Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zapp is offline Banned

Giving the wrong advise!

Here lately I've been seeing people giving God awful advise to people concerning aas. Some are newbie's, and some are not. My thought to the matter is...Don't be giving advise to someone about aas if you have never had experience with what you are giving advise on. Alot of guys are advising others on what they have heard, or read somewhere, or they are just trying to get their post numbers up. People's health is nothing to be playing around with. Think about that before some of you give your so-called advise.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Here lately I've been seeing people giving God awful advise to people concerning aas. Some are newbie's, and some are not. My thought to the matter is...Don't be giving advise to someone about aas if you have never had experience with what you are giving advise on. Alot of guys are advising others on what they have heard, or read somewhere, or they are just trying to get their post numbers up. People's health is nothing to be playing around with. Think about that before some of you give your so-called advise.
    good call zapp I am still researching all diffrent kinds of AAS I know a little here and there but I give a little advice like test for a first cycle that sort of thing but I know what you mean I have seen some that get flammed for a good reason

I agree 100% I belong to many sites and this one has more people giving bad advise than any other I have seen.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you but I'm not sure whether they do it intentionally.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    But.. usually research and other people write ups are a general decree of the performance and sides of the drug.. So is it not good to inform them ? Maybe I misunderstand what your saying? Any likes bro?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While I agree many people give incorrect advice this is a discussion board so there will always be some misinformation. It is critical that people research thoroughly and read many posts to find those they can trust. It is also equally important that misinformation is corrected, by those who do have knowledge of the subject, in a respectful manner to protect our members.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    heh it has been like that since the dawn of time bro...
    people just have to learn for them selves which info to bide by and which to avoid...

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    heh it has been like that since the dawn of time bro...
    people just have to learn for them selves which info to bide by and which to avoid...
    Aas is not something to just learn by trial and error. You are injecting it into your body bro. If that's not serious, I don't know what is.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Aas is not something to just learn by trial and error. You are injecting it into your body bro. If that's not serious, I don't know what is.
    I Hear ya.. odd how some say "your first cycle is your learning cycle" lol

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I agree with you but I'm not sure whether they do it intentionally.
    yeah...maybe not, but if they are advising someone on let's say how many mg to run, and they havn't done it themselves, they shouldn't say it like they have. They should say this is what I have heard, or this is what I have read.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hear ya but it's ADVICE bruh, not advise...........advise is to inform someone of a situation/happening/information, adviCE is something you give to people for them to take into consideration.

Again, I hear ya, but that's the nature of message boards and one should be mindful of who/where/etc. they take advice from anyhow, that is something each person should ALWAYS possess.

Don't lose sleep over it.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    While I agree many people give incorrect advice this is a discussion board so there will always be some misinformation. It is critical that people research thoroughly and read many posts to find those they can trust. It is also equally important that misinformation is corrected, by those who do have knowledge of the subject, in a respectful manner to protect our members.
    Exactly what I think.

~SC~

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hear ya but it's ADVICE bruh, not advise...........advise is to inform someone of a situation/happening/information, adviCE is something you give to people for them to take into consideration.

Again, I hear ya, but that's the nature of message boards and one should be mindful of who/where/etc. they take advice from anyhow, that is something each person should ALWAYS possess.

~SC~
    Oh! my bad..I didn't know we had a spelling critique MOD. That's nice to know! Thancs sow veree muhc Swoll Kat!...LMAO
    Last edited by Zapp; 11-30-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Yeah, people will tell you "SwoleCat's Mr. English major over here" and that is indeed the case. One or two I don't usually worry about, but when a word is used over and over again in the wrong manner, I just can't shut up.

I've had people correct me before, which is why I majored in English.

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's bad advice given in all situations........ and it isn't stopping here. Way too many people for that to happen. So it's the person's responsibility asking for the advice to either have an idea of what the answer is or research what was given to them. I wouldn't do anything to myself with out researching and then if I didn't have a clear understanding about something then I would ask.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's bad advice given in all situations........ and it isn't stopping here. Way too many people for that to happen. So it's the person's responsibility asking for the advice to either have an idea of what the answer is or research what was given to them. I wouldn't do anything to myself with out researching and then if I didn't have a clear understanding about something then I would ask.
    Good point MM. Some of the things I've seen advised on here are unreal, so I hope they don't take the advice of just one individual who sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yeah, people will tell you "SwoleCat's Mr. English major over here" and that is indeed the case. One or two I don't usually worry about, but when a word is used over and over again in the wrong manner, I just can't shut up.

I've had people correct me before, which is why I majored in English.

~SC~
    We also know him as Mr. Punctuation.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good point MM. Some of the things I've seen advised on here are unreal, so I hope they don't take the advice of just one individual who sounds like he knows what he is talking about.
    I hear ya and I see the same things...... Like Rickson and SC stated we just need to correct the wrong advice or outdated information and help everyone learn from it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So is an oral only cycle good?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

You had to get your say in didn't you?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Hell yeah! Anavar , D-Bol, Anadrol 50. Take one of each 10 times a day! Follow it up with a sip of winny.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Oh! my bad..I didn't know we had a spelling critique MOD. That's nice to know! Thancs sow veree muhc Swoll Kat!...LMAO
    You are lucky he didn't ban you for that

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

You had to get your say in didn't you?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    You are lucky he didn't ban you for that
    Yeah really....The thought crossed my mind, but I couldn't help myself.

Nah, I'm a good sport!

It's those real stupid ones that unleash the beast.

~SC~

Swampwood is offline New Member
    Very good note Zapp!!!!!!!!!! Hope all newbies take all the info they get here with caution. Some people act like they know evreything yet havn't tried what there taking about. But hey I'm just a newbie...lol

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    the great thing about this board is that we have so many knowledgable members, that the bad advice given out can and does get corrected pretty quickly by others. sometimes so much that it causes arguments. but things like that happen/

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    the great thing about this board is that we have so many knowledgable members, that the bad advice given out can and does get corrected pretty quickly by others. sometimes so much that it causes arguments. but things like that happen/
    in some cases dont just look at the post count also look when they joined some guys here should still be newbs but they built their post count on that sorry post whore thread.

exactly. that is what i do. i look at join date before post count.

and ur more of a newbie then me by 1 day edmen.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I let people know my situation. Sure, im 18. I spend more time on this site than 99% of people most likely. Ran a dumb cycle. I know how deca /dbol reacts with me But I am waiting til Im 20 to start one and do it correctly. I consider myself fairly knowledgable about aas, but I never claim to have taken things I have not. Sure, I may not have experience with some compounds, but I know how they work. Why would you put something into your body that you aren't familiar with? I am trying to do just that, familiarize myself with every little detail possible, so I can be ready and make educated decisions down the road. So sure, I am probably one of those guys that "Gives advice without actual experience" but I dont think it is bad advice whatsoever.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~
    You mean like, you never know if the other person, who has 50,000 posts is really the bf and size he says he is and not some overweight moron who loves with him mom and does nothing but research shit he doesn't use, and spends his days harassing females and scamming people? lol

Swampwood is offline New Member
    I do believe that the Princess has bitchslapped someone....LOL

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    can you point out an example?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    can you point out an example?
    Nah....I don't want to call anyone out. I just wanted the problem addressed.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think that if your gonna settle on one opinion, you prolly deserve to take bad advice, you need to take many, and the research... then make a educated decision.. where in sc are ya

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member
    If someone is gonna post advice that isn't based on personal experience, they should at LEAST post a link to the reference of the material.

Ah, but what do I know? My name is Brandon and I Stanks.
    I quit life...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i think that if your gonna settle on one opinion, you prolly deserve to take bad advice, you need to take many, and the research... then make a educated decision.. where in sc are ya
    Im with stupid^^

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampwood
    I do believe that the Princess has bitchslapped someone....LOL
    he he... thankfully the person I am refering to is no longer here.. or atleast under that name ( that I know of, nancy drew may need to come back for this one )

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    he he... thankfully the person I am refering to is no longer here.. or atleast under that name ( that I know of, nancy drew may need to come back for this one )
    dawg Chest6 is the Anabolic Review detective...always able to find out what noob is on a deca only cycle that later takes it back and says there was test thrown in but forgot to mention it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information