Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Why Don't Girls....

ever fukin return your calls when they're suppose to?

This is the third time in two weeks this has happened to me. I'll go out and meet a girl at a club/bar etc and get the digits. I do the wait 2 day rule and than i'll call them say on a Monday or Tues. This week was a little different. The girl actually called me to go out and we did on Saturday. Everything went good and I slept over however I didn't fuk her because she doesn't sleep with guys on the first night. I can handle that. I slept on her couch and left real early in the morning. She tells me to call her this week cuz she wants to go out again. Well I give her a call on Monday and leave her a message. And guess what, No fukin call yet! What's the deal?

If you don't want to go out or don't like me than have the decency to call me up and tell me. Don't fukin lead me on...

Mizfit, pinky, ivy, input appreciated... lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Next

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Next
    haha. what you trying to say? She next me?

pshhhh that never happens to me man. lol

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    It never happens!

Never is the word God listens for when he wants to have a good laugh..

Mizfit is offline Banned

This is the third time in two weeks this has happened to me. I'll go out and meet a girl at a club/bar etc and get the digits. I do the wait 2 day rule and than i'll call them say on a Monday or Tues. This week was a little different. The girl actually called me to go out and we did on Saturday. Everything went good and I slept over however I didn't fuk her because she doesn't sleep with guys on the first night. I can handle that. I slept on her couch and left real early in the morning. She tells me to call her this week cuz she wants to go out again. Well I give her a call on Monday and leave her a message. And guess what, No fukin call yet! What's the deal?

If you don't want to go out or don't like me than have the decency to call me up and tell me. Don't fukin lead me on...

Personally.. i don't think u should've left a msg.. but if she doesn't call u back mayber she isint intererested.. or she could be busy because of the holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Never is the word God listens for when he wants to have a good laugh..
    true.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

I suggest calling her one more time...just as a hello. If she answers; keep the conversation cordial. Don't get to detailed. Than nonchalantly say....If you want to go out sometime....give me a call. Put the ball back in her court! Make HER think about the next move. If she says ya..lets...good! Maybe she was busy (going out with other guys)**wink**
    If she says.."Ya, I'll call you!"...and, doesn't; well....there's your answer.

Either way...don't sweat it sweetie. Give me your number..I'll call ya and ask you out! That would make you feel better!

HUGS!!
    Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 12-21-2005 at 10:00 AM.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Personally.. i don't think u should've left a msg.. but if she doesn't call u back mayber she isint intererested.. or she could be busy because of the holidays
    Hopefully this is the case cuz this girl is pretty fly however you're saying that she doesn't have a few minutes in their busy life to call a bruthuh back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I suggest calling her one more time...just as a hello. If she answers; keep the conversation cordial. Don't get to detailed. Than nonchalantly say....If you want to go out sometime....give me a call. Put the ball back in her court! Make HER think about the next move. If she says ya..lets! Maybe she was busy (going out with other guys)**wink**
    If she says.."Ya, I'll call you!"...and, doesn't; well....there's your answer.

Either way...don't sweat it sweetie. Give me your number..I'll call ya and ask you out! That would make you feel better!
    HUGS!!
    Why should I call her back again? That's being too desperate. I called her once and left a message. If she has any decency she would have called me back already. I can't give in and call her again. If I called you and left you a message say on Monday Pinky, would u return my call right away or wait a few days?

lol. I thought you and Puffy aka Puffader we're dating.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Why should I call her back again? That's being too desperate. I called her once and left a message. If she has any decency she would have called me back already. I can't give in and call her again. If I called you and left you a message say on Monday Pinky, would u return my call right away or wait a few days?

lol. I thought you and Puffy aka Puffader we're dating.

I personally don't think it is desperate. If you do....than don't call...let it be...and than sit here and cry about it. It's up to you! But, I know your dying to. Don't feel ashamed...we've ALL been there!

If you called me...and I didn't return right away....I'm probably not too into you. If a guy calls me that I'm all giddy about...I'm calling back ASAP!

I guess there's your answer!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Poison Ivy is offline Banned

UHmmm.. There's two things that going on in here first of all how do you know that she doesn't sleep with guys at the first night. Maybe that's just an excuse for her not to sleep with you. ( Sorry to be Blunt) But yet She told you to call her again so meaning that she likes you. Then again she doesn't return your phone call.

Sounds like she's not really sure if she really likes you or Not. Either that She's playing hard to get.

Well you said you called her on Monday, give it till today or tomorrow, If she doesn't call you back at all then Sorry but you just got a " SMaK" on the face. yet hopefully that's not the case , I'll keep my finger cross for you Playa!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I told you why you slept on the couch lol she felt sorry for your drunken ass lol

Blog Entries
    haha. what you trying to say? She next me?

pshhhh that never happens to me man. lol

Next means find a new chick. we have the new year coming up and there will be alot of new opportunities .

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    UHmmm.. There's two things that going on in here first of all how do you know that she doesn't sleep with guys at the first night. Maybe that's just an excuse for her not to sleep with you. ( Sorry to be Blunt) But yet She told you to call her again so meaning that she likes you. Then again she doesn't return your phone call.

Sounds like she's not really sure if she really likes you or Not. Either that She's playing hard to get.

Well you said you called her on Monday, give it till today or tomorrow, If she doesn't call you back at all then Sorry but you just got a " SMaK" on the face. yet hopefully that's not the case , I'll keep my finger cross for you Playa!
    lol good stuff. Why would a woman play hard to get at 24? MOST women can get pretty much anything they want. What ticks me is that she's the one that called and wanted to go out. Now she's ignoring me or as Mizfit say's, busy because of xmas, roflllllllllllllll. yeaa ok.

I'm glad she didn't sleep with me the first night. This makes it better in the long run. Although I wouldn't turn her down

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Been there. Move on to the next woman. She aint called you back, she's just to much of a flake to say she's not interested.

Next means find a new chick. we have the new year coming up and there will be alot of new opportunities .
    Oh werd. You're absolutely right! Thanks. Although at age 26, it becomes slim pickins.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I told you why you slept on the couch lol she felt sorry for your drunken ass lol
    haha u might be right for once. I can't imagine that though!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Do her in the butt!!! Wow, my mind is warped and pathetic... sorry Smak.

Blog Entries
    26 not realy. at that age there out of debt and have good jobs. O and they also are horny as hell. 25-32 chicks are great

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I personally don't think it is desperate. If you do....than don't call...let it be...and than sit here and cry about it. It's up to you! But, I know your dying to. Don't feel ashamed...we've ALL been there!

If you called me...and I didn't return right away....I'm probably not too into you. If a guy calls me that I'm all giddy about...I'm calling back ASAP!

I guess there's your answer!
    But what if she's the one.

26 not realy. at that age there out of debt and have good jobs. O and they also are horny as hell. 25-32 chicks are great
    Yea you're right, but most are quickly looking to settle down or find a rich man to take care of them. The one's that are still available are hard to find. I don't know about you, but Kansas City is the worse place if you're single. It was actually voted #1

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Do her in the butt!!! Wow, my mind is warped and pathetic... sorry Smak.
    ha ha i will if she calls me back just for you playboy. I promise that.

Blog Entries
    But what if she's the one.

Dont count on it.

Dont count on it.
    First things I look for in a woman.

1. No Kids
    2. No Kids
    3. No Kids

She's doing good so far

She's pretty smoking too, but she dances that hippiesh style. I don't know if you know what i'm talking about. It's annoying. Everything else is in check.

lol good stuff. Why would a woman play hard to get at 24? MOST women can get pretty much anything they want. What ticks me is that she's the one that called and wanted to go out. Now she's ignoring me or as Mizfit say's, busy because of xmas, roflllllllllllllll. yeaa ok.

I'm glad she didn't sleep with me the first night. This makes it better in the long run. Although I wouldn't turn her down

Darling .. calling you at the first time and asking you to go out doesn't really meant that she likes you or meant anything. Sorry! It doesn't take 1-2 minute to call a person. She have cellphone right well eventhough she doesnt have a cell I dont see any excuses why she cant call you not unless she doesn't have a phone at all or yet work 24 hrs. lol

But yet give it a day or two see what happens. If she doesn't call you back within those days then sorry is time to haunt for another one because you just got "SMaK" on the face on this one.

or maybe is the karma, Playa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    Darling .. calling you at the first time and asking you to go out doesn't really meant that she likes you or meant anything. Sorry! It doesn't take 1-2 minute to call a person. She have cellphone right well eventhough she doesnt have a cell I dont see any excuses why she cant call you not unless she doesn't have a phone at all or yet work 24 hrs. lol

But yet give it a day or two see what happens. If she doesn't call you back within those days then sorry is time to haunt for another one because you just got "SMaK" on the face on this one.

or maybe is the karma, Playa!!!
    I called her this past sat because I told her I would to set up the date when she called me on Thurs. I called her at 1:00 in the afternoon and she didn't answer then either. She calls me back at 7:00 later that night to tell me she's ready and that she didn't have her phone on her all day. She was at her friends house. WTF, this girl is fukin wierd, but I can't give up yet.

Blog Entries
    get a hooker easy and cheeper

get a hooker easy and cheeper
    I use those as my yahoo girls. rofl

I can't find one I can be with more than once. I think the sex ruins it.

I've gotten hookers in Amsterdam and Miami. They just don't do it for me. lol

I'm looking for a gf, but can't seem to find one. Any of you bruhz have any hot sisters?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    they always call me back sorry about your luck bro..... J/K

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    i got a hot GF for a fee....

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    they always call me back sorry about your luck bro..... J/K

lol. good for u. I'm usually good once I get the number, however this is a tricky situation i'm de****g with hurr. I just needed some opinions. Oh well, thanks everyone that responded. Much luv 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    i got a hot GF for a fee....
    lol i need pics first. I run into alot of girls that tell me they're hot online, but that just isn't the case. You know how it works.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Call her again bro... keep it simple...
    Just a hi... and see what happens...

Get over it and Smak yourself... WAke up and smell the coffee!!!!

lol, she will call you or maybe she wont. Just hang on there Mister!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I slept on her couch and left real early in the morning.
    This is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard you say. If she told you no, then leave. Second, maybe she wanted you to push the issue by forplay, charm, strait up telling her how you are going to get nasty(ask them to spit in your mouth when getting them aroused, if they say yes, look out)

Ok, I'm going to tell you straight up Smak, b/ I dont want you making the same mistake I once made w/ a couple hot ones that got away. You sleeping on her couch w/out getting any looked desperate, a desperate attempt to "stick around" as long as possible. Some women would look at this as being sweet and respecting her boundaries, but she's not like that. She sounds like one of these girls who appears to be that way, but really wants some dick fast. She is seeing other guys who can give her that, she doesnt want the nice guy. She's not "the one" she's playing games with ya and ****in around. So, here is what I would do. Call her up and leave a message that clues something around hanging out at your place or hers, "Hey, I rented a movie and wanted to know if you wanted to come over and have some wine and watch it w/ me" Get about 1/3 into the movie and put the moves on her. If she complies then it's all good, if not, then the bitch is ****d up and is nothing but games, to hell with her!!! I think you just went about it the wrong way, I'd call and leave that message about the movie and wine thing. MAKE SURE TO MENTION THE WINE!!!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    NO NO NO....this is wut u do....next time ur @ her place....ur sittin on the couch....u take ur cock out and start jackin off...then u look at her and say"wanna give me a hand baby??"....and my way is also more romantic

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    NO NO NO....this is wut u do....next time ur @ her place....ur sittin on the couch....u take ur cock out and start jackin off...then u look at her and say"wanna give me a hand baby??"....and my way is also more romantic
    LMAO damn ur right

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, I'm going to tell you straight up Smak, b/ I dont want you making the same mistake I once made w/ a couple hot ones that got away. You sleeping on her couch w/out getting any looked desperate, a desperate attempt to "stick around" as long as possible. Some women would look at this as being sweet and respecting her boundaries, but she's not like that. She sounds like one of these girls who appears to be that way, but really wants some dick fast. She is seeing other guys who can give her that, she doesnt want the nice guy. She's not "the one" she's playing games with ya and ****in around. So, here is what I would do. Call her up and leave a message that clues something around hanging out at your place or hers, "Hey, I rented a movie and wanted to know if you wanted to come over and have some wine and watch it w/ me" Get about 1/3 into the movie and put the moves on her. If she complies then it's all good, if not, then the bitch is ****d up and is nothing but games, to hell with her!!! I think you just went about it the wrong way, I'd call and leave that message about the movie and wine thing. MAKE SURE TO MENTION THE WINE!!!!!
    seems like you got it. I fvckin hate these kinna girls...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard you say. If she told you no, then leave. Second, maybe she wanted you to push the issue by forplay, charm, strait up telling her how you are going to get nasty(ask them to spit in your mouth when getting them aroused, if they say yes, look out)
    Sorry I was at lunch. Thanks for your reply.

That's the thing. We got really drunk and I even smoked a little herb for the first time in quite sometime. The other two people that came with us took off and it was just myself and her. She motioned to me that she was tired and that I should be leaving. However, I told her I was too messed up to drive anywhere. She than tells me, I just feel bad that you have to sleep on my couch. She than tells me I don't sleep with guys on the first night, but you could tell she was either lying or wanted me to push it. I ended up passing out on the couch. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information