I quit working out today for good, whats the ****ing point!!!

I cant grow, chicks dont want me all big and buff anymore. It's like I bust my ass for nothing. The hell with it all. No more competitions, no more diets, no more supplements or vitamins. I'm just gonna go back to eating at BK twice a day, and having a few beers every night before going to bed. I appreciate all the advice given to me here, and the good online freinds I've made. Stayinstacked is no longer, out to buy a pack of smokes and some liquor tonight, peace guys

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's your choice but is it really what you want? If you like your life style then forget those chicks that don't like bigger guys. Before I was married I had lots of women and I was always a bigger then normal guy...... so there are women who are into bigger guys you just need to find them.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I cant grow, chicks dont want me all big and buff anymore. It's like I bust my ass for nothing. The hell with it all. No more competitions, no more diets, no more supplements or vitamins. I'm just gonna go back to eating at BK twice a day, and having a few beers every night before going to bed. I appreciate all the advice given to me here, and the good online freinds I've made. Stayinstacked is no longer, out to buy a pack of smokes and some liquor tonight, peace guys

Please tell me your joking?!?!?!?!?!?

Your j/k....right?
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

chest6 is offline Banned
    This is sad man..you're a good guy. Forget the ones that dont prefer bigger guys like mm said, do it for YOURSELF. If this is what YOU truly want, go ahead, but please dont base it off what others think.

[QUOTE=TheMudMan]That's your choice but is it really what you want? If you like your life style then forget those chicks that don't like bigger guys. Before I was married I had lots of women and I was always a bigger then normal guy...... so there are women who are into bigger guys you just need to find them.[/QUOTE]

Me...Me...I do...I do!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Epiphany is offline Female Member
    Ooohhhh....and ME, I DEFINITELY DO too!!!!

...no doubt!!!

But I'm pretty sure you're kidding; I don't think there's any way to go back once you're "on this side." You'll just feel too disgusting eatin' BK and gettin' real skinny!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Pass me a beer bro.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    agree with the others stack i mean im into bigger guys!!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you've had a bad day bro. Take a nap and you'll be back on track by tommorrow. Theres no way that someone who has achieved as much as you have physically, will ever turn to BK twice a day. LOL theres just no way. As for the alcohol, now thats very possible so just stay away from that poison.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good for you muh man . this is one crazy hobby we have. get the kong sized whooper and a pack on non-filters .

Got Clomid?

Stayin...is probably sitting back...watching this thread unravel..and laughing his arse off!

I can just picture it!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I say Fvck it! go out buy some marlboro reds, and a liter of JACK. when you wake up tommorrow you'll realize why you do what you do.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Stayin...is probably sitting back...watching this thread unravel..and laughing his arse off!

I can just picture it!
    lol he's got to be. This doesn't make any sense. His job requires him to stay in shape Please tell me your joking my carolina bruh.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe u just need a break bud.. I mean from everything... Seems like you've been having a lot of problems. My suggestion, is try and get a week or two, get the hell away, have some fun, rest your mind and body! As for the girls... Girls who don't like bigger guys are A: Insecure, and B: never been with a bigger guy.. Girls tell me that they have never felt so protected and loved as when they were with me, and my hugs made them feel so secure! If YOU truly want to give up then thats your choice, but I dont think that you do!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with him^

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

I actually feel like that sometimes myself, chicks like skinny dudes and why do I spend 2 hours in the gym everyday (cardio and weights) and eat every few hours only to hear "he's too big" But I enjoy it most times and it keeps me alive (stress and shit) Take a week off and kick it (no smokes though)pig out a little. It's like taking off from work, you like it for only a little while, then you hate being home. Do more cardio and let a little muscle go away and enjoy banging the chicks (you're never going to be the biggest dude in the world)(like Swole Cat said once)

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Say it ain't so, who cares what chicks think. Do it for yourself and your health. Why not cut up, and strive for a different look. Don't give up bro, there are no quitters here.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    stop being a girlyman, stayinstacked geeeeeeze

Maybe he's getting drunk now no follow up posts from him yet.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    get a girlfriend. she wont care how big you get. she prolly will like it and then you wont have to worry about how chicks dont dig you being big cuz you gotta girl at home. problem prolly isnt that they dont dig you cuz your too big. because if you are paying attention to this u are prolly trying to hard to impress these chicks.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    I understand the not growing thing. The last time I maxed out on the weights was Oct 04.

I bet you are taking everything way too serious, always eating dried out ole chicken breasts, never missing a set let alone a workout. Relax and drop it a notch so you can enjoy it all again. It's a freaking awesome hobby, nothing else comes close, but if you take too serious it takes the whole cool edge off it.

So why not just moderate a little? Enjoy a little cheating on the diet now & then, doing a real light night with half the usual sets now & again ... It won't hardly effect your results negatively at all, and it'll give you a short break to get yourself syched again.

Anyhow, even though the gains tapered off on me for year, they are starting to come back now. They always do after a while. And I still keep reminding myself what a freaking wimp I felt like when I was half as strong & had 50lbs less muscle. That keeps me going.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you guys, I was down the street sitting on a bridge railing over a gorge, in the pouring rain for the past 2 hrs reading a bible. I was gonna jump, but I got too hungry so I walked on back to a Pizza Hut and had the buffet w/ a few smokes.

Nismo is offline Member
    Dude, who gives a rats ass about what the chicks want. As long as your happy with your shit that more power to you bro. Fvck, I wouldnt want a chick that wants me for my sexy ass body and my striking good looks , after a while all that shit is going to fade away and then you'll be shit out of luck. Lift for yourself man, not for chicks!!! Anyway, what kinda smokes you got bro??? can I bum one I'm almost out.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Sorry it took me so long to respond to you guys, I was down the street sitting on a bridge railing over a gorge, in the pouring rain for the past 2 hrs reading a bible. I was gonna jump, but I got too hungry so I walked on back to a Pizza Hut and had the buffet w/ a few smokes.
    man if you are for real here than I think it might be time to consider some professional help, no offense bro, but I've heard people talk like this and it is not good times for all...

I got Newport Lights, a black gentleman and I shared a pack down by the bridge as we talked about the old days. His name was Rasiss, interesting fella'. "Nigga, back in my day a ho couldnt wait to jump a brotha wit' sum gunz. Hell foo', we be in the pump up room git' our dickz wet by dem' bishes fo' we come on stage, calm a niggaz nerves and sit'" The guy totally talked me out of jumping off this bridge, we start training together tomorrow!!!!

I'm cool guys, thanks for the advice and help. It's totally motivated me to train hard again. I swallowed the rest of my smokes, threw out my beer and my bong, and I'm starting fresh tomorrow. Rassis is coming by b4 the gym so we can do our pec shots together, cant wait!!!

sputnik is offline Banned
    good to hear....but man it sounds like u were def feeling very low

and hey, u got ur 2006 goals to meet...don't think i'll forget!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Holy shit bro.. you are 100% Bi polor with schizo tendencies i would bet my life on it.
    you need to go see somone and tell them how you are feeling before you kill yourself or somone else.
    I am not ****ing around right now i am seriously worried about you.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    hell yah man, stop being a pussy and do what needs to be done!!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Holy shit bro.. you are 100% Bi polor with schizo tendencies i would bet my life on it.
    you need to go see somone and tell them how you are feeling before you kill yourself or somone else.
    I am not ****ing around right now i am seriously worried about you.
    completly agree with him...if u are serious, then its a cry for help on crack..if ur jokin then i think ur a scumbag...its hard to believe cause u completly changed attitudes. bro get some help...and always keep ur head up..

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Good to see things are looking better for you Stacked.... i know how you feel.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hmm did u take a birth control pill instead of testosterone :P

Joke:P

Nismo is offline Member
    I got Newport Lights, a black gentleman and I shared a pack down by the bridge as we talked about the old days. His name was Rasiss, interesting fella'. "Nigga, back in my day a ho couldnt wait to jump a brotha wit' sum gunz. Hell foo', we be in the pump up room git' our dickz wet by dem' bishes fo' we come on stage, calm a niggaz nerves and sit'" The guy totally talked me out of jumping off this bridge, we start training together tomorrow!!!!
    Was his name Tyrone Biggums???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Word, do it big brutha! Newports and some Hennessey!!

~SC~

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You are ALWAYS good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    completly agree with him...if u are serious, then its a cry for help on crack..if ur jokin then i think ur a scumbag...its hard to believe cause u completly changed attitudes. bro get some help...and always keep ur head up..

What's so hard to believe? he was feeling like shit and had someone help him see the light. I've been there many times. Life can get past you. I don't think he is messed up at all, shit happens and he moved on. Get rid of the smokes though, that stuff is crap. Tip: I've felt the best right after I felt the lowest Everyone here has been there too

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Good move bro, ive decided not to eat train or leave my room ever! Someone tried to tell me ive got some agrophobia crap or something, what a load of crap, I just dont like being out of my room, theres scary things outside!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    whoops!
    Last edited by MASTER; 12-29-2005 at 01:35 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Word, do it big brutha! Newports and some Hennessey!!

~SC~
    Dont forget the CHRONIC!

Whoops! no rec drug talk on this board

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dont go lift you puss. get drunk and eat shity food. ;yeaaaaaaa

Thread Information