Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147

    Talk about tattoo's ONLY thread.

    Designs,New tattoo's,Pictures,1st tattoo,
    pain factor ect ect..

  2. #2
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    In the event that you don't get rich what are you going to change the colour of?

  3. #3
    StoneGRMI's Avatar
    StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,336
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    In the event that you don't get rich what are you going to change the colour of?
    ZING!

  4. #4
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    i want one on the back of my calf saying "overcome" in some cool font, what do you guys think?

  5. #5
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Getrich, you do realize that is never going away right?

  6. #6
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    In the event that you don't get rich what are you going to change the colour of?
    i dont get you !

  7. #7
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Getrich, you do realize that is never going away right?
    mate its only my avatar you dont think i would post my own tat do you my tattoo is not copyrite its for me only dont mean to sound nasty but if i put my original tat on the web then surly someone would print it out and get the same 1 you know

  8. #8
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    mate its only my avatar you dont think i would post my own tat do you my tattoo is not copyrite its for me only dont mean to sound nasty but if i put my original tat on the web then surly someone would print it out and get the same 1 you know
    I got lots, and if someone wants to be unoriginal and copy mine, great
    no better compliment on a tattoo than to have some one want it that bad

  9. #9
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    mate its only my avatar you dont think i would post my own tat do you my tattoo is not copyrite its for me only dont mean to sound nasty but if i put my original tat on the web then surly someone would print it out and get the same 1 you know
    then if you ever see someone who has copied i don't mean somthing that look's like the tat. then you slap this bitch's ass and ask him WTF he's playing at

  10. #10
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    i want to get a squirrel tattoo'd running up my leg toward the nuts...and on the other leg have it running down with it's cheeks swollen lol

  11. #11
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    or

    let my pubes grow back in and then shave a straight line across the top of them and have a stick figure guy tattoo'd at the end with a lawn mower

  12. #12
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    then if you ever see someone who has copied i don't mean somthing that look's like the tat. then you slap this bitch's ass and ask him WTF he's playing at
    the reason i know nobody has it anyway its my uncles tat shop im sure if someone seen it the could get one nearly the same but i know it aint the same so its cool . but if i was to post it on hear thats a dif story.



    Tattoo guy above nice tattoos im sure you have your on opinion but i like to be diff

  13. #13
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    or

    let my pubes grow back in and then shave a straight line across the top of them and have a stick figure guy tattoo'd at the end with a lawn mower
    been done, but I laugh every time I see it. it is a good one

  14. #14
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    the reason i know nobody has it anyway its my uncles tat shop im sure if someone seen it the could get one nearly the same but i know it aint the same so its cool . but if i was to post it on hear thats a dif story.



    Tattoo guy above nice tattoos im sure you have your on opinion but i like to be diff

    am not trying to get onto you in anyway i'am just saying if someone has the same tatt and you don't ever see it what's the problem

    unless you have a problem putting your tatt on the net because someone might reognise you thats a different story

  15. #15
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607

  16. #16
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin

    Tattoo guy above nice tattoos im sure you have your on opinion but i like to be diff
    I agree that originality is important. I would never get someone elses pic on me, I just dont care what others do. All my work was drawen for me, but people are unoriginal and like to copy. just think how many people just walk in to a shop and pick something off the flash on the wall.

    just curious, where is your uncles shop @ ?

  17. #17
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I agree that originality is important. I would never get someone elses pic on me, I just dont care what others do. All my work was drawen for me, but people are unoriginal and like to copy. just think how many people just walk in to a shop and pick something off the flash on the wall.

    just curious, where is your uncles shop @ ?

    couldent of said it better if i tried

  18. #18
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I agree that originality is important. I would never get someone elses pic on me, I just dont care what others do. All my work was drawen for me, but people are unoriginal and like to copy. just think how many people just walk in to a shop and pick something off the flash on the wall.

    just curious, where is your uncles shop @ ?
    yeh i know i sat and looked at a couple of his books prob only about 5000 tats i picked out 16 and took 1 away at a time and in the end i still didnt get it he made one that i liked,about time aswell .

    His shops in scotland , he comes to my house with his mobile stuff aswell takes about 1 hour for all the sterilisation stuff its good just chilling out in your own house , my latest tat i got a nice bit of white i love the white going in

  19. #19
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    haha never saw any pics of it, me and my boy were talkin about this the other night

  20. #20
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    haha never saw any pics of it, me and my boy were talkin about this the other night

  21. #21
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147

  22. #22
    GetRichOrDyeTryin's Avatar
    GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    am destined to be
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    am not trying to get onto you in anyway i'am just saying if someone has the same tatt and you don't ever see it what's the problem

    unless you have a problem putting your tatt on the net because someone might reognise you thats a different story

  23. #23
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    i dont get you !
    Instead of the word "Die" in your username you have spelled it "Dye" - tickled me.

  24. #24
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Instead of the word "Die" in your username you have spelled it "Dye" - tickled me.

    HAHAHA LMFAO..now i get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o man i'm slow

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •