Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

The "on rant"... "WTF"..."Arrrrrrg" THREAD

So why do skinny/weak guys in the gym go against the grain? It makes no sense..like they are just there to be there..they have nothing else better to do..This is def. gonna be an on rant ...So there's this guy thats been goin to my gym recently maybe he's 24-25 about 6'1 and if i had to guess..160lbs 170 tops! He is ALWAYS doing the craziest shyt in the gym, last week he was hanging upside down on the pull up bar doing reverse curls, followed by alt. db curls but at the end of the curl he would push his fist straight in the air..WTF?!? then curls on a decline bench, anyway today he is standing by the squat rack..placed a 45lb plate on his foot and with his heel on the ground and started raising his front toes..WTF?!? so i go up to him and i would usually let this go b/c i honestly dont give a shyt what other ppl are doing, but i go out of my way and figured i'd help him out with some advice..i tell him to stick to core movements and went through my routine a lil bit..after all that he said "i'm just gonna stick with this b/c this is what has been working for me"..WTF bro you have 12" arms NOTHING IS WORKING FOR YOU!...Ok done

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    This is going to get Lock.. I made a thread similar about this..... " RAnt thread"

anyways *walking away*

have a nice day

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahahaa your last sentence really gets me. I have 13" arms..I feel bad now

Nismo is offline Member
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Not only is it funny but people around them take advantage of the fact that it seems that he has no clue on whats going on. Like the other day at the gym there was this kid asking the owner of the nutrition shake shop about protein and junk. He was asking the most dumb ass questions and Nutrition guy took advantage and sold him a 2 pound jug of protein for like 45 bucks!! I was like WTF? So the kid was all happy and left, I caught up with him in the parking lot and told him that he just got jypt. I was telling him that he can buy the same shit online for like 15 bucks tops. He tried to get his money back and the nutrition guy said "All sales final". Now that was fvcked.

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    hhahahahahaha......there was a guy at the gym who was about 140lbs, 6%bodyfat, about 5'8" he looked in his mid thirties and he comes up to me and asked me why he is not getting bigger?,,he said hes been lifting heavy and training for a couple of years.. i think this guys arms were even less than 12 iches,,he had his nike athletic clothes and little workout gloves on. just incase he hurts his soft little hands,,,i dont know wtf hes been doing in the gym for the past couple of years, he just looked like those extreme dieters, u know those guys who weighed 300lbs and now weigh half that.. and starting to form a hunch..when he asked me that i just wanted to hit him..but i held it in and told him one word EAT.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    hahahaa your last sentence really gets me. I have 13" arms..I feel bad now

It's alright chest you're only 4'9 right j/k bro

and about the guy who bought 2 lbs of protein for $45 my best friend bought 10ml of test e for $300 hahaha...unbelievable

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101

and about the guy who bought 2 lbs of protein for $45 my best friend bought 10ml of test e for $300 hahaha...unbelievable

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101

haha yup, im vertically challenged I guess you can say.

$300!!!! Good lord. talk about all time rip offs.

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    300 dollaz, good lord thats a lot of money.holy shit thats american$ too. damn could have got 4 vials for that much. enough for a good cycle of it.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I was talking to someone at the gym about this.. it's been a year since i began working out.. and it's odd how some people have not change a bit since i started whereas others have made progress..

I see people doing hours of cardio each and every day.. and seeing no results.. and it's hard offering them advice because they don't want it.. yet they aren't seeing results doing what they r doing.. owell

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The worst I have seen...some guy was standing on a big fully inflated pilates ball doing front shoulder flies with db's. I thought this guy was going to fall and crack his head open.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao. Some ppl just dunno when to listen. Now i wouldnt say i was huge or anything but i do know what principles i need to put in place to get huge, its just a matter of time money (oh yeah and a goof cycle) but wen ppl dont listen it pisses me off. Im stil waiting on a freind of mine leaving the gear alone for more than 4 wks. He has been cycling for like 2 yr now. I warned him about gyno but hey he gona learn the hard way cos wheni said PCT he said PC..WAT

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    This is going to get Lock.. I made a thread similar about this..... " RAnt thread"

anyways *walking away*

have a nice day
    uh yeah. yours was about pizza. This ones about the gym.

maybe you forgot this was a BB site.

Nismo is offline Member
    How bout when you tell people about eating and eating a lot through-out the day. Next time you see them and ask them how's it going and they say something stupid like "hell yeah man, I ate like 6 double cheeseburgers from McDonalds.......... You sit there wondering if you should laugh or get frustrated.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe he's not a body builder. Maybe he's training for some crazy ass sport. From what you are saying he was doing with the weights, I'm thinking maybe basket ball?

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Maybe he's not a body builder. Maybe he's training for some crazy ass sport. From what you are saying he was doing with the weights, I'm thinking maybe basket ball?

actually I just came home from the gym, and he was there. He came up to me apologized and asked if he could pay me to help him with his training lol...i told him i'd be his workout partner no charge and gave him this site and told him to read here for at least a month before posting lol..the kid is alright..he told me "i just want that mens fitness look" haha this will be fun b/c i can experiment on him lol

Thread Information