goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Bs on the internet, why bother?

Why do people make up so much stuff? does it really matter what someone thinks from a computer?I work out 5-6 times a week(only thing that keeps me sane, along w/ the adderall), own a tanning salon and a body jewelry store(started it this year) half the year I'm loaded, the other half I'm broke.(doing better, but everyday still a struggle)Had to sell most of my gun collection this year to get the jewelry thing off the ground while saving the salon.
    I have muscle, but body fat(gut thing right now) I still sometimes let the chics get to my head. I'm not rich or poor(closer to poor than rich )
    Sorry for carrying on, it's just whack the crap people make up and who they pretend to be. I see this alot "I took this chic out in my new 2006 porsche, valued at $135,000" and spent xyz on her, but didn't sweat it caused I'm valued at 1.32 million" It's alright to not be superman!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't let it bother me, you can usually weed through all the b.s.

~SC~

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i don't let it get to me..who gives a shyt, but i gtg..i have a date with mandy moore on my yacht i bought for 2.5 million got it from my friend mr. trump..a steal i must say it was valued at over 5! lol

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    That's why I can relate to you, you put it all out there w/ the proof. It's hard to argue w/ Swole Cat when he gives you the issue #'s that he was in and his web page address. Lord love you, we need some more truth out there.

p.s. the only reason I ever got so many chics was because I was always where they were (managed health club, tanning salon) It's like going fishing, if you are at a good fishing hole and keep casting your "worm" out there, eventually somethings going to bite. I'm not rich or stud of the year, I just ask for the "sale"

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Why do ppl make shit up.. because fantasy is better than reality no not speaking from expereince.

Just like in real life people pretend to have more cash, more friends, be nicer....

Same reason ppl post fake pics on the net, pretend to be things they arent..

When a guy takes me out.. i hate when they take me to somewhere they don't usually go.. Don't try to impress me.. i wanna see the real person, not someone they r going to be for just one day...

Same can be said for a woman.. u see all these women, using make up to cover flaws, we have cloths that can hide just about anything.. anyone can be perfect now with the right amount of $$$. Makes u wonder where the fantasy ends and reality begins...

Right now i focus on being the best me i can be.. and try not to worry about others so much.. your gonna come across a lot of fakes.. i sincerely hope your just not refering to the net.. cause babe.. the net is full of those..

And yah right now it seems like the liars come out on top but at the end of the day.. i don't think their happy.. so don't let it bother u

Flexor is offline Banned
    Well this topic is getting quite old, but I'm agreed with all of ya

and SwoleCat is the real deal...
    Last edited by Flexor; 12-22-2005 at 11:32 AM.

Trust me when I tell you that she gets $13,000 a month. There are some who happen to make $500K a year.

Yes stories like this crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Trust me when I tell you that she gets $13,000 a month. There are some who happen to make $500K a year.

Yes stories like this crack me up

No comment, ok that one and the girl(no names) that said the pic was her and she turned out to look better than the chic in the pic.Btw anyone seen paris2005 lately also don't know the one guy, but he flies his women around on his private jets. It's all just harmless "picking on" they shouldn't get upset. Hell I would be a liar, but w/ ADD I would keep forgetting what lie I said, lol.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    come on you guys, thats the beauty of cyber space. out here we're all good looking and rich!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    because its easy to do

Nismo is offline Member
    I'm currently living off my wife....I'm a house husband and I love it!!!!

Here's one I like to use, " I use to have alot more, but I messed up alittle by helping my ex-girlfriend out because her credit was bad and she ran up the credit cards and I came up with the money, I just hated not helping her get back on her feet" Never happened, but hay

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Here's one I like to use, " I use to have alot more, but I messed up alittle by helping my ex-girlfriend out because her credit was bad and she ran up the credit cards and I came up with the money, I just hated not helping her get back on her feet" Never happened, but hay
    So your saying u don't like liars.. but u lie?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    That's why I can relate to you, you put it all out there w/ the proof. It's hard to argue w/ Swole Cat when he gives you the issue #'s that he was in and his web page address. Lord love you, we need some more truth out there.
    Twas' my plan from day one.

~SC~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    I'm currently living off my wife....I'm a house husband and I love it!!!!
    luckey fvcker!!! ive been tryin to get the old lady to do the same!!
    not happenin in my house!!

the internet is bullshitters paradise!!
    i dont feel the need to spout rubbish!!with me i say it like it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    So your saying u don't like liars.. but u lie?
    Yeah, so what's your point? This is when I'm trying to hit some chic. Nothing wrong with that is there Girls don't count I'm talking about the web.

Thread Information