StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

You know what really grinds my gears?

"You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a...You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."- Peter Griffin

But seriously what grinds my gears is when people rack the dumbells they just used out of order. Why are people so lazy that they cant push other dumbells out of the way? Instead they put one on the right top side of the rack and the other on the bottom left side.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hate that shit too.

~SC~

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ........ Also the cretins who stand right in front of the dumbbell rack and do their thing so you can't get to it and get a set out for yourself........ GGGrrrrrrrrrrrr!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    "You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a...You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."- Peter Griffin

But seriously what grinds my gears is when people rack the dumbells they just used out of order. Why are people so lazy that they cant push other dumbells out of the way? Instead they put one on the right top side of the rack and the other on the bottom left side.
    That pisses me off as well, waste time looking for dumbells when i should be training!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    But seriously what grinds my gears is when people rack the dumbells they just used out of order.
    You're lucky they re-rack them... half the asswipes at my gym don't even bother reracking them...

Red

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Or the ones that stay there for the mirror...I'm thinkin "Dude, what do you need the mirror for - the way your jerkin those around, you can't keep your eyes on the mirror!"

Now put down those 20's and get the 12.5's!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    OR when they put the 30lb dbs on the other rack where there alrady has the 30's there. now i gotta walk over there and search for em. dumbshits

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I always re-rack my weights...ALWAYS....

Seriously, I see hella people leaving their sh*t for others to pick up. Wtf? I know I look like a retard carrying 130lbers on each hand back to the rack, but fvkk it, it's better than rolling that sh*t across the gym.

Just yesterday I was doing Deads with over 5 plates on the bar. Any other person in my gym (w/ the exception of a handfull) would have left the bar loaded up for others to "see", and another to pick up the mess.

Sorry, rant off....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont to put them in order... seriously in our gym theres 40's between 130s and 140s LOL

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha from the episode he gets hired on the news and does he little section over to the right side haha.

But ya..I know what you mean. Yesterday I was doin incline laterals and I was searchin for the 25s and one was next to a 55 and the other was next to a 30..wtf? It is not that hard.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Anatomy of the dumbell rack

Rack 1

10*10/15*15/20*20/25*25/30*30/35*35/40*40/50*50

55*55/60*60/65*65/70*70/75*75/80*80 and so on.

Please print this and post at the rack for those that are dumbell location challenged!
    Last edited by TADOLFI; 12-23-2005 at 06:06 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yep..??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Ya that one drives me nuts. if the wrong dumbells are in the spot were mind should go. i will put them on the floor next to there spot. it's not my job to put them all in order.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Now that you go me going i will tell you some other shit i cant stand. When some one gets off a beanch and dont wip there sweet. Or when people just leve there trash all over the place. Also that one guy that will hog the bench for over a hour just so he can press the ****ing bar only.

lol, iv only been training for 3 years but iv just gotten fed up with people not putting their weights back that i say to them to do it coz it isnt fair on everyone else! not one person yet has said no! go me.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Today some guys goal it seemed was to do one set on every piece of equipment there. Seemed like whenever I would switch he would happen to be at my piece of equipment asking "How many sets do you have left?" I should been like why? So you can do your SET and continue?

Thread Information