big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

talking to My g/f family?

Last edited by big daddy k de; 01-20-2009 at 09:35 PM.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Honesty, your real intentions..
    that should help..

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    be honest, and genuine.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    ok X-mas ... THE EX called me !!! yhea ..we have been apart for a little over a month ..so she calls and tells me that she made a big mistake braking up and fighting with me... we are still in love ..and both of us want to try this over agin. ...BUT! ..when we where apart i acted a bit crazy and said some things to her that well where a bit harsh...she got upset told her rents ..this is making it bad for us now that we wanna get back...Ok so tonight i am going to go to her home and talk to her rents about my intentions and reisure them that im not a loon thats going to rip anyones face off. They are hardcore itallian and family is big to them so it means allot to me having the respect of her family...what should i say to them ? ..How should i handle this ..i just want evrything to be ok with them?
    i'd kick your f***ing arse.. no one hurts my little girl...

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If you go there with a horse head under your arm they might be easier on you

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    they're italian.......ur screwed

Flexor is offline Banned
    I'm half Italian. My grandparents are very strict and traditional. Unfortunately I've never gone out with my cousin so I can't say I've ever discussed this type of matter with them.

I think honesty is the best policy. Bottom line, you're sorry, you aren't going to screw up, everything is fine between you and your woman, and it means a lot to you to have their blessing. Actually tell them that it would please you to have their blessing and respect, they will respect you for it.

And give them Goodfellas on DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    I'm half Italian. My grandparents are very strict and traditional. Unfortunately I've never gone out with my cousin so I can't say I've ever discussed this type of matter with them.

I think honesty is the best policy. Bottom line, you're sorry, you aren't going to screw up, everything is fine between you and your woman, and it means a lot to you to have their blessing. Actually tell them that it would please you to have their blessing and respect, they will respect you for it.

And give them Goodfellas on DVD

haha .. yhea im going over in about a hour .. nervious!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Honest and real. Tell them you were hurt and angry and said things that were out of line and you undertand if they are upset with you for the way you treated their daughter but you will do everything in your power to make her happy and will always show her the upmost respect.

Good luck with that!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    Good luck....tell us how it goes.

Hey Shay! I see you viewing. How's it going?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just tell her dad that the sex was soooo good that you just had to get back with her

ohhhh im so relived ...i went and talked to them for about 20 mins ..said what i had to say ...and they told me that they respected me and know that it must have been hard to come to them and talk ...and that they know i am a good guy...her dad told me that he liked me allot and would like to see his dughter back with such a good guy who takes the time to show her parents respect :-) im happy

yyeeeaaahhhh!!!! you must be peeing in your pants right now.....that was a brave thing to do! i'm happy for you though! congrats and good luck with your relationship. you have had problems but hope you guys can work through them. she obviously means enough to you to talk to her parents....i tink thats a huge deal!

Thread Information