Damnit, I ****d up and went off the deep end!!!

I just ate like 20 homemade chocolate chip cookies, son of a bitch!!!! And it was right after an hour of cardio too, so that was basically an hour wasted, then I ate a blueberry muffin and had a big glass of Hi-C. I cant wait for the holidays to be over w/, they **** me up sometimes. Thank God for GH. "Come on GH, eat those cookies up and give me muscles!!!!"

Nismo is offline Member
    Try living with a pregnant woman. Everytime my wife eats, I eat.... and its not all healthy. thank god that the due date is the 29th

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Try living with a pregnant woman. Everytime my wife eats, I eat.... and its not all healthy. thank god that the due date is the 29th

Shit, I eat like 10 pregnant women.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I did the same thing at Halloween. I was just coming off of my cutter when my daughter brought home a huge bag of candy. I bet I ate 3/4 of it! Needless to say my daughter wasn't too happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I did the same thing at Halloween. I was just coming off of my cutter when my daughter brought home a huge bag of candy. I bet I ate 3/4 of it! Needless to say my daughter wasn't too happy about it.

Thats what happened here, my girl and her kid made some cookies, they couldnt eat them b/ they were too hot, then I got to em. I didnt plan on eating them all, but after I ate 1 I just couldnt stop

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats what I used to do...my grandmother sent me about 40 cookies and theyre sitting right above me. I look at them everyday and mumble "Tuesday..meal#2 (cheat meal)" I think I'll limit myself to about 8 or so..cuz theyre small

Planned cheat meal is..8 of those cookies..4 of another kind. 16oz ribeye with loaded baked potato with lots of bread mmm. Maybe even 2 16 oz's

Thread Information