Thread: Double orgasm

fully_paully is offline Associate Member

Talking Double orgasm

Have any of you had a double orgasm b4?? I have once and it was the best cum shot ive eva had in my life and it lasted for a good 2minutes of soo of jsut cumming the story was..it was the 2nd time ive met dis girl soo we havent even kissed or nothin b4 right. soo afew hours went by n she decided 2 give me head soo its in her mouth n i started to cum "she swallows lucky me" and u know da feeling of wen u cumming it kinda comes out and out and out then it kinda slows down gradually to u stop...well it came out n out n out then it started slowing down and i was about 2 stop and then i can feel it cumming back up again im like wtf but this time it felt like i needed 2 wee soo i sitting here wit my dick in her mouth thinknig dat i goin 2 wee but i didnt say naything i let her keep goin jsut in case it wasnt wee and thenn it was anotha cum shot i was liek ohhh myyy gooddnesss i got 2 say its a memory and feeling i will neva forget

and by da wayy i dont know if this story is against the rules goin into detail or anything??? delete thread if so..

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    Have any of you had a double orgasm b4?? I have once and it was the best cum shot ive eva had in my life and it lasted for a good 2minutes of soo of jsut cumming the story was..it was the 2nd time ive met dis girl soo we havent even kissed or nothin b4 right. soo afew hours went by n she decided 2 give me head soo its in her mouth n i started to cum "she swallows lucky me" and u know da feeling of wen u cumming it kinda comes out and out and out then it kinda slows down gradually to u stop...well it came out n out n out then it started slowing down and i was about 2 stop and then i can feel it cumming back up again im like wtf but this time it felt like i needed 2 wee soo i sitting here wit my dick in her mouth thinknig dat i goin 2 wee but i didnt say naything i let her keep goin jsut in case it wasnt wee and thenn it was anotha cum shot i was liek ohhh myyy gooddnesss i got 2 say its a memory and feeling i will neva forget

and by da wayy i dont know if this story is against the rules goin into detail or anything??? delete thread if so..
    dude, i notice ur new to this site, man u asking a lot of questions regarding orgasme and shit.lol

But yeah, you cant beet the doubler

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    dude, i notice ur new to this site, man u asking a lot of questions regarding orgasme and shit.lol

cking is offline New Member

double orgasmoes

yeh i,ve had double strength orgazmo.. quite handy if you point her towards the door doggy style... whooosh and shes gone man ...dont have time for small talk afterwards..and it saves giving her yer phone no.. dont point her towards the window man... that would be takin the pizz....

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cking
    yeh i,ve had double strength orgazmo.. quite handy if you point her towards the door doggy style... whooosh and shes gone man ...dont have time for small talk afterwards..and it saves giving her yer phone no.. dont point her towards the window man... that would be takin the pizz....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cking
    LMAO!!! Overactive imagination?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    On my first few cycles, I woulod occasionally have multiple orgasms, i.e. one right after the other with less than a minute in between, particularly around week 5 or 6. It took a real hot piece to do that, though. Usually I had to have a nice wet beaver all over my face to get me that excited. Since I have been on estrogen, my orgasms have taken on a new character and they really aren't the same... longer and more drawn-out and it is really hard to distinguish between a multiple orgasm and one that just lasts a long time. Funny, but I still have better ones with women than with men. Even a really hot guy who knows how to make love to a girl like me doesn't get my motor running like a cute female. Even when I am in a relationship with a man, I still sometimes need to have a female when I really need to get the pipes cleared.

Enjoy them while you got them. That makes for some of the best sex you will ever have in your life, from a physical pleasure standpoint.

Love
    Anna

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    On my first few cycles, I woulod occasionally have multiple orgasms, i.e. one right after the other with less than a minute in between, particularly around week 5 or 6. It took a real hot piece to do that, though. Usually I had to have a nice wet beaver all over my face to get me that excited. Since I have been on estrogen, my orgasms have taken on a new character and they really aren't the same... longer and more drawn-out and it is really hard to distinguish between a multiple orgasm and one that just lasts a long time. Funny, but I still have better ones with women than with men. Even a really hot guy who knows how to make love to a girl like me doesn't get my motor running like a cute female. Even when I am in a relationship with a man, I still sometimes need to have a female when I really need to get the pipes cleared.

Enjoy them while you got them. That makes for some of the best sex you will ever have in your life, from a physical pleasure standpoint.

Love
    Anna

MatrixGuy, comment

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Whew man i was on like 5 E pills one time at a party. (a few years ago during my rebel phase) This girl and i were gettin it on and let me tell ya i had the most intense multiple orgasm i think my body could ever handle.. i literally passed out for a second. it was so scary but so good. i think what we were doin before that helped. We were all rollin on E in my buddys trailor. so we keep the air conditioning on like 30 degrees cuz when your rollin right your so damn hot. plus it gives excuses to be all up on girls. then we had the lights off. surround sound cranked up. and everyone had the glow sticks and necklaces. so we're all trancing. some how this one chick ends up under the glass coffee table, naked. with a guy on either side of her. as my boy pushed the subwoofer up to the top of her head. 4 guys are standin around and above the coffee table with the glow sticks makin those swirls and designs in the air. my boy goes, grabs an extension cord that has been cut and split on the female end. so he plugs it in, tapes on split to this chicks leg. and the other to me.. so i head down under the table and we start touchin each other with all that electricity from the outlet runnin through each of us as we connect. gives you one hell of a feeling.. so that had to of help give my sperm some extra energy haha

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh it happens sometimes, if u can hold it back for long enough, the multiples will come!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I have noticed a dramatic increase in disturbing threads recently, ah well i guess its that time of year!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL i have seen this as well

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor

MatrixGuy, comment
    I'm sorry but that made me laugh out load 4 sure... no offense to Anna - whatever floats your boat man - girl... ummm whatever at this moment...

... still laughing...

fully_paully is offline Associate Member

i get bored and thing of stupid things and then decide to post it on here jsut to see wat people come up wit

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    one of my girlfriends made me nut twice in a row... that was cool

Thread Information