. then the rest of the day just drink cheap light beer and snort coke. BAM! thats it man.
    i will be giving this diet plan a try,,... good looking out!!!

  30. #30
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You could drop a peasent in a thousand dollar wardrobe w/ diamond rings and necklaces. But at the end of the day, when he takes it all off, he still looks like Mark Anthony.
    what the hell?! wheren't the peasants emancipated in the french revolution ?

  31. #31
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    what the hell?! wheren't the peasants emancipated in the french revolution ?
    LOL!

  32. #32
    Nismo's Avatar
    Nismo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat


    I can't even respond to that one.



    ~SC~
    Jennifer Lopez is ugly, the money is the only thing that makes her even remotely attractive. Take all her cash and only give her like 20 bucks for one day and see how she looks like in the morning.

  33. #33
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Bro, you are wrong, women choose money 100 out of 100.
    its true

    most women are cold hearted, money grabbing, selfish, self obsessed bitches

    (i'm not bitter honest)

  34. #34
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I really dont care about the money deal anymore. I'm going to do what makes me happy, even if it means I dont make quite as much, and I want women who can make their own money and dont have to rely on somebody like a friggin' crutch all the time. I dont shell out money on someone just b/ they have a pussy, not even JLO

    some women dump you if you dont take them out and spend money on them
    i know from experience

    see my above comment

  35. #35
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    i love how he allways plays a low life crack dealer in all his crappy movies

  36. #36
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    i love how he allways plays a low life crack dealer in all his crappy movies

    i dont think i've ever seen any of his films

    and i'd like to keep it that way

  37. #37
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Jennifer Lopez is ugly, the money is the only thing that makes her even remotely attractive. Take all her cash and only give her like 20 bucks for one day and see how she looks like in the morning.
    Mmmmn, can't say I agree. Simply because the same thing could be said about Jessica Simpson or other high profile people. They better their looks like I better my looks by changing my body and getting cut, shaving, etc. That doesn't mean someone is ugly just because they groom themselves.

    It's nice to shower once in a while u know.

    ~SC~

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    what the hell?! wheren't the peasants emancipated in the french revolution ?
    Nah bro, the peasants are back, look at this guys pic for Christ sakes

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    It's not the money thing w/ celebrities, they make their own money, it's more of a status thing. Being w/ another celebrity keeps them in the public eye, makes them feel like they have somebody "on their level"

  40. #40
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I have always thought he was one ugly ass motherf*cker.

    ~SC~

    Ditto. WTF was she thinking?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •