Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Craig Titus Arrested?

Anyone know anymore 'bout this?

TITUS: CHARGED WITH MURDER

TITUS AND RYAN: THE LATEST

For days the bodybuilding rumor mill has buzzed with word of Craig Titus and wife Kelly Ryan being involved –- or not involved -- in a Las Vegas homicide.

FLEX just received the following press release from the Las Vegas Police Department. We’ll continue to update as developments occur.

LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
    MEDIA RELEASE
    December 21, 2005
    EVENT #: 051214-0619

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lt. Tom Monahan
    Homicide Section
    Phone: 229-3521

On December 14, 2005 at approximately 4:40 a.m., a trucker was traveling on State Route 160 ( Blue Diamond Rd) from Pahrump toward Las Vegas, when he spotted a fire in the desert about a half-mile from the road. When firefighters extinguished the blaze, they observed what appeared to be human remains in the trunk of the car.

The remains were confirmed to be that of a human, and under the circumstances, it is being investigated as a homicide.

***UPDATE***

Investigation into above incident has resulted in arrest warrants being issued for three suspects.

1. Titus, Craig Michael, DOB: 01/14/1965, 5ft 8 inches, 225 lbs., brown hair with hazel eyes. Hair is very short.

2. Ryan, Kelly Ann, DOB: 07/10/1972, 5ft 3 inches, 120 lbs., brown hair with green eyes.

Titus has a no-bail arrest warrant charging him with murder and third degree arson.

Ryan has a no-bail arrest warrant charging her with accessory to murder and third degree arson.

A third suspect has been identified as 23 year old Anthony Gross. Gross is in custody and has been booked into the Clark County Detention Center on charges of accessory to murder and third degree arson.

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are husband and wife and were living in the southwest area of Las Vegas. Both are successful body builders and hold numerous titles in the body building and fitness industry.

At this time it is unclear where the two suspects may have fled.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    haha I like em now

system admin is offline Owner
    thats some crazy shiat.

bc

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wow.

whats funny about this, is this all went down right after the big busts

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    holy crap..was it shawn ray?? lol...thats seriously phuked up

Icon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Anyone know anymore 'bout this?

Titus has a no-bail arrest warrant charging him with murder and third degree arson.

Ryan has a no-bail arrest warrant charging her with accessory to murder and third degree arson.

A third suspect has been identified as 23 year old Anthony Gross. Gross is in custody and has been booked into the Clark County Detention Center on charges of accessory to murder and third degree arson.

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are husband and wife and were living in the southwest area of Las Vegas. Both are successful body builders and hold numerous titles in the body building and fitness industry.

At this time it is unclear where the two suspects may have fled.
    Okay, so Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are on the run? Umm, even in a town like Vegas (which I'm sure they've fled), they shouldn't be TOO hard to find. No?

Things are very unclear here. How'd they id Titus and Ryan? Was the burning car owned by one of the two? DNA left at the scene? Whos' this 23 year old Anthony Gross guy?

Bump for updates. Someone here lives in Vegas. Get the scoop!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how they list Titus as 5'8" and 225lbs.

I could definitely see Kelly Ryan murdering someone. That bitch looks CRAZY!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump! Some one here lives in Vegas and should up date us. That's public nowledge.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Really this is Titus's business, Whether he did it or not who cares, ppl get murdered everyday without notice. I'm sure the media will have a field day with it though if he is convicted.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    the steroids made him do it

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Really this is Titus's business, Whether he did it or not who cares, ppl get murdered everyday without notice. I'm sure the media will have a field day with it though if he is convicted.
    You should care. This will affect bodybuilding as a whole given the current attitude towards steroids . If this goes to court there will be a discussion of the role that steroids played in the murder. If they are found guilty then there may be some changes in the IFBB's policy on drug testing, as in they might actually do it and drop people that come up positive.

I don't want to see a 220lbs. Mr. Olympia.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    he he hes probably one of the least sly people to be on the run, aint many people about as jacked as him!

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't have believed it. They have the spotlight on them constantly, Craig has several sponsors and they both have busy and active lives. So much to live for. But then it says they fled.

Ouch. Not looking so good now.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You should care. This will affect bodybuilding as a whole given the current attitude towards steroids . If this goes to court there will be a discussion of the role that steroids played in the murder. If they are found guilty then there may be some changes in the IFBB's policy on drug testing, as in they might actually do it and drop people that come up positive.

Exactly! If they start piss testing every body, that means a flooded market for testing. That means testing becomes super cheap. That means every sport will be tested at every level. That means every one who's big might get sent out for testing even on the job, regardless of what you work in.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Exactly! If they start piss testing every body, that means a flooded market for testing. That means testing becomes super cheap. That means every sport will be tested at every level. That means every one who's big might get sent out for testing even on the job, regardless of what you work in.
    i dont think it will get that bad.............but who knows, hope not.

this is a crazy ass story though, cant wait for updates, suprised the media hasnt picked up on it yet.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yikes... this will be interesting to see how it turns out!!

I don't really think that he is a big enough name to really cause that much controversy and change in the government, now maybe if it was Ronnie then we might have a bigger problem. But the comment, "that is their business people get murdered everyday pffff", kinda sounds like you are comparing murder to stepping in a pile of DOG SHIT!!!LOL

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icon
    Okay, so Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are on the run? Umm, even in a town like Vegas (which I'm sure they've fled), they shouldn't be TOO hard to find. No?

Things are very unclear here. How'd they id Titus and Ryan? Was the burning car owned by one of the two? DNA left at the scene? Whos' this 23 year old Anthony Gross guy?

Bump for updates. Someone here lives in Vegas. Get the scoop!

i am pretty sure if the anthony gross guy is in custody then he gave the names of the other two

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I don't really think that he is a big enough name to really cause that much controversy and change in the government, now maybe if it was Ronnie then we might have a bigger problem. But the comment, "that is their business people get murdered everyday pffff", kinda sounds like you are comparing murder to stepping in a pile of DOG SHIT!!!LOL

Not that big of a name?!? He has more contracts/sponsors/endorsements than anyother professional bodybuilder..his name is HUGE in the industry

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

That is why I stated the last sentence in my last post. Although it is still his business, gossiping little girls. haha My point was to get the facts rather than go back and forth with hear-say. JMO don't get upset.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-22-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    No, but if you worked as an EMT or LE you would see where I'm coming from. It happens all around us, only gets publicized when the media can have a field day with it.

Yeah I hope this doesn't get blown up in the media.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member

ZOMG!!! The police think they killed a 28 year old that was living with them!!!!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno... seems awfully wierd

225 my ass, he is freaking huge in that pic.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    why didnt titus just eat him?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Who is the 23yr old, I haven't heard anything about this guy.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What I wanna know is why these two rocket scientists decided to have a fvcking bonfire in the middle of the night when they coulda just buried her ass and forgot about it. Just doesn't make sense to me-had to be a freak crime of passion to make them think that poorly.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    this is crazy guys, whats next????? hey dosnt Jay Cutler live in Las Vegas??

Incredible_bulk is offline New Member
    Guys over at Mayhem Id's the 28 tear old as Melissa James

system admin is offline Owner
    very phuckt up... does anyone know what relationship they had with titus and ryan?

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    wow, thats pretty messed up...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    video at the top of this page:

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    very phuckt up... does anyone know what relationship they had with titus and ryan?

Not actually, just living with them apparently.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Bump! Some one here lives in Vegas and should up date us. That's public nowledge.
    The girl that was found murdered was a live in of Craig and Kellys, who are well known as swingers.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Not actually, just living with them apparently.

And then some, I heard, they had caught her taking Kelly id and commiting fraud in Kellys name.

I wonder where they could be? Las Vegas is a big city, but surely somebody would spot them out there or in Cali. And why did they burn the car, they should have just killed her at their home then went out there and burried her. Well, they shouldnt have done it at all, but there were better ways to go about it.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by witzy2323
    The girl that was found murdered was a live in of Craig and Kellys, who are well known as swingers.

ha ha is that true?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information