Poison Ivy is offline Banned

My Dog is sooo spoiled

He doesn't sleep in his own bed instead he preffered to sleep in the couch or on my bed.

I tried ignoring him just to see if he would stop barking and sleep in his bed but arggggggh.. he just keep on barking.

I can't just ignore him and let him bark all day because that would make the neighborhood mad. I have tried everything from scolding ( by saying "NO") or spanking ( which I dont want to do by the way), lock him in the fence for awhile but nothing works.

He just basically growls and whine when he doesn't get what he wants. ARgggg!!!

But yet I can't stay mad at him , He's just too cute. Laughs! Especially when he gives me his sad innocent puppy look , I just can't help but feel sorry for the little fella.

timvds is offline Member

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    some dogs have it better than people in this world.
    Yours is one of them....

Flexor is offline Banned
    Keep up the spankin' and let him come in your bed, or at least let him sleep there.

Oh sorry, we are talking about your dog, I thought you said husband

I dunno, I wouldn't spoil a dog if I had one. And if I had one it would be a German Shepherd, and it would be a hard-nut.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If the dog sleeps in your bed, where does your husband sleep?

~SC~

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If the dog sleeps in your bed, where does your husband sleep?

~SC~

oh you sillyhead! He sleep in the bed too...

The dog doesn't sleep in the middle of the bed..he normally sleep in the end of the bed. ( Sometimes he sleep in his own bed but most of the time he sleep on my bed)

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I know what u mean my dog is such a spoiled baby and she's a pit and won't even bark when people come to the door.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Obviously, Ivy darling, your dog has been taught that he is the master, and you exist only to fulfill his wishes. Yes, your dog is spoiled. Not much you can do about it now, except divorce your husband and marry him.

I have always believed that when it seems necessary to spank a dog or most other animals, it is better to use a rolled up newspaper or similar item, rather than your hand, so he doesn't associate your hand with punishment. Conditioning will quickly set in and he will know, when you reach for the paper, that he has done something bad. Nobody wants to use physical force to correct or train a pet, but when you must do it, don't use your bare hand.

Usually, I don't like any animals in my house. But I did rescue a little kitty who is now nearly grown, right after the storm passed. I named her Katherine, and she is spoiled, too. For some reason, I really don't mind. She refuses to eat unless her food is served on a plate, or hand-fed to her. (She shared chicken cordonbleu with me last night, and even tried a bit of my baby spinach, radish, and endive salad with my special smoked oyster and remoulade dressing, though the chardonnay didn't agree with her.) Maybe kitties are supposed to be spoiled, I don't know. My Princess sometimes seems a bit jealous, but when we are having a little tiff, I know I can cuddle up with Katherine and find comfort while my Princess sulks and gets drunk on cheap beer. So I guess my little spoiley-kitty carries her weight.

Love
    Anna

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Try moving your dogs bed at the foot of your bed, that way it could still be close to you, yet be in it's own bed. Then slowly move it away, 1 foot a day.

My dog is was too small to climb up stairs when she was a puppy, so she had to stay downstairs. She whined all night for about a week, then got used to it.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    she said oh you sillyhead

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I know, .

Well, I have been called worse!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    my dogs are the same. One barks if you dont give her some of your own food. They will bark at the pantry when its time for them to be fed, bark at the door (not to go to the bathroom, but so ill throw something for them), and they sleep constantly on all the couches and beds. They will also bark if you are in their spot on the couch..

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just let the dog whine, sounds mean, but once you go and give it attention, it associates when it barks it will get attention.>> It will stop barking trust me, also once it is invited in the bed the dog will most likely not want to sleep in its crate, so chose one or the other. And don't listen to Anna B. about hitting the dog, thats cruel, and the does nothing. Stupid comment.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    My cat is much spoiled than your dog. She goes tanning every weekend, and I bought her a Toshiba laptop so she can browse the web and chat with other cats. I have attached a picture of her laptop. She is also planning to run a Var cycle in a couple of weeks once she completes researching about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Dog is sooo spoiled-pickylaptop.jpg  

Nismo is offline Member
    My 124 pound Rottweiller Kena. She is one of the most spoiled dogs in the world. I love that little shit to death!!!! Just keep pampering you dogs and let him see you naked!!!! Good Luck

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whocares4.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	60521

Thread Information