felt like a thoroughbred in the gym tonight

just one of the reasons we love the juice. when you've got the gym in check, and you are getting those wide eyed looks from the women... speaking of the women, you can't take yours eyes off the hotty in the sports bra that has sexy written across her ass, lol... this is when you know you've had your wheaties

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    hehe, i met my girl at the gym while i was on cycle bro, I hear ya.. You feel like a million bucks, all the confidence in the world, a big smile...

Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    just one of the reasons we love the juice. when you've got the gym in check, and you are getting those wide eyed looks from the women... speaking of the women, you can't take yours eyes off the hotty in the sports bra that has sexy written across her ass, lol... this is when you know you've had your wheaties
    I was getting a shake the other night, this hot younger girl at the counter was making it for me. I told her I wanted graham crackers, Lean Body protien, peanut butter, yogurt, and a banana. The bananas were in this fruit bowl they have on the counter. She said to me "Why dont you pull yourself out a banana" I started to laugh and replied" hahah, ok, I'll pull a banana out for ya!!" All smartass and shit. I dont know if she appreciated it or not.

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I was getting a shake the other night, this hot younger girl at the counter was making it for me. I told her I wanted graham crackers, Lean Body protien, peanut butter, yogurt, and a banana. The bananas were in this fruit bowl they have on the counter. She said to me "Why dont you pull yourself out a banana" I started to laugh and replied" hahah, ok, I'll pull a banana out for ya!!" All smartass and shit. I dont know if she appreciated it or not.

hahahahahaha classy!! well done....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Roflbbqwaffles

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    And then she slams your banana in the blender...Good move slick!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked

Thread Information