Nismo is offline Member

WTF does this shit mean???

So whats up with slayng (<--not sure if I spelled it right) now-a-days?? Like what in the world does "Holla" mean?? Or crap like "Off da chain". Damn I'm only 21 years old but I feel like a freaking old man with todays lingo. Please someone tell me its not just me. The other day someone called my wife a "Dime", I don't know if he was calling her a whore or was he asking for change???

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you serious? If so...

"Holla" can mean "I'll holler" which basically means "I'll see you later."

"Off da chain" is a reference to something wild or "out of control" like something that "broke off of it's chain". Usually means something fun.

"Dime" is a reference to the number 10, which is in itself a reference to the "10 scale" that is usually used when rating the attractiveness of a woman. 1 being so ugly you can't even bag it and a 10 being very, very attractive. This is, of course, a very subjective rating. One man's dime is another man's nickel.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    what does skee skee skee mean? I hear that shit on chappelle show all the time but he wont say what it is. I guess im too damn white.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    what does skee skee skee mean? I hear that shit on chappelle show all the time but he wont say what it is. I guess im too damn white.
    hahahaha I know that one. It means spouging all over the place. Kind like I skee skee skee on that chicks tits.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Are you serious? If so...

"Holla" can mean "I'll holler" which basically means "I'll see you later."

"Off da chain" is a reference to something wild or "out of control" like something that "broke off of it's chain". Usually means something fun.

"Dime" is a reference to the number 10, which is in itself a reference to the "10 scale" that is usually used when rating the attractiveness of a woman. 1 being so ugly you can't even bag it and a 10 being very, very attractive. This is, of course, a very subjective rating. One man's dime is another man's nickel.

Where does this terminology come from??? Does it come from "Da Streets" or does some rapper guy make them up??? Kind like Fo'shizzle and booty-licouse

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    hahahaha I know that one. It means spouging all over the place. Kind like I skee skee skee on that chicks tits.
    Isn't it skeet? Like "I Skeeted in her throat."

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya man everyday i hear sumthin else and i just kinna go along w it like whatever man haha

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    u guys are killin me

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    "Skeet" is slang for "the act of projectile ejaculation" usually associated with wild, random ejaculations on another person.

Where does this terminology come from??? Does it come from "Da Streets" or does some rapper guy make them up??? Kind like Fo'shizzle and booty-licouse
    These saying evolved from the streets, they are not the "-izzle" type, rapper invented sayings.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    were is S.C he is good with all the slang shit.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    street slang is specific to regions

timvds is offline Member
    wuddup man this thread is jacked up. what? you dont know a dime means a ten? as in 1-10 shes a dime? shit brah, holla!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it depends where your from, In pittsburg they say yinz, equivalent to y'all

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    were is S.C he is good with all the slang shit.
    No doubt, but all those sayings are archaic.

~SC~

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    I think it depends where your from, In pittsburg they say yinz, equivalent to y'all
    Well I have been from L.A. all my life. And I always hear this type of slang but I never knew why or where they originated from. Like who came up with the concept of "Holla"???? Was it that guy that sings "Holla back young'in woop woop" or was it that one white chick that sings "Holla Back Girl". Either way I think some of this lingo is really funny. Especially when you find old men saying "get out the way yo". Oh man!!!!!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Well I have been from L.A. all my life. And I always hear this type of slang but I never knew why or where they originated from. Like who came up with the concept of "Holla"???? Was it that guy that sings "Holla back young'in woop woop" or was it that one white chick that sings "Holla Back Girl". Either way I think some of this lingo is really funny. Especially when you find old men saying "get out the way yo". Oh man!!!!!

she saying im not a booty call, so dont call me i wont call u back, get it,

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    haha nismo

Haven't you heard of the song "HollaBack Girl"

Thread Information