hoss827 is offline Banned

Need to vent......BADLY about hypocrites.

OK--first off for those of you who know where I work dont post it please, because I dont want this getting out.

Basically I'm on a week suspension for this bs.......

Theres this guy I know from my old gym, his names Andy, hes a PT there and hes gay. Cool guy though. Theres another training from there named Jeff, hes the top trainer, straight guy...Always considered him a cool person til this week......

Last week on wednesday he came in and at the counter when I was ringing him up he started cracking jokes about andy being gay, I just laughed it off and said cmon man hes a nice guy who cares if hes a fruit

Friday that same week, I was off the clock a little wired on some ECA about to leave...Jeff was in there w/ his wife, and Aaron (a manager from another store) was in there. Hes 20, me and him are kinda rivals and give each other shit but its cool.. I was joking around with Aaron and called him gay, and jeff filed a ****ing complaint with my manager saying it "offended him a great deal."

I go into work today and my manager said he needed to talk to me. He goes ahead, and says i'm on a one week suspension because of my comment that offended Jeff. Now I have the coolest ****in manager in the world.......

Whenever a write-up is done hes supposed to send it in to our regional boss, if he wouldve done that I would be shitcanned right now out of my job, which sucks because I just got promoted. But if he didnt do anything, Jeff would file a ****ing complaint with our regional boss and then I would DEFINITLY be in some shit.....

Hes like "I like you as a person, you bring money into the store..we're friends, but i gotta do something...." so at least I get to keep my job, but ****K how much a god damned hypocrite can you be?! I mean seriously, what a load of SHIT!!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hmm what a fuker

I know what did it.......OK, i'm 18. Jeffs in his early 30's and I burned his ass in front of people.......when I cracked tha joke about aaron, he came up to me and told me to watch my mouth and that my comment pissed him off......Thats when iwent off on him. "YOURE one to talk, you were in here yesterday talking MAD shit about a cool guy because of his preference so what makes you ANY better than me?" and he left the store...10 minutes later he came back, said sorry, and said shit was cool......Ha, guess not..........hes pissed because he got burned by an 18 year old, wahhhhhhhhh. ****head.

double post.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    hoss always got peoples names in his stories like we know them

Yolanda
    Oscar
    Ulysses
    Ryan

Gerry
    Andrew
    Yvette

Harry
    Oprah
    Steve
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    hoss always got peoples names in his stories like we know them

Yolanda
    Oscar
    Ulysses
    Ryan

Gerry
    Andrew
    Yvette

Harry
    Oprah
    Steve
    Sam
    I've never used ANY of those

Edit: You're such a ****ass.

chest6 is offline Banned
    saying "gay" seems to be in my vocabulary a lot. Doesnt mean something is homosexual..just kinna is slang for "thats stupid" or something. Sometimes people are like dont say that in public it could offend! Why would you take that literally..say if I was talking about some project we had to do and I was like "thats so fvcking gay". Am I saying that project is homosexual? No..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    saying "gay" seems to be in my vocabulary a lot. Doesnt mean something is homosexual..just kinna is slang for "thats stupid" or something. Sometimes people are like dont say that in public it could offend! Why would you take that literally..say if I was talking about some project we had to do and I was like "thats so fvcking gay". Am I saying that project is homosexual? No..
    Exactly....but I really was implying Aaron was gay The girls were like hmmm...yeah your pants are a little tight! we all just give him shit..but now im out of a weeks pay.........man

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i know what you mean bro, calling something gay is such a generic insult that it has almost lost meaning. i personally lost my best friend cause i called someone gay when his gay cousin was near me... fu_king alcohol...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    OK--first off for those of you who know where I work dont post it please, because I dont want this getting out.

Basically I'm on a week suspension for this bs.......

Theres this guy I know from my old gym, his names Andy, hes a PT there and hes gay. Cool guy though. Theres another training from there named Jeff, hes the top trainer, straight guy...Always considered him a cool person til this week......

Last week on wednesday he came in and at the counter when I was ringing him up he started cracking jokes about andy being gay, I just laughed it off and said cmon man hes a nice guy who cares if hes a fruit

Friday that same week, I was off the clock a little wired on some ECA about to leave...Jeff was in there w/ his wife, and Aaron (a manager from another store) was in there. Hes 20, me and him are kinda rivals and give each other shit but its cool.. I was joking around with Aaron and called him gay, and jeff filed a ****ing complaint with my manager saying it "offended him a great deal."

I go into work today and my manager said he needed to talk to me. He goes ahead, and says i'm on a one week suspension because of my comment that offended Jeff. Now I have the coolest ****in manager in the world.......

Whenever a write-up is done hes supposed to send it in to our regional boss, if he wouldve done that I would be shitcanned right now out of my job, which sucks because I just got promoted. But if he didnt do anything, Jeff would file a ****ing complaint with our regional boss and then I would DEFINITLY be in some shit.....

Hes like "I like you as a person, you bring money into the store..we're friends, but i gotta do something...." so at least I get to keep my job, but ****K how much a god damned hypocrite can you be?! I mean seriously, what a load of SHIT!!!
    man thats outta sight!
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 12-31-2005 at 09:09 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have him killed !!!!! My 13 yo son calls everything gay, plants, dogs, houses, whatever pisses him off. According to him the whole world and everything in it is gay

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just another story to take up more space here....................

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He does have a lot of stories.

Funny thing is that all of them, true or not, are situations I'd want to be no part of.

One thing after another it seems.

~SC~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Just another story to take up more space here....................
    Now that doesnt sound like fatherly advice

Doh!!!

~sc~

solid-d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Have him killed !!!!! My 13 yo son calls everything gay, plants, dogs, houses, whatever pisses him off. According to him the whole world and everything in it is gay

LMAO
    According to him the whole world and everything in it is gay

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    According to him the whole world and everything in it is gay
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    man thats outta sight!

No, Kales avatar is out of sight..jesus Kale...who is in your avatar?

Thread Information