View Poll Results: would you like to see GNR get back together?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YES!!! BRING BACK PARADISE CITY!

8 57.14%
  • no way..they blow goats!

2 14.29%
  • i really dont give a monkeys balls

4 28.57%
    BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member

Guns N Roses reunion??!! whats your opinion!

would you like to see GNR back together, or stay broken up!?

i personally love GNR.. they were hardcore, no gimmick, kick ass rock.. slash and axl..best guitar player/singer combination!

what does everyone else think???

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bro, i was thinking about this the other day when my friend was jammin' "knockin' on heaven's door"...i love GNR and think it would be awesome if they reunited! last i heard axle was involved in some kind of techno music or something....ironic, eh?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't be a fan of those f%$#ing wife beaters. There was a thread recently posted about hitting a woman. I'll be interested to find out how many people gave bullshit answers and still voted for Guns N Roses.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=21930

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    That is one band I could never stand. It always sounds like Axel is whining.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I liked their music back in the day but the band members still swear they will never share a stage with axyl

heh who knows when they all become broke.. but thats what they say neways

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by tigress
    That is one band I could never stand. It always sounds like Axel is whining.
    Awww man!!! And I was gonna bring "Appetite for Destruction" as well as "Lose Your Illusion I & II" the next time we went to your place!! Oh well

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Pete, you better not! And I think we are coming to your place next....but I know you have some good tunes there anyhow.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I can't be a fan of those f%$#ing wife beaters. There was a thread recently posted about hitting a woman. I'll be interested to find out how many people gave bullshit answers and still voted for Guns N Roses.

When did the members of GNR beats their wives??? I know they're all f*cked up drug addicted alcoholics, but this is the first time I heard anything about "wife beating".

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep....next one is here. Should I polish up my old "Kiss" LP's?

Dizzy is offline Banned

Just because someone likes guns and roses....doesn't mean they beat their women. Or even think its ok.

I like guns and roses. I would like to see a reunion. And if I ever see someone hit a women...I will break their legs with a baseball bat.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats not what I meant. I meant that people are quick to forget about their morals when its a celebrity that does something wrong. Axl has a well documented history of assaulting women and Slash was arrested for the same thing recently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against people supporting the band, I just won't respect their opinions on spousal abuse.

Thats not what I meant. I meant that people are quick to forget about their morals when its a celebrity that does something wrong. Axl has a well documented history of assaulting women and Slash was arrested for the same thing recently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against people supporting the band, I just won't respect their opinions on spousal abuse.
    That's a little more clearly spoken bro. I don't, by any means, consider myself a hypocrite for replying in the "guys who hit girls should be shot" forum, and voting for a GNR reunion. BTW, well spoken Dizzy.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    GNR sucks ass live. I saw them when they played with Metalica. Motorhead opened and they kicked ass. Then metalica came out and they were Un-fucken-beilivable as usual. Then after we were all pumped and ready GNR came out and did all their ballads and piano solos WTF that's not Rock-N-Roll. I was ready for some metal. I went to see Metalica in the first place but I was really disappointed with GNR.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    hell yeah, gnr are the best, but they've been saying for like ten years now they were gona pop out another album but they haven't, but they still kick a$$
    peace

Thread Information