Thread: Militiaguy...

Darkprince319 is offline New Member

Militiaguy...

Yo militiaguy, Im arabian from jordan, I been looking at your post, whats up with your threads about avatars being offensive?? about the whole israel conflict, your the type of people that set a bad example, make us look bad, chill out with your posts, if you dont like certain things, keep it to yourself dont make threads, where people here will think that we are gay, I dont mind seeing women naked, I can care less about what they are doing overseas, and you have a sniper as your occupation...REAL smart get a life man

Stop making us look stupid

btw...not trying to start anything but your embarassing us

D

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    you look much better by calling him out ... Pm's work wonders!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprince319
    Yo militiaguy, Im arabian from jordan, I been looking at your post, whats up with your threads about avatars being offensive?? about the whole israel conflict, your the type of people that set a bad example, make us look bad, chill out with your posts, if you dont like certain things, keep it to yourself dont make threads, where people here will think that we are gay, I dont mind seeing women naked, I can care less about what they are doing overseas, and you have a sniper as your occupation...REAL smart get a life man

Stop making us look stupid

btw...not trying to start anything but your embarassing us

D
    Keep this kind of petty junk off of our public forums. Also, refrain from using "we" as I most certainly am not concerned w/him nor anything that you may deem embarrassing.

Use the pm feature here (you will need more posts, but make them productive), or e-mail him.
    The entire board doesn't need to be involved in this kind of crap.

~SC~

Thread Information