The "I hate an inlaw(s), especially on holidays" thread

Thats it, I've ****ing had it. I dont like going to my fiances mom or dads house. They are divorced obviously, who the **** isnt right? And I'm here to tell you why I cant stand them. Lets start w/ mom and the recovering alcoholic stepfather Keith. First off, they live in the ghetto, I mean its ****ing gangland over there on that St. Gunshots and shit arent uncommon, seriously. Second off, they have not 1, but 8 barking god dman dogs in their yard. The front yard is ****ing dirt, its a shithole!!!!!! Oh wait, they have puppies now too, the half shepard wolf is knocked up again, so 28 canines as of right now. And as much as I used to go over there the dumbass dogs barked at me every time. I have a scar on my left leg from last Superbowl when the lab for no reason bit a chunk out of it. So when I go there they have to grab that dog cause i dont wanna get bit again. So its a ****ing big deal everytime just to get in their gate. The house smells like a combination of animal piss country cooking, and cigarette smoke, I cant stand it. The alcoholic doesnt speak like a normal person, he yells at everything. He's a dickhead, I'd like to slit his throat. And her mom talks all monotone and depressed like she's going to die the next day. My girl is cool, but her family isnt. Now dads house!!! His wife Donna is this butt ugly bitch who hasnt had a thing to say to me since we met. I gotta constantly hear my girl bitch to me" she's just shy, your too quick to judge people!!!" Well guess what? As many times as I've been over there even a shy person can say hello!!! And if they cant then to hell w/ them and their shitass personality. Oh yeah, and the only thing "daddy" ever talks about is fighting and how h once cut a mans throat, and snakes, and all this other redneck bullshit. Nothing I can relate to, so I no longer have anything to say. Anyways, if you have a family member you dont like this is your chance to vent. Lets quit acting like we give a shit on 1 day of the year, **** it.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Man that sucks! Sorry to hear about that...I sure hope she's worth it!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Thats it, I've ****ing had it. I dont like going to my fiances mom or dads house. They are divorced obviously, who the **** isnt right? And I'm here to tell you why I cant stand them. Lets start w/ mom and the recovering alcoholic stepfather Keith. First off, they live in the ghetto, I mean its ****ing gangland over there on that St. Gunshots and shit arent uncommon, seriously. Second off, they have not 1, but 8 barking god dman dogs in their yard. The front yard is ****ing dirt, its a shithole!!!!!! Oh wait, they have puppies now too, the half shepard wolf is knocked up again, so 28 canines as of right now. And as much as I used to go over there the dumbass dogs barked at me every time. I have a scar on my left leg from last Superbowl when the lab for no reason bit a chunk out of it. So when I go there they have to grab that dog cause i dont wanna get bit again. So its a ****ing big deal everytime just to get in their gate. The house smells like a combination of animal piss country cooking, and cigarette smoke, I cant stand it. The alcoholic doesnt speak like a normal person, he yells at everything. He's a dickhead, I'd like to slit his throat. And her mom talks all monotone and depressed like she's going to die the next day. My girl is cool, but her family isnt. Now dads house!!! His wife Donna is this butt ugly bitch who hasnt had a thing to say to me since we met. I gotta constantly hear my girl bitch to me" she's just shy, your too quick to judge people!!!" Well guess what? As many times as I've been over there even a shy person can say hello!!! And if they cant then to hell w/ them and their shitass personality. Oh yeah, and the only thing "daddy" ever talks about is fighting and how h once cut a mans throat, and snakes, and all this other redneck bullshit. Nothing I can relate to, so I no longer have anything to say. Anyways, if you have a family member you dont like this is your chance to vent. Lets quit acting like we give a shit on 1 day of the year, **** it.
    lmao

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i feel ya SS, my step family that my Dad married into is the dumbest, grossiest MF's i have ever meet, my step mothers son who is 30 still lives at home and his girl friend that is 28 ha 3 kids with no job, and they all cram up into this lil ford ranger and drive all over the place, my step mom wants my dad to buy him a new car because its not safe, and he just got outta jail for possesion of Meth, then you have a step sister who carries a small bottle of JD in her purse and works at a daycare, there always calling home asking for money saying there broke well maybe if they didnt spend over 100$ a week on cigs and booz they could pay rent.....F'n rednecks

Nismo is offline Member
    You want some good advice???? Move to another state and just send them a card, trust me it works

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Mine asks for money. I usually just stare at her brothers until they say they were joking, her parents I will say we are tapped... but every single year they ask.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Mine asks for money. I usually just stare at her brothers until they say they were joking, her parents I will say we are tapped... but every single year they ask.
    Tell those bumbs to get a job!!!

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    looks like i dont have it so bad after all....lol

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont have to worry about the inlaws!!lol!!
    my wife hates the sight of her own parents we have not spoke to them or her sister (shes a c*nt)for around 7 years!!
    fvckin bliss mate bliss!!
    the last time she saw her mum i had to pull her off her as she was beatin the crap outta her!! life is great without the inlaws!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Il kep this short : I fuking hate me exgirls mother.Shes a self centred, controling muva f**ker who need decapitated slowly. I spent 5 yr puting up with that shit every year. Im pleased in that respect that im now single and dont have to do it this year.

Thread Information