some tidbits on the Titus story from a good bro/pro MMA fighter on another board. he posts under his own name - it's pretty obvious what he does, so he doesn't BS about it

i thought the rat warning alone was worth a repost.

ADMIN: [ Delete Message : Warn User : Warn Super Admin ]
Date: 12/23/05 07:16 PM
497 Total Posts Ignore User

The reason Titus was in mass is because a friend of his named Matt Kline lives here. Matt was housing him and then latter told authorities of his whereabouts Matt kline is a scumbag drug dealer from Randolph ma who makes his living selling drugs and ripping other dealers off. He does not do the ste****g himself for that he is a chicken shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 12/23/05 07:10 PM
6576 Total Posts Ignore User

Sounds like you know A LOT about drug dealers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 12/23/05 07:16 PM
497 Total Posts Ignore User

I know a lot about a lot of things. I have had my hand in every cookie jar. Even your mothers

Date: 12/23/05 07:19 PM
1336 Total Posts Ignore User

How does he know Kline?

Date: 12/23/05 07:30 PM
2501 Total Posts Ignore User

"Authorities believe a love triangle may have spurred the murder of Melissa James. Titus and Ryan hired Melissa James as a live-in personal assistant. Titus admitted the two had an affair."
Horrible, senseless tragedy but LOFL @ that part.

I don't know why my wife won't let me hire a 20 something year old former model and dance instructor to be my live-in personal assistant.

Duh!

Date: 12/23/05 07:32 PM
486 Total Posts Ignore User

"I know a lot about a lot of things. I have had my hand in every cookie jar. Even your mothers "
Now thats what the **** I am talking about

Date: 12/23/05 07:33 PM
499 Total Posts Ignore User

Kline is a drug dealer from Ma and a bodybuilder. Matt knew evrybody in the scene. He moved away from ma to vegas about 6 years ago with is then wife. he and Titus became very close friend. Matt left Ma for one because he had ratted out a few people back in Boston. Titus only connection with Ma is Kline. Kline was pulled in by the FBI yesterday

Date: 12/23/05 07:35 PM
1604 Total Posts Ignore User

Yet another wonderful thing my town of Randolph is in the news for.

Date: 12/23/05 07:39 PM
488 Total Posts Ignore User

Michael....how would Kline do in NHB?
TTT for Boneyard

Date: 12/23/05 07:39 PM
47 Total Posts Ignore User

this is gonna be bigger then the Laci Peterson case, all the shit is really gonna hit the fan once the likes of Nancy Grace get a hold of the story. I can see the Headlines "Sex Scandal" "Sex Parties" "Gay Bodybuilders" never a dull moment.

Date: 12/23/05 07:42 PM
1337 Total Posts Ignore User

Interesting stuff.

Date: 12/23/05 07:46 PM
500 Total Posts Ignore User

Kline is the biggest chicken shit. I will update you when I get my hands on him