Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    livewire57 is offline Associate Member

i just beat this shit out of my friend, broke my hand and wrist, cant lift!

i was stupid about it, i hit him with my fist but i hit him with the left half of my right fist, which is like the last three knuckles (middle, ring and pinky knuckles) and he kept tucking his chin in to his chest so i could only hit him on the top of the head. i broke my knuckles and fractured my wrist. he didnt press charges, but he called the cops. the officer said i would have gotten 25 yrs for breaking and entering and assault (he wouldnt open his door so i broke it down and beat the shit out of him) and i would have gotten kicked out of school which would suck considering i am graduating in a month after 4 and a half years of school. now i have to wear a cast and cant lift for the next three weeks. oh well he deserved it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    OK now the next obvious question for the brain surgeon is, "why did he deserve it" ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yeah, what brought this on?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Merry Christmas.

~SC~

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Merry Christmas.

~SC~
    BWahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Yeah, what brought this on?
    the guy used to be a close friend of mine, we even live in the same apt complex. a few months ago my girl and i broke up, i was in love w her and became depressed and all of that. my friends knew what i was going through and they knew how much she meant to me. anyways, after i am finally over her and dating another girl, she tells me that she started sleeping w one of my friends after we broke up months ago. i didnt think anything of it, it is in girls nature to lie and try to get guys to fight each other over them. i casually told this to my roomate in a laughing way "can you believe she said that, like i would believe that shit?" he says to me, what would you do if it was true, and i said i probably wouldnt do anything, i dont care anymore and i am over it.s o he tells me that it is true and tells me who it was (lets call him "brian" not his real name) i lose it and jump up and rush to his place and pound his door telling him to open up. he knows why i am there, even though it has been months since it happened. he knew it would catch up to him. he doesnt open the door and i break it down. needless to say, this guy got a beat down, and i am out of the gym. fighting never solves anything. i am just pissed because all of my friends knew about this for months and i was the last one to find out, literally, my roomate had to finally tell me. and the guy was over at my place the night before drinking with us! what kind of dude would pretend to be your friend like that while plowing your ex, whom you obviously still have feelings for

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    He betrayed you in one of the worst ways possible! He deserved his ass kicked. Next time try choking someone out, easy on the hands and the point gets across just the same.

You did the right thing since he was no friend at all but a vulture circling dead prey instead. F him!

thanks bro. those words made my day
    Last edited by livewire57; 12-23-2005 at 08:39 PM.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like some little kid shit to me. Your 23 and still acting like this? So the whore you were dating got what she wanted. A reaction out of you, a stupid one. Is she worth going to jail over.. hell no ****ing up your job, your credit ect?
    ****ing grow up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Sounds like some little kid shit to me. Your 23 and still acting like this? So the whore you were dating got what she wanted. A reaction out of you, a stupid one. Is she worth going to jail over.. hell no ****ing up your job, your credit ect?
    ****ing grow up bro.
    maybe you werent paying attention, i obviously didnt plan to react like that, i was calm one minute and just exploded i didnt expect it. it wasnt over a "whore" it was more of a betrayal from my friends. i also said i thought it was dumb and that fighting never solves anything. where were you

****ing grow up bro.

Ditto........

It's only a girl.......no one is worth sacrificing your life/freedom over. Especially just a girlfriend who you've been apart from for quite some time.

They are free to choose who they wish to f*ck, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Not only are you physically f*cked up, they are lookin' at you like you are the sprung jackass.

Not a flame, but seriously, you should have moved on long ago and should have acted far more adult.

Maybe this is a learning lesson for a far more could-be tragic event to occur in the future.

~SC~

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    why show you even care . A slut is a slut and any guy who gets a pussy shoved in his face is gonna take it . Your a chump for gettign all worked up about it . Move on bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yeah man, sorry this happened, but in my opinion once you break up, forget her. I would be disappointed in my friend in that situation, but I wouldn't beat him over it.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Yep - it's a life lesson learned. Glad you didn't get hauled off to jail.
    Now you know who your friends really are.
    Maybe this experience will let you help someone else that you might be around that has something like this happen to them.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have fvcked that pussy up to. Its not over a bitch (well sort of), its more over a friendship thing. Boys are suppose to be boys, and that was a bitch move that deserved an ass whooping. Now if it was somebody who i was not close to that slept with her i wouldnt have gave a shit.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I would have fvcked that pussy up to. Its not over a bitch (well sort of), its more over a friendship thing. Boys are suppose to be boys, and that was a bitch move that deserved an ass whooping. Now if it was somebody who i was not close to that slept with her i wouldnt have gave a shit.
    Thats right. He was never your friend, its bro's before ho's. He knew he deserved what he got, thats why he did'nt press charges.

You should be in jail...Pathetic

You've got to relax. Bitches are replaceable. The reason your friends didn't tell you is because they knew you were emotional/pussy whipped and didn't want to hurt your feelings. Live and learn, bitches will always break your heart.

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member

Talking Damn

Bitches are like bus stops there's always a new one coming every 15 minutes.

its not about the bitch, take her out of the equation completely and you still get the problem of my friend stabbing me in the back. and he got dealt with appropriately for taking my kindness for weakness. no regrets

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Merry Christmas.

~SC~
    ROFL..
    perfect reply..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well its easy to say to him you overreacted and you r childish and should go to jail etc, but I dont think you would have just "let it go" given the exact circumstances.. I unfortunately would have reacted the same way. My friend is fvcking my ex right now..after she just fvcked me a few days ago..I wouldnt be surprised if she did him the same day she did me. Needless to say, if I ever see him it will not be a good sight.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    ****ing grow up bro.

I agree but, Kinda hard to take that advice from you with what you have in your avatar, lol.....

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    For real no girl is worth that... they are all lying coniving trash anyway in my book... live and learn tho... hopefully it will never happen again, bit shit happens... if it does, think about it first.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    You fukin deserved it. Hope it doesn`t grows right..
    Last edited by Gra; 12-24-2005 at 03:02 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my thoughts are the guy deserved all he got!!
    you do not SHIT on your own!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So exactly how long after he breaks up wit this toe rag does he have exclusive rights to her, i.e nobody can fvck her but him including his friends. Is there some unwritten cave man rule I am unaware of ?

so youd go fvck your mates ex would you???well im glad you aint a mate of mine!!!

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So exactly how long after he breaks up wit this toe rag does he have exclusive rights to her, i.e nobody can fvck her but him including his friends. Is there some unwritten cave man rule I am unaware of ?
    rofl exactly what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    its not about the bitch, take her out of the equation completely and you still get the problem of my friend stabbing me in the back. and he got dealt with appropriately for taking my kindness for weakness. no regrets

Still looking at it all wrong, but it's your future.

Choose better friends!

Besides, let your boy get some ass, quit hatin' shit.......

~SC~

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just weird how you said you wouldnt care if she did sleep with any of your friends and then when your friend told you that she did you flew off the handle.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    I understand the rage. If that's supposed to be your boy, he has no business doing that shit! Especiallyif you really cared about her.

Hard Head is offline Member
    You got part of what you deserved, a broken hand. The rest would have been some time in a locked cell with some boys bigger and meaner than you. Grow the fukc up. A beat down over some stupid bitch that spread her legs for your 'friend'? Even if you think that you loved this ho, obviously she doesn't care about you. That's pretty stupid on your part, if you ask me.

Don't you know that revenge is best served cold?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude two words > Anger Management

I am a very jealous man but I am an even smarter man so here is what I get from your story.

You were in love with a girl, you broke up, you got depressed, you got better (based on your words here >> "after i am finally over her and dating another girl"). You find out later that your friend and your ex-girl did the horizontal mambo way back when. right?

Okay first dude, Ex-GF's (and BF's at that) will always try to fvck with your mind and tell you this crap because they want to control you.. What I mean is why did she tell you that she slept with this dude?? So you would get mad and go fight for her.. your new GF should kick you to the curb because this not only proves you still love your ex-GF but you have a very serious anger issue.

It is not cool to beat someone up under any circumstance. It IS okay to kick the living crap out of someone in defense of yourself or your family but heck if I saw an ex-GF and she said she slept with so-and-so while we were together I would say... good for you slut, get lost.

ugh.. let me get to the point.. if you are no longer with this girl and she was a slut that slept with other guys behind your back or even right after you broke up to get back at you (which is what it sounds like) you should be shaking your friends hand and thanking him for letting you know that she was a waste of your time and energy..

Your ex-GF is probably right now thinking she is the freaking best of the best that you would do that for her.

Very foolish in my opinion.

anyone that would thrown their life away for a girl is a fool.

I'm done.

Oldman

The guys in this thread telling you that you should have walked away are 100% correct...if we can take emotion out of this thing which we can't!

Too many other women out there that his "friend" could have screwed. If a friend of mine messes with one of my X's it's on and let the chips fall where they may since it's the only way I would be able to look at myself in the mirror.

It's about betrayal and lack of respect more than anything else. comparable to the friend ste****g money etc.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Heres the Deal man, do i agree with what the guy did hell no.. would i want to kick his ass hell yeh.. would i have done it.. a few years ago in two jiggles of a jackrabbits ass, But i have calmed down alot over the last few years "my wife and little girls fault"
    So i guess i shouldnt judge you. But here is a little trick i learned... you can do this if you are smart. Make THEM touch you fiirst, just an arm reaching out is all you need, just need one whitness that isnt a friend of yours... and it cant be at his ****ing front door =)
    I have whooped many asses and have never had an assult charge on me yet. All you need is to be in a position where you can say you were defending yourself.. And please dont come here posting about this shit.. this is almost as bad as the guy who was riding his bike and beat up those kids. You bang three girls at the same time come talk to us...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Cop said 25 years?!!!!! LOL!
    Yeah right!

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The guys in this thread telling you that you should have walked away are 100% correct...if we can take emotion out of this thing which we can't!
    Damn right, no excuse for a beat down over an EX! None. If you can't control yourself, get into a program, can you say "Anger Management" or "Zoloft"?

If someone poisoned your dog, or keyed your car, well that's a whole different story but wake the f' up, to beat someone over an old girlfriend? That's just wrong.

Too many other women out there that his "friend" could have screwed. If a friend of mine messes with one of my X's it's on and let the chips fall where they may since it's the only way I would be able to look at myself in the mirror.

First of all, she is an EX so who gives a crap. Second, if you aren't actively involved with her, then she is fair game. Ex or current, makes no difference. If you are tagging a girl, she is off limits to your friends but once you aren't on it anymore, all bets are off, and it's every man for himself. You don't have to like it but that is the way s h i t works in this world, you can accept it or get crapped on by those of us that know how the system works. This is a direct analogy to life in general, tough s h i t if you don't like it, buck up or step aside.

Let me tell you, violence will get you nowhere but in deep. Oh and a history of violence? That will get you more time. Think that no one made a popo report and you are in the clear? Think again. This can come back to haunt you.

One day you will be applying for that big job and guess who will make the decision to hire you or not, Mr. Beat Down. Maybe that or one day you walk into a bank and want to borrow money to buy a house, or walk into a courtroom and who is the judge, or opposing council, or what cop pulled your ass over on that lonely stretch of highway at night after you had a few drinks, or maybe who DIDN"T pull your lame ass out of the burning car you just flipped on the interstate.

It's about betrayal and lack of respect more than anything else. comparable to the friend ste****g money etc.
    OK, betrayal, I hear you. Don't mean s h i t in this world and if that is what got your goat, you are in for a heap of dissapointment in your life. Remember that the skirt spread for the friend. She chose to go with the BBD and not the loser. Like you never made a play for someone else's skirt? If you say no, you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head

OK, betrayal, I hear you. Don't mean s h i t in this world and if that is what got your goat, you are in for a heap of dissapointment in your life. Remember that the skirt spread for the friend. She chose to go with the BBD and not the loser. Like you never made a play for someone else's skirt? If you say no, you are lying.

You are either F'n dense or have no clue about nothing. This isn't about the skirt it is about the friend pulling the dirty chump move. If you chose to lay on your back while people crap on you that is your choice...Not for me no matter what the price..Nuff said

And NO, I never made a play for a friends skirt x or otherwise.. Who the **** are you to call me a liar?

You are either F'n dense or have no clue about nothing. This isn't about the skirt it is about the friend pulling the dirty chump move. If you chose to lay on your back while people crap on you that is your choice...Not for me no matter what the price..Nuff said

And NO, I never made a play for a friends skirt x or otherwise.. Who the **** are you to call me a liar?
    totally agree its not about the skirt it is havin a so called friend that would shaft your bird even though it is an ex!!real mates would not go there!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information