big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

just any other day

i dont know whats wrong with me but today feels ike any other day. I got up this morning ate meal 1 and went off to my gym to do legs. When my family got up they all wished me a marry x-mas and i didnt feel the joy that i used to. Its been a bad year for me. I have really been working my as off to gain the weight i need for my next show and allso killing myself for school and my job just to get the extra cash to get all the food,sups, AS, ect..to make it even better my G/f broke up with me a little over a month ago and i dont even think she going to call and wish me a merry x-mas... i think i have grow to hate x-mas ... i thanked my family for the gifts they gave me but i told them to save there money and take them back ...i aprshiate them thinking of me but i just dont need anything. i dont know whats wrong with me ..

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i dont no i am fellen the same everyone is with family and i dont realy have any,my freind passed away last week so i have been so down lately i havent gone to the gym i been drinking everynight i hate this time of yr.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    i dont no i am fellen the same everyone is with family and i dont realy have any,my freind passed away last week so i have been so down lately i havent gone to the gym i been drinking everynight i hate this time of yr.
    there must be some-one you can be with at this time of year mate?the answer aint lookin into the bottom of an empty bottle!sorry to hear that your friend passed awy,i have had some-one pass a week before christmas so you are not alone!you must try to pick yourself up.
    hopefully you will have a better year ahead.

Thread Information