Thread: Hi Gang

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Hi Gang

Just wanted to say hi to all and wish you all a happy holiday season. I am sorry I'm not around much these days.......been going through some hard times lately....and trying to deal with it all but I'll be fine...I hope.

In the mean time.....not feeling too much like posting....or anything else for that matter.

Take care everyone and I'll be around now and then.

Hugs

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey CB and welcome back!

Nice to see you around here and hope everything will get better.

Thanks Alex It will with time and me keeping my head out of my a$$.

Time heals all! Oh and I have a new man in my life to focus on....I'll throw his picture up here in a sec!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

My new man....

He's cute, faithful and cuddly! Don't have to worry about this one cheating and lying to me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi Gang-resize.jpg  

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I feel you CB

But your new man is hot and manly If he is interested in AR, you can create him an account and he can enjoy being around here

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I feel you CB

But your new man is hot and manly If he is interested in AR, you can create him an account and he can enjoy being around here
    He'll be on his own training routine. Learning how to sit, stay, lay, and pee outside!!!

He has an account on pugs.com though .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey squid! Sup?

SEAMAN: "I learned this in Boot Camp..."
    PETTY OFFICER "Trust me, Sir..."
    LIEUTENANT JG: "Based on my experience..."
    LIEUTENANT: "I was just thinking..."
    CHIEF chuckling, "Watch this shit..."

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome back...
    hopefully time does heal ...
    hope everything gets better for ya..

Thanks guys ....at least someone missed me !!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. sorry you're so blue.. the new year brings new beginings..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks...Spy. Seems to be my theme every six months. I'm trying very hard not to backslide again. Gotta close the door on him for GOOD ... he's bad bad bad for me and I know it!

Gonna be strong. Last time he called me, I told him if he wasn't calling to tell me he had pulled his head out of his a$$, not to call again!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Just wanted to say hi to all and wish you all a happy holiday season. I am sorry I'm not around much these days.......been going through some hard times lately....and trying to deal with it all but I'll be fine...I hope.

In the mean time.....not feeling too much like posting....or anything else for that matter.

Take care everyone and I'll be around now and then.

Hugs

C.B.
    Long time no see.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Aw, *hugs*. I missed you CB. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see you're still around. Pm me if you ever need someone to talk to....

Hi guys.......thanks. I'm doing well. This is one situation that I let myself go in knowing I was probably not going to get the end result I wanted.....BUT I did it anyway and have only myself to blame. It seems to get easier each time but still hard none the less. I'll get over it.

As for you Carlos......man stop teasing a girl with those avatars. Like putting a kid in a toystore and telling her she can look all damn day but can touch, hold or play with the merchandise!!! KIDDING.....you know I luv ya .

Peace C.B.

As for you Carlos......man stop teasing a girl with those avatars. Like putting a kid in a toystore and telling her she can look all damn day but can touch, hold or play with the merchandise!!! KIDDING.....you know I luv ya .

Peace C.B.
    The avatar stays. I have to keep my gay stalker quota up. They write me nasty PMs when I have one with cloths on.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Hey CB,

Sorry to hear things are getting you down. We are all here for you anyway.

What do you have planned for New Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The avatar stays. I have to keep my gay stalker quota up. They write me nasty PMs when I have one with cloths on.
    Sigh........I know but MAN!!! I've sworn off men for a while so it's hard to look at cha!

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

I'm taking my son to Seattle to see the fireworks at the space needle and he flys home at 0600 on the 1st.

Hot times LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Hey CB,

Sorry to hear things are getting you down. We are all here for you anyway.

What do you have planned for New Year?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    CBBBBBBBBBAAAAARRRRRRBBBBBIIIIIII

What up girl!!! Im giving you a big ass hug right now, so cheer up!!!!!

Thanks HH.....You know I love HH hugs

Sigh........I know but MAN!!! I've sworn off men for a while so it's hard to look at cha!
    It's good to have you back.
    BTW, I have the same pict without the shorts. PM me your email.

Oh Carlos....I'm starting to hate you now!! STOP TEASIN ME!!!

Oh Carlos....I'm starting to hate you now!! STOP TEASIN ME!!!
    Who's teasing. I'll send it.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    CARLOS... Give me your email, and we can trade too!!! you big stud you!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    CARLOS... Give me your email, and we can trade too!!! you big stud you!!

Thread Information