Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bigmac is offline Banned

How buff is Marc Anthony?

Buff enough for J-Lo.

I not trying to rant, just want to say TRAIN for yourself. Don't do it for the women.

Women choose money over a good body 99 out of 100 times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How buff is Marc Anthony?-marcanthony.jpg  

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    he looks like a chihauha...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    A good body comes in third...first it is money, then a hog-leg schlong..then a good body!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I have always thought he was one ugly ass motherf*cker.

~SC~

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you are wrong, women choose money 100 out of 100.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    he's tiny and look at how many different dudes JHo has been with

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    He likes cocaine too much and it's easily seen by his body. I personally don't think much of him but I must still give props since he can pull bitches much finer than I can and lives much larger.

Nismo is offline Member
    Marck Anthony and Jennifer lopez are actually trash. Honestly, if you go to any well brought up hispanic families they will tell you the same thing. They are the equivalent of "White Trash" but in Hispanic form. I don't know why people find Jennifer Lopez or Marck Anthony attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac
    Buff enough for J-Lo.

I not trying to rant, just want to say TRAIN for yourself. Don't do it for the women.

Women choose money over a good body 99 out of 100 times.

I really dont care about the money deal anymore. I'm going to do what makes me happy, even if it means I dont make quite as much, and I want women who can make their own money and dont have to rely on somebody like a friggin' crutch all the time. I dont shell out money on someone just b/ they have a pussy, not even JLO

sorel_C is offline Member
    i would love to have this guy;s built, it looks like he is no stranger to heavy weights and gear!!.....................j/k

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Marck Anthony and Jennifer lopez are actually trash. Honestly, if you go to any well brought up hispanic families they will tell you the same thing. They are the equivalent of "White Trash" but in Hispanic form. I don't know why people find Jennifer Lopez or Marck Anthony attractive
    um.. okie...i'll take your word for it.

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Marc Anthony is Ugly.

Josh Hartnett is way better than him......

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I lived in spanish neighborhoods my whole life and they're not considered "white trash" in a hispanic form, they're more of sell outs to them than anything, especially j-lo. When she wrote that song "jenny from the block" it topped it off. Since she came back to her original home ONCE since she's hit celebrity status and did nothing for her community. I really dont care what she does, it's her business, Mark Anthony is just Mark Anthony, they dont give a shit about him.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I lived in spanish neighborhoods my whole life and they're not considered "white trash" in a hispanic form, they're more of sell outs to them than anything, especially j-lo. When she wrote that song "jenny from the block" it topped it off. Since she came back to her original home ONCE since she's hit celebrity status and did nothing for her community. I really dont care what she does, it's her business, Mark Anthony is just Mark Anthony, they dont give a shit about him.
    Jennifer Lopez is a hardcore wetback bro. I know this cause I am hispanic and I know the difference. Go to blockbuster and rent Anaconda, thats Jennifer Lopez before she had any money to look even remotely attractive. Maybe Puerto Rican people may consider her a sell-out but other hispanic cultures view her a trash.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Jennifer Lopez is a hardcore wetback bro. I know this cause I am hispanic and I know the difference. Go to blockbuster and rent Anaconda, thats Jennifer Lopez before she had any money to look even remotely attractive. Maybe Puerto Rican people may consider her a sell-out but other hispanic cultures view her a trash.

Dude movies dress you up and put make-up on you and TELL YOU how to look. If they wanna make her look unattractive then that's their choice. In the movie Selena she wasn't looking all that good either but they had to make her look as close to selena as possible. If you look at her in the movie Jack, she's dressed like a school teacher but you can tell she's a fvckin piece of ass either way. In money train she looked decent......prolly more hispanic than any other movie.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    They are sell outs, but they are some rich sell outs! J-Lo will sleep w/any mutha. I still wish I was one of them though.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Dude movies dress you up and put make-up on you and TELL YOU how to look. If they wanna make her look unattractive then that's their choice. In the movie Selena she wasn't looking all that good either but they had to make her look as close to selena as possible. If you look at her in the movie Jack, she's dressed like a school teacher but you can tell she's a fvckin piece of ass either way. In money train she looked decent......prolly more hispanic than any other movie.
    You could dress a peasent in Thousand dollar dresses and diamonds, but at the end of the day when she takes it all off she will still be a peasent Jennifer Lopez just has money, but she has absolutley no class.

You could dress a peasent in Thousand dollar dresses and diamonds, but at the end of the day when she takes it all off she will still be a peasent Jennifer Lopez just has money, but she has absolutley no class.
    You could drop a peasent in a thousand dollar wardrobe w/ diamond rings and necklaces. But at the end of the day, when he takes it all off, he still looks like Mark Anthony.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I really dont care about the money deal anymore. I'm going to do what makes me happy, even if it means I dont make quite as much, and I want women who can make their own money and dont have to rely on somebody like a friggin' crutch all the time. I dont shell out money on someone just b/ they have a pussy, not even JLO

What the hell... i have agreed with like everything you have said for the last three days... WTF...

Nismo is offline Member
    You could drop a peasent in a thousand dollar wardrobe w/ diamond rings and necklaces. But at the end of the day, when he takes it all off, he still looks like Mark Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    What the hell... i have agreed with like everything you have said for the last three days... WTF...

Yeah, that shit aint right bro, we're at war remember

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb

mark anthony is definitely a little fagget, whos little face id like to punch in...

maybe i have a little bit of anger problems,,,,,just maybe

Is it just me, or does the guy look like a poster child for cocaine addiction?

I don't know why people find Jennifer Lopez attractive

I can't even respond to that one.

~SC~

in that picture , it looks like he is trying to starve him self
    either way i would still like his built, those starving abs are very appe****g

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Cuz of everything you said... shes a naughty hottie from the hood that is freak. I like all of that.. well the hood is good in bed., but i dont wanna hear that bitchs mouth after that.

Here is the way to get those abs.

Eat one meal a day whatever you want. then the rest of the day just drink cheap light beer and snort coke. BAM! thats it man.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris
    in that picture , it looks like he is trying to starve him self
    either way i would still like his built, those starving abs are very appe****g

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Haterz

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Here is the way to get those abs.

Eat one meal a day whatever you want. then the rest of the day just drink cheap light beer and snort coke. BAM! thats it man.
    i will be giving this diet plan a try,,... good looking out!!!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    what the hell?! wheren't the peasants emancipated in the french revolution ?

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    LOL!

Nismo is offline Member

~SC~
    Jennifer Lopez is ugly, the money is the only thing that makes her even remotely attractive. Take all her cash and only give her like 20 bucks for one day and see how she looks like in the morning.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Bro, you are wrong, women choose money 100 out of 100.
    its true

most women are cold hearted, money grabbing, selfish, self obsessed bitches

(i'm not bitter honest)

some women dump you if you dont take them out and spend money on them
    i know from experience

see my above comment

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i love how he allways plays a low life crack dealer in all his crappy movies

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    i love how he allways plays a low life crack dealer in all his crappy movies

i dont think i've ever seen any of his films

and i'd like to keep it that way

Jennifer Lopez is ugly, the money is the only thing that makes her even remotely attractive. Take all her cash and only give her like 20 bucks for one day and see how she looks like in the morning.
    Mmmmn, can't say I agree. Simply because the same thing could be said about Jessica Simpson or other high profile people. They better their looks like I better my looks by changing my body and getting cut, shaving, etc. That doesn't mean someone is ugly just because they groom themselves.

It's nice to shower once in a while u know.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    Nah bro, the peasants are back, look at this guys pic for Christ sakes

It's not the money thing w/ celebrities, they make their own money, it's more of a status thing. Being w/ another celebrity keeps them in the public eye, makes them feel like they have somebody "on their level"

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I have always thought he was one ugly ass motherf*cker.

~SC~

Ditto. WTF was she thinking?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information