onehundredk is offline Member

visted the doctor

So ive been watchin what it looks like to be cellutis. anyways, its spreading, so i went in to a see a doctor, and pretty much a waste of my time; im takin 50mg of benadryl already and he told me to take that...i was hoping zithromax or something...oh well, his "steroids are bad" speach was good.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    So ive been watchin what it looks like to be cellutis. anyways, its spreading, so i went in to a see a doctor, and pretty much a waste of my time; im takin 50mg of benadryl already and he told me to take that...i was hoping zithromax or something...oh well, his "steroids are bad" speach was good.

Are you talking about your eye becuase if that is you in your picture that looks ****ed up.

chest6 is offline Banned
    whats cellutis

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Are you talking about your eye becuase if that is you in your picture that looks ****ed up.

cellulitis, sorry typo. its late haha

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking about an infection? maybee at an injection site? if so, it will probably take more than zithromax. maybee a round of antibiotic shots.

Quote Originally Posted by THE CROW
    Are you talking about an infection? maybee at an injection site? if so, it will probably take more than zithromax. maybee a round of antibiotic shots.
    yes infection, well the doc said just take benadryl 50mg daily 6 times a day. its looking better already, but eh, hes the doc, if hes wrong and i get seriously injuried, hell be in some big trouble.

Thread Information