Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Question Constantly sweating

Do any of you guys have a problem with sweating?? I always have since freshman year in high school, i sweat no matter what..if i'm standing still, moving around, low bf% it all doesnt matter i always have to wear dark shirts, or white shirts..or no shirt but seriously what do you guys do about this? i'm getting bloodwork done monday, and i want to see if the doc can prescribe something to me that has more strength than what i can get in stores

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i have same problem ..
    i have no idea what its from...
    but we are heavier than what we should be so that could make us sweat maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    i have same problem ..
    i have no idea what its from...
    but we are heavier than what we should be so that could make us sweat maybe...

i've had my bf at prob 6% where i could see every vein in my body and still had this problem, i still have my abs around 12% now and still sweat..i d k what it is..someone was telling me that they now do some kind of botox injection under your arms to keep from sweating..dont kniow how true that is though

Unoid is offline Member
    high thyroid levels?

ya_man is offline Member
    if its just a problem of under arm sweating, i got the same deal! my doc perscribed this over the counter deoderant....its a liquid roll-on called "Drysol"...its basically a stronger version of normal deoderants that drys up ur sweat glands under ur arms...I found it works great! U apply it before u go to bed at night, it can get itchy for a lil bit, but doesnt last. After showering in the morning, apply ur normal deoderant and ur good to go. I only normally apply it for 5 or 6 days in a row then i dont sweat for a good months....give it a shot...its a lil pricey at around 16 bucks..but well worth it

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Its because you are all fat!
    J/k seriously i think its just the weight, doesnt matter if ur fat or muscle, if ur big and heavy, u will sweat, u have a lot of padding, so ur gona get hot and sweat.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's just genetics. Power can't be made with out heat. (don't even get me started on cold fusion). Sweating cools you off.
    They do have that botox injection, but that's a last resort. Try that Drysol first. My dad used to use these crystals under his arms. I think he had to stop because he became alergic to it and broke out.

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    ummm u sweat cause u'z are using roids?

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    i you suffer from excessive sweating you may be suffering from hyperhydrosis
    u should scheck this site out http://sweatmanagement.ca/en/index.cfm

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i sweat all the time...its really sexy. guys like it.

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    i sweat all the time...its really sexy. guys like it.
    guys like u 2 smell ??

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem since freshman year in high school. I keep the tempreture in my office and house at 55 and still sweat all the time. It is now even worse because I'm on Tren .

I got bloodwork done few times over the past several years but they said I didn't have anything abnormal.

By the way, my body fat never exceeded 12%.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    guys like u 2 smell ??
    haha no it doesnt smell...the deoderant actually works at that. just sweat a lot. i have to wear dark or white shirts so it doesnt show as bad. i used to wear drysol but that was a few years ago. i need to go back to the doc to get some more cuz it helped quite a bit. anyone find anything that works that doesnt require a doctor visit?

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    if its just a problem of under arm sweating, i got the same deal! my doc perscribed this over the counter deoderant....its a liquid roll-on called "Drysol"...its basically a stronger version of normal deoderants that drys up ur sweat glands under ur arms...I found it works great! U apply it before u go to bed at night, it can get itchy for a lil bit, but doesnt last. After showering in the morning, apply ur normal deoderant and ur good to go. I only normally apply it for 5 or 6 days in a row then i dont sweat for a good months....give it a shot...its a lil pricey at around 16 bucks..but well worth it

nice, thanks bro i'm gonna check that shyt out tomorrow..and i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one! lol

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    nice, thanks bro i'm gonna check that shyt out tomorrow..and i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one! lol

good luck with it man!...hope it works as good for you as it did with me!!...no more pitties...hahah they are effin' sick...plus the ladies hate them!! lemme know how that shit goes man...

Thread Information