Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Do you care if people know you juice?

My room mates just found out. And I decided that I don't care. What's your stance?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I got more Imp stuff to worry about...well I dont but I dont care really

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i havnt yet, but all my freinds know that im settin it up though. close freinds can know, fam if there cool about that shit, but other then that, aquantances, co-workers, gym members its creatine to them..

If people cant except me for who i am then i would rather they left me alone.
    We are harming nobody by using aas and therefore it should'nt be anyone elses concern.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    nobody can know IMO because theyll always think of you as the guy that juices or be like "DAMN you are gettin huge...but oh yeah you are on steroids so thats why"

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I keep it low key.. i mean do people run around yelling that they smoke pot or whatever. And if you run your shit right and keep a good diet everyone's gonna know anyway. My best friends know, mainly cause they all do it too. but everyone else doesnt need to know.

decadbal is offline Banned
    not usually, i mostly say i have, not that i do currently

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Common people are mentally incapicated.
    Just tell them youre taking "german" creatine. Theyll believe you.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Very true, when my friends knew for the first time that I take protein shake they asked me if it might cause cancer or heart attack, lol.

Personally, nobody knows that I juice but even if they know, I don't give a sh!t.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll hide it but i wont go through painstaking lengths to hide it. If they find out they find out, if they lose respect for me than I guess they werent really my friends to begin with.

I'm a low key guy. So many people brag about all the shit they've done, I just do it and keep it to myself. I like everything to be on a "need to know" basis. Even if someone walked in on my doin an injection in my ass I'd still deny it. "It's only Vitamin B12."

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    all my freinds known,they always talk shit about it but i am just like your mad i look better then yall they dont say anything after that.but it doesnt realy bother me anymore

Nismo is offline Member
    Do you mean Orange juice???

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i tell close friends and others who know that i have worked hard and achieved most of what i have now, through proper diet, training rest..others i dont think it's any of their business and most ppl have the wrong idea about juice anyway so unless they are knowledgeable on the subject, no i dont tell them

Zapp is offline Banned
    Everyone at work, my parents, my friends, and all of my x's. They all know. Even had one of my x's take my gear while I was at work. She denied taking it. It was either her, or at the time my 4 year old daughter . Not hard to figure that one out. Needless to say I put her ass in the wind!
    Last edited by Zapp; 12-19-2005 at 10:34 PM.

Do I care if people know?

Nope...

But I don't exactly go around advertising it either. If the guys at the gym or at work comment about it, I won't deny (or confirm) it. If they open their mouth in front of my boy on the other hand they're going down for the count.

Red

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty much all my friends know i have. i don't anymore though. they never cared anyways, just told me i shouldn't lol.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Do I care if people know?

Nope...

But I don't exactly go around advertising it either. If the guys at the gym or at work comment about it, I won't deny (or confirm) it. If they open their mouth in front of my boy on the other hand they're going down for the count.

Red
    Yeah that's like me. I don't advertise it. I got caught today when my roommates saw 100 syringes and 100 needles that I just bought on the table.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    When I walk into a crowd, and everyone starts yelling "juicy brucie" I know what is up and so do they... Nope, I don't give a fuk... Never have, never will...

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    hahahahahaha! I'm taking german creatine.... I'm stea1ing that!
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 12-20-2005 at 12:59 AM.

I told one person that I juiced, and he got his ass handed to him (and his oakleys stolen by me) cause he told my gf... now she is a total bitch about it and i lie to her about my juicing... She thinks I'm natural! lol! I guess that I deny it to girls...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Do not ever tell girls ESPECIALLY ur gf. Well..I guess I can't say that, thats just my personal experience. Told the whole world, so everyone knows that I have before. Havent in a long time and I wont for a long time but when I do, I think Ill leave it at close friends. Close friends already know that I plan on it.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Its like before i juiced people gave me shit for trying to get big, like "you will never get big, you will always be a skinny guy", but now its like "Damn, you look good", or "I remember when you were skinny as hell". Nobody f*cks with me now about anything. Except when i haven't seen one of my boys for awhile and they say "Roids man, ya".......lol, funny people. They all give me sh*t, but they all ask for some gear. Funny how that works........lol.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Its like before i juiced people gave me shit for trying to get big, like "you will never get big, you will always be a skinny guy", but now its like "Damn, you look good", or "I remember when you were skinny as hell". Nobody f*cks with me now about anything. Except when i haven't seen one of my boys for awhile and they say "Roids man, ya".......lol, funny people. They all give me sh*t, but they all ask for some gear. Funny how that works........lol.
    great to see the chang though isn't it i've never done roids but was only abou165 when i graduated highschool and when I was 230-240 range before I tore my rotator cuff i had people ask me if I was on roids all the time and i wansn't so i liked that people could tell i've grown so much regardless. If I don olm only a few of my best bro's will know.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Nobody but you guys and my wife know for sure. She dont ask and if I am injecting and she walks in we talk like nothing is going on... If I need a shot she will give it to me but always says this is the last time... Just like I tell her it is my last cycle, lol, I promise hahahahahaha.

timvds is offline Member
    I really dont care until its brought up and whomever is like "eh its cuz you use steriods ." Man, F YOU!! Yeah I sit on the couch like youre fat slob ass and eat mcdonalds and get big. Freakin insane.

I have to tell them its not a magic pill and I have to work my ass off for this physique. F*uckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    ... Just like I tell her it is my l ast cycle, lol, I promise hahahahahaha.
    loll

Thread Information