Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    onehundredk's Avatar
    onehundredk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    673

    visted the doctor

    So ive been watchin what it looks like to be cellutis. anyways, its spreading, so i went in to a see a doctor, and pretty much a waste of my time; im takin 50mg of benadryl already and he told me to take that...i was hoping zithromax or something...oh well, his "steroids are bad" speach was good.

  2. #2
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    So ive been watchin what it looks like to be cellutis. anyways, its spreading, so i went in to a see a doctor, and pretty much a waste of my time; im takin 50mg of benadryl already and he told me to take that...i was hoping zithromax or something...oh well, his "steroids are bad" speach was good.

    Are you talking about your eye becuase if that is you in your picture that looks ****ed up.

  3. #3
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    whats cellutis

  4. #4
    onehundredk's Avatar
    onehundredk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Are you talking about your eye becuase if that is you in your picture that looks ****ed up.

    cellulitis, sorry typo. its late haha

  5. #5
    THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    159
    Are you talking about an infection? maybee at an injection site? if so, it will probably take more than zithromax. maybee a round of antibiotic shots.

  6. #6
    onehundredk's Avatar
    onehundredk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by THE CROW
    Are you talking about an infection? maybee at an injection site? if so, it will probably take more than zithromax. maybee a round of antibiotic shots.
    yes infection, well the doc said just take benadryl 50mg daily 6 times a day. its looking better already, but eh, hes the doc, if hes wrong and i get seriously injuried, hell be in some big trouble.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •