Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    dig cam, avenged cd, IM GOIN TO THE ROSEBOWL , fam guy season dvds, a massive bottle of flaxoil for bitching everyday i ran out, ipod cover, some money..oh and i just opened them all the day AFTER xmas

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I got Carrolina Herrera, 212, Kahki pants, and a Purple sweater. Too bad it's to warm here to wear it for long. Christmas eve I was shutting down the swamp cooler wearing a wife-beater, jeans, and flip-flops. I wish I had put on shorts.
    My brothes gave me the colognes. Said CH is for winter and 212 is for summer. Does this sound right? I've never worn anything other than Brúte and that was a long time ago.
    Parents bought the clothes.
    Godson gave me a gift certificate to Best Buy. Think I'm going to get some animé from their on-line store.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Got my heart broke...and then I got a 41" Plasma flat panel and a puppy and a visit from my son.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Got my heart broke...
    Heart broke during the Holidays, that's rough. I've been there myself. As time passes it gets easier, good luck.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I got:

a fake gold plated tie clip

a box of 3.99 chocolates with the price still on them

A pair of "man made material leather like" shoes / dockers

a cook book

I have to wait tillafter new years to collect the presents from my side of the family since they are mostly all in NY for the holidays. The junk I got was from my ladies family

Thats why I buy my own chit. Oh my daughter bought me a bunch of toys and dog bed for my new puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I got:

a fake gold plated tie clip

a box of 3.99 chocolates with the price still on them

A pair of "man made material leather like" shoes / dockers

a cook book

I have to wait tillafter new years to collect the presents from my side of the family since they are mostly all in NY for the holidays. The junk I got was from my ladies family
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

From my son: An awesone 3 DVD set of live performances of "The Who" (Tommy, Quadrophenia and various live performances).

From sister: A very warm fleece sweater and fancy swiss chocolates

From parents: a new Yamaha keyboard (awesome since I had mentionned I wanted to start playing piano again, i quit 25 years ago), clothes and a rather substancial check.

But my best gift of all was seeing my boys face when he opened his gifts. Thats priceless.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Heart broke during the Holidays, that's rough. I've been there myself. As time passes it gets easier, good luck.
    Im ok. Only myself to blame for believing in second chances!! Ok in his case....4th or 5th chances!!!

HIS LOSS!

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    white gold chain (worth few g's) to replace my haggard silver crap.. then a bunch of clothes, random nicnacs that was from parents... for myself i bought a xbox360 which i was stoked about but too lazy to hook up lol

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah... forgot to mention what I got my self!
    One five pound mini sledge
    Set of screw drivers (five pieces)
    Metric and Standard sets of hex keys with hex balls on the long end.(really speeds things up)
    Pair of safety glasses that double as sun glasses. All super 80's retro look. Like Ted Nugent in that "Take Me Higher" video.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I didn't get much.

Vouchers
    Clothes
    a new super huge George Foreman
    a model Ferrari Enzo
    after shave
    a box of 60 jaffa cakes

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    My GF's side got me socks, and a undershirt. My parents though spend over a 100 on her, not including the gifts that we are going to share ie pizza oven, and stuff for the appartment.

I'm alittle insulted by that... but her folks are poor, and we've only been together for a year. (although we were friends for 1 1/2 years before dating)

I guess my folks and GF spoil me too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information