Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sum up Life....

Poison Ivy is offline Banned

Sum up Life....

Life is a series of linear events. A chain of choices about those events, leading to other events. Never ending cycles of pain and pleasure for learning and growth. When the sun shines, it shines on everyone. When it rains, it rains on all. Every single person will experience at some point during their lifetime: tragedy, failure, depression and hopelessness. They will also experience: joy, happiness, success and unconditional love. We live in a world of duality.

Life's a bitch , then you die....

It sucks but the only way we can survive is to realize that People do not make you angry, you allow yourself to become angry. People do not depress you, you depress yourself. Your emotions are controlled by you and you alone. Quit reacting to others in a knee-jerk fashion and start thinking.

Whether you believe it or not ,you are eternal.

I myself should start thinking this way........ is hard because of fearful thoughts keep me frozen in indecision, unable to make progress, due to fear of failure.
    Last edited by Poison Ivy; 12-19-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Deep. Even ugly ol' Abe Lincoln said (and he was smart) "You are only as happy as you want to be"

Mine mantra is love often... laugh often... life is short live like you are dyin(that is not a song - is it?)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so you are like the squirrel that runs in the road..

the car is coming, you freeze, you turn left, you turn right

the runs over you..

the truth of the story is: "It doesn't matter which way you go, so long as you pick a direction and go, you will be fine"

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    u on PCT Ivy?? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    u on PCT Ivy?? hehe

I dont do any drugs

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    so you are like the squirrel that runs in the road..

the car is coming, you freeze, you turn left, you turn right

the runs over you..

the truth of the story is: "It doesn't matter which way you go, so long as you pick a direction and go, you will be fine"

In reality we will never know how the story will goes? Wether it will be a happy or sad ending?

But yet just Hope and Pray that everything will turn out fine as we wanted to be.

But yet just Hope and Pray that everything will turn out fine as we wanted to be.

The first problem is that when you approach God, you start by flattering him - telling him how great he is and how much you admire him. Basically, the Christian God is modelled on a fat little oriental pontentate - a sheik or a sultan. One of those "a thousand pardons, great one, I approach your throne as an unworthy worm to beg a favour of your munificence, your countenance is like the light of a thousand suns, magnificent one" dudes. Embarrassing, insincere, formulaic flattery makes God mellow.
    Satan, by contrast, is interested neither in worshipping nor being worshipped. For him, its like "why would I want something stupid like that?"
    The next problem is what you expect to get out of prayer.
    The main thing I got out of prayer as a Christian was a warm fuzzy feeling that God really did understand my problems, and an assurance that he really did have a plan for my life. Everything is under control. It'll be OK.
    Prayer to God made me feel safe and cared for. A dangerous illusion, seeing that there actually is no God.
    Satan is a realist, and not interested in people who fool themselves. So the main thing that I prayed to God to get, I would not get from Satan. So if I *did* pray to Satan, what would have happened?
    I approach Satan. He is not on a throne, lounging around accepting praise. The infernal one is busy at some sort of workbench with his back to me. Oh - and he's 12 feet tall, is red and black and has leathery wings. Hey - can't escape my culture all *that* easily.
    Me : (clears throat) Satan: (looks around, annoyed) What do *YOU* want? Me: Well, it's about my job Satan: You want me to do something about your job Me: Um, yeah SatanWhat have *you* done about it recently - say, yesterday? Read any papers? Applied for anything? Hustled your contacts? Me: Well, uh Satan**** off and stop wasting my time. (turns back to what he was doing)
    Which is EXACTLY what I want from a non-existent deity (which they all are). Someone who is really not interested in my problems, and tells me he is going to give me no help at all. So I didn't pray to Satan after all.- It would have been a waste of effort, and embarrassing. I'll get the paper tomorrow, and ring a few people - a much better idea.
    Dont hope and pray...PLAN AND ACT!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Easily done in one saying!!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    "Lifes a study of dying"

"And how to do it right"

Dont hope and pray...PLAN AND ACT!
    True but yet we go back again on having fearful though, unable to make decision unable to make progress, due to fear of failure.

It's easy to say but is hard to follow.

ONly hope is your heart is strong enough to take the pain then put your mind to it and move on.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    this is all so true about life.one of my freinds hung him self the other night known one realy knowns why he was 19.i am so scared of life getting killed,being happy,getting cheated on.but everything is a lesson in life its how you take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    True but yet we go back again on having fearful though, unable to make decision unable to make progress, due to fear of failure.

It's easy to say but is hard to follow.

ONly hope is your heart is strong enough to take the pain then put your mind to it and move on.
    Fear of failure is always there no matter how well you planned what you are doing...shit happens...thats life...for me i dont do that whole "god , religion , hope , prayer , heart stuff..." never helped me...

be strong and have faith and urself.....thats all

*walks around naked*

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the meaning of life? 42

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    What is the meaning of life? 42
    Never leave home without a towel and your peril sensitive sunglasses.

timvds is offline Member
    wow, thats deep. you write that ivy?
    Last edited by timvds; 12-20-2005 at 01:04 PM.

Nismo is offline Member
    Life is a series of linear events. A chain of choices about those events, leading to other events. Never ending cycles of pain and pleasure for learning and growth. When the sun shines, it shines on everyone. When it rains, it rains on all. Every single person will experience at some point during their lifetime: tragedy, failure, depression and hopelessness. They will also experience: joy, happiness, success and unconditional love. We live in a world of duality.

Life's a bitch , then you die....

It sucks but the only way we can survive is to realize that People do not make you angry, you allow yourself to become angry. People do not depress you, you depress yourself. Your emotions are controlled by you and you alone. Quit reacting to others in a knee-jerk fashion and start thinking.

Whether you believe it or not ,you are eternal.

I myself should start thinking this way........ is hard because of fearful thoughts keep me frozen in indecision, unable to make progress, due to fear of failure.
    Life is about people who know how to use Copy and Paste and take the credit for other peoples word huh Poison Ivy.

timvds is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    wow, thats deep. you write that ivy?

I never said I did.... did I?

Yup I am pathethic! I know!

Thats what I do best I copy and paste

how lame huh!

timvds is offline Member
    its all good...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    do you just copy and paste every thread u make?

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    do you just copy and paste every thread u make?
    of course not...

Nismo is offline Member
    of course not...
    Yeah she has, she just got caught and trying to play it cool. Your really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Yeah she has, she just got caught and trying to play it cool. Your really lame.

Yup i am and you are so cool

Nismo is offline Member
    Yes I am, I'm sooooo cool that I don't go around pasting shit and claiming that I made it up. Poser!!! Hey Ivy do you even workout or go to the Gym????

Y all the hate?? Im not exactly mr. sunshine...but I dont get it....this whole thing started cuz Mizfit started this rumor that PI is a guy for wutever reason...and now everyone is hatin her?? Ive seen tons of people post stuff without posting sources.....and then when asked they respond which she did..she never claimed it was hers.... or maybe I should just join everyone with this PI hating thing..oh wait...If I wanted to do smth like that..I wouldve followed religion ...Its getting old really

timvds is offline Member

Nismo is offline Member
    Y all the hate?? Im not exactly mr. sunshine...but I dont get it....this whole thing started cuz Mizfit started this rumor that PI is a guy for wutever reason...and now everyone is hatin her?? Ive seen tons of people post stuff without posting sources.....and then when asked they respond which she did..she never claimed it was hers.... or maybe I should just join everyone with this PI hating thing..oh wait...If I wanted to do smth like that..I wouldve followed religion ...Its getting old really
    Why dont you just glue your lips to her ass. Keep it up and your gonna end up with some nuts in your face courtesy of Poison Ivy. Besides, no one is hating on the fact that she has a wang, frankly no one cares. Its just the fact that she gets shit from other places and puts it in every thread as if it was hers. Dont take it to the butt what I said Iron Freak....but seriously man get with the times brotha

Yes I am, I'm sooooo cool that I don't go around pasting shit and claiming that I made it up. Poser!!! Hey Ivy do you even workout or go to the Gym????

Read post 18 smartass and not most of my threads are copy and paste.

I never claim this one is my work. Yeah you are soo cool and I am sooo lame.

Yup I am a poser!!!

Yes , I do work out.

timvds is offline Member
    bruddah, what would you do if a GUY pranced around the forums, made useless threads, only in the general forum of course. Ultimately you knew though that this guy didnt work out a day in his life. Yet he is here. On this forum.

No, I am not say PI is a guy. But if a dude did this shyt he would be flamed the fvck outta here.... Fieldmarshallpotter (sp) for example, but even HE worked out.

lol

Is ok... I dont mind at all. Let them vent whatever they want or yet bang their head on the keyboard.

Why dont you just glue your lips to her ass. Keep it up and your gonna end up with some nuts in your face courtesy of Poison Ivy. Besides, no one is hating on the fact that she has a wang, frankly no one cares. Its just the fact that she gets shit from other places and puts it in every thread as if it was hers. Dont take it to the butt what I said Iron Freak....but seriously man get with the times brotha
    bruddah, what would you do if a GUY pranced around the forums, made useless threads, only in the general forum of course. Ultimately you knew though that this guy didnt work out a day in his life. Yet he is here. On this forum.

No, I am not say PI is a guy. But if a dude did this shyt he would be flamed the fvck outta here.... Fieldmarshallpotter (sp) for example, but even HE worked out.
    How do we know if she works out or doesnt ?? did u ask her??

I see alot of male and female members who do nothing but hang around the general forums and I see no1 saying shit to them....not like they should....some1 who doesnt workout and doesnt share nething with us will eventually get bored and leave....neway I dont give a fvck about ne1 here cept a few ppl who know who they are...but If I do see some flamin happening for no reason If I do have an opinion I will say it....

too much drama.......If I wanted that Id get back with my X.......enjoy this!!!

timvds is offline Member
    lol

Is ok... I dont mind at all. Let them vent whatever they want or yet bang their head on the keyboard.
    I do...Every time I see one of your new threads. Sad isn't it? Wanna start a new on about what you ate for dinner tonite? Now thats good readin'!

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    I do...Every time I see one of your new threads. Sad isn't it? Wanna start a new on about what you ate for dinner tonite? Now thats good readin'!

uh ok. If you say so.

timvds is offline Member

I see alot of male and female members who do nothing but hang around the general forums and I see no1 saying shit to them....not like they should....some1 who doesnt workout and doesnt share nething with us will eventually get bored and leave....neway I dont give a fvck about ne1 here cept a few ppl who know who they are...but If I do see some flamin happening for no reason If I do have an opinion I will say it....

and youre right, i hang around the general forums quite a bit. maybe thats my problem. I need to get out more.

timvds is offline Member
    uh ok. If you say so.
    cmon now dude. im just pulling your chain.

Nismo is offline Member

Yes.....yes I did ask her. This is me on the computer-->

decadbal is offline Banned
    boring

and gay`

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    boring

and gay`
    You called?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i did, and dally didnt answer

timvds is offline Member