needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

You know whats a good idea

To not be on a cycle during the holidays.. because saying no to any drinks during the holidays is very very hard/next to impossible... Granted im only on 500mgs of test but **** lol

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you could look at it on the other hand and say its a good thing because of all the great meals you will be comsuming over the holidays. Drinking aint gonna kill you, just dont go overboard.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i wouldnt go more than 6 drinks

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I did it a couple years ago. Got alot of dirty looks from the family because I used to be known as the heavy drinker and I wouldnt even have one when I was down for the holidays.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I did it a couple years ago. Got alot of dirty looks from the family because I used to be known as the heavy drinker and I wouldnt even have one when I was down for the holidays.
    lol that would be ackward!!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Nothing wrong with drinking a bit while on test. I just had a delicious triple martini. I'm thinking about having my Princess shake me up another!

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Nothing wrong with drinking a bit while on test. I just had a delicious triple martini. I'm thinking about having my Princess shake me up another!

Love
    Anna
    Triple martini, shit. I love the chocolate martinis. Gets ya buzzin pretty quick.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Triple martini, shit. I love the chocolate martinis. Gets ya buzzin pretty quick.
    Caramel apple martinis are a must!

Quote Originally Posted by Power40
    Caramel apple martinis are a must!
    caramel apple martinis?! Gonna have to try that one next time I'm out.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    caramel apple martinis?! Gonna have to try that one next time I'm out.
    I had one at some girls b-day party. All the girls were drinking them, so I said WTF. They use the Apple pucker and real caramel.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Bleagh! That is just SICK, Miss Thaing!

A real martini has GIN, and a few drops of vermouth. It is shaken VIGOROUSLY to a froth, then quickly poured into a chilled and set-up glass and served immediately while still foamy. The effervescence is a delight to the taste buds, and makes even cheap gin taste good. A martini needs the bitter edge of the gin, moderated ever so subtly by the vermouth. And no, simply rinsing the glass with a splash of vermouth and pouring it off before pouring the shaken gin into the glass is NOT sufficient.

Shaking too long melts the ice too much and waters down the drink. Shaking it half-assed does not aerate the gin properly. Without that fizz, you miss the enjoyment you should know to expect in that first sip.

Garbage martinis suck. Why even call them martinis? Vodka should be saved for bloody marys, not served as a martini. And I hate when a bartender asks, when I order a martini, "gin, or vodka?" If I wanted a vodka martini, I would specify "vodka martini". A "martini", as per Mr Boston's, the final word on mixology, is made with GIN. That is the official recipe. Popular usage does not change that. Improper usage of the word by enough people does not make it proper.

A "dirty" martini is, to me, just that... DIRTY. Olive juice has no business being in there. The olive itself imparts a subtle flavor. A big dollop of olive juice ruins it.

Chocolate? Apple? Kiddie drinks! Why not just stick to jagermeister? Or that syrupy stuff the shotgirls hustle in the little test tubes? Yech!

Ah, here comes my second one. Bless you, my Princess!

Love
    Anna

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Thats why i always start my cycles in january!!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    <~~~~~not on cycle and getting hammerd Christmas night and a few days after at Bachler party

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Bleagh! That is just SICK, Miss Thaing!

A real martini has GIN, and a few drops of vermouth. It is shaken VIGOROUSLY to a froth, then quickly poured into a chilled and set-up glass and served immediately while still foamy. The effervescence is a delight to the taste buds, and makes even cheap gin taste good. A martini needs the bitter edge of the gin, moderated ever so subtly by the vermouth. And no, simply rinsing the glass with a splash of vermouth and pouring it off before pouring the shaken gin into the glass is NOT sufficient.

Shaking too long melts the ice too much and waters down the drink. Shaking it half-assed does not aerate the gin properly. Without that fizz, you miss the enjoyment you should know to expect in that first sip.

Garbage martinis suck. Why even call them martinis? Vodka should be saved for bloody marys, not served as a martini. And I hate when a bartender asks, when I order a martini, "gin, or vodka?" If I wanted a vodka martini, I would specify "vodka martini". A "martini", as per Mr Boston's, the final word on mixology, is made with GIN. That is the official recipe. Popular usage does not change that. Improper usage of the word by enough people does not make it proper.

A "dirty" martini is, to me, just that... DIRTY. Olive juice has no business being in there. The olive itself imparts a subtle flavor. A big dollop of olive juice ruins it.

Chocolate? Apple? Kiddie drinks! Why not just stick to jagermeister? Or that syrupy stuff the shotgirls hustle in the little test tubes? Yech!

Ah, here comes my second one. Bless you, my Princess!

Love
    Anna
    Dirty martinis are disgusting.

sorel_C is offline Member
    yes juicing during the holidays sucks... i just finished up my first cycle and realized i wont be able to be a drunk a$$**le on new years! but nothing beats more muscles!!!

Thread Information