SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Family Guy!!!!!!!

OK ok who watches Family Guy here? That is the best show to ever hit screens........The new season has the best episodes. My favorite one was when Peter was hooked on coke and Peter went to Rehad with him . Awww man I think I"m gonna go watch an episode right now

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Show is hallarious!

chest6 is offline Banned
    yesssssssss. I just got the last season's DVD.
    Lois: Okay, Peter, say "What".
    Peter: ohhh man. This certainly seperates the men from the boys here. hmm..ahh. I want to say...who. uhhhh
    Lois: Peter, just say "What!"
    Peter: Whoa, Lois, Lois, we don't need to rush these things, calm down.

yesssssssss

Lois: How is everyone enjoying their dinner?
    Peter: Now that you mention it, I find this meatloaf rather shallow and pidantic.
    Brian: Peter are you going to talk down to us just because you won a stupid game of trivial pursuit?
    Peter: (leans back, puts hands together) Perhaps
    Brian: You know you can take a test to see if you are a genius or not and you can get $500,000 to sit around and be a genius.
    Peter: Perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Peter: ohhh man. This certainly seperates the men from the boys here. hmm..ahh. I want to say...who. uhhhh

yesssssssss

Peter: Now that you mention it, I find this meatloaf rather shallow and pidantic.
    Brian: Peter are you going to talk down to us just because you won a stupid game of trivial pursuit?
    Brian: You know you can take a test to see if you are a genius or not and you can get $500,000 to sit around and be a genius.
    lololol

yesssssssss

Dude stop stop!!!! My stomach is starting to hurt. That was a great episode, then he went to the doctor to get checked out and the doc said he was legally retarded. Awww man Dont keep them coming I cant take much more of this

chest6 is offline Banned
    The Day Im Corrected By A Reta..oh Im Sorry, Im Sorry..please Just Rely On The Tests..they Are Very Accurate

hahahaha sick show. The first time i watched that I lololololol'n like crazey.

chest6 is offline Banned
    How bout the other one where Peter kicks Meg out of the house because she said she would masturbate to Lois's modeling photos and Peter is like "Meg, that is your own mother, what are you thinking?" and meg goes "Im just trying to fit in" Peter kicks her out I was laughing so hard

then at the dinner table a little later in the episode Meg is there and says something and theres a pause and Peter goes...

"What? Meg who let you back in?"

I was drinking water and it came out my nose and I literally fell out of my chair I was laughing uncontrollably.

Remember the episode when Peter was in court. And they casted the decision for Louis and Peter to go to jail. And everyone was like "Oh no, Oh no, Oh no," then the Hi-C dude broke through the courtroom wall and was like "OH YEA!!!" All the debri was in the Hi-C and he looked so sad and tippy toed out backwards!!!!!! LOL that is the best show ever!!!

I was drinking water and it came out my nose and I literally fell out of my chair I was laughing uncontrollably.

Not to self: Never drink or eat while watching family guy. Can and may result in death

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Remember the episode when Peter was in court. And they casted the decision for Louis and Peter to go to jail. And everyone was like "Oh no, Oh no, Oh no," then the Hi-C dude broke through the courtroom wall and was like "OH YEA!!!" All the debri was in the Hi-C and he looked so sad and tippy toed out backwards!!!!!! LOL that is the best show ever!!!
    hahahahhah like Lois, meg and brian or something said OH NO and the Kool Aid guy comes through the window or something OHH YEAHH with his sloshing red kool aid and its all silent. Tip toes backwards i was laughing so hard hahahahah

hahahahhah like Lois, meg and brian or something said OH NO and the Kool Aid guy comes through the window or something OHH YEAHH with his sloshing red kool aid and its all silent. Tip toes backwards i was laughing so hard hahahahah

LOL sloshing!!!! Dude I have every episode ever made right here. I"m going to look for that one right now.

Sloshing

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahah thats part of what was so funny im pretty sure tha koolaid was a sloshin

Not to self: Never drink or eat while watching family guy. Can and may result in death
    hahaha unless you are around somebody who is trained in the heimlich maneuver.

hahah thats part of what was so funny im pretty sure tha koolaid was a sloshin

dude it was spilling all over the place. Poor guy, I kinda felt bad for him. He must have been taking some serious juice with the way he broke through that wall. Not to mention his cholesterol through the roof with how red he was.

dude it was spilling all over the place. Poor guy, I kinda felt bad for him. He must have been taking some serious juice with the way he broke through that wall. Not to mention his cholesterol through the roof with how red he was.

lmfao!

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    this thred just inspired me to download some more fmaily guy episodes. Damn u all! now i want 2 watch some new episodes i gna b sittin here waiting 4 them 2 download for about 1 hour dieing 2 watch an episode now, i really hate u all

Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    this thred just inspired me to download some more fmaily guy episodes. Damn u all! now i want 2 watch some new episodes i gna b sittin here waiting 4 them 2 download for about 1 hour dieing 2 watch an episode now, i really hate u all
    :::Taking a bow:::

:::Taking a bow:::
    Damn you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    Damn you!!!

It's all good, we'll keep you updated..................

My episode has 30min to go b4 it downloads!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Stewie: you know Meg, if you kill yourself now, you might get a whole page in the yearbook

bwaaahahahhahahahaha

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    funniest show on tv by far..

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Uh, yeah, I was just wondering, uh... where the newspaper boy was.

Haven't seen the newspaper in a couple days. Wonderin' if he ever gonna come back.

Guess who? Sorry to leave you so many messages. Just lonely here. Thinkin' about the muscly-armed paperboy. Wishin' he'd come by and bring me some good news.

Where are you?

Ah, you're starting to piss me off, you little piggly son of a bitch. Call me!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI

Haven't seen the newspaper in a couple days. Wonderin' if he ever gonna come back.

Guess who? Sorry to leave you so many messages. Just lonely here. Thinkin' about the muscly-armed paperboy. Wishin' he'd come by and bring me some good news.

Where are you?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! I remember that episode. I thought it was funny when he was hittin' on Chris and saying he was all muscly. Chris has as much definition as a piece of Bologna.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i love it yes.......just got the new dvd

Louis: Peter Can you bring Meg to school?
    Peter: Ahhhhhhhh no I cant I have to go hang out with the boys

Louis: Well then can you at least take Stewey to the doctors?
    Peter: Awww man you know I'd love to but I really have to get ready to go to the Clam with the boys

Louis: Well then peter can you at least take the garbage out on your way out the door?
    --->Peter grabs the trash and looks at louis and says "You know I spoil you," Baaaahahaahaahah. If you saw the episode you would think it was hilarious. I use it all the time with my girl. She'll ask me to do something so petty and I'll look her dead straight in the eyes and say " You know I spoil you."

Man I love that show!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Rofl
    That show is so funny. I love the movie, and Jesus' magic tricks!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI

Where are you?

hahaha yesss then another episode when Chris broke his window and the old dude wanted him to do chores for him hahaha

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

6 Million $ man

Anyone remember when they did hte vignette with that theme. Peter had a trashcan for a leg and a broom for an arm. LOL I swear, I have to purposefully NOT think about that show or I'll laugh inappropriately.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The Willy Wonka episode is classic. Plus I love the episode where Peter falls off the roof, and Spider Man saves him. "Everybody gets one."

Adam West is so funny in that show. I love when he's trying to figure out who is steeling the water when he pours it into the plants. HAHAHA!

my sides hurt I'm laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Adam West is so funny in that show. I love when he's trying to figure out who is steeling the water when he pours it into the plants. HAHAHA!

Thats riiiiiiiiiight!!! I totally forget about West. Its not a show for kids. If you havent seen a lot of other shows then you dont get the jokes. Especially if you dont know who Adam West is in real life then you really wouldnt get most of the jokes pertaining to him.

Hey!!! Remember the episode with Bill Gates and Louis's dad and Turner? I forgot where they were but they needed a quarter and and Peter asked them and they were like "Whats a quarter?" Rich bastards they are!!!!! Thats the same episode that at the beginning you hear Clevland say "Hey Peter, thats a hell of a poka face ya got there." Then it flashes over to Peter and he has no face what so ever.

O god O god ok I have to stop. Gigitty gigitty gigitty..........

Giggity giggity giggity...........

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha i remember all of those. How bout when Peter sent 7 hookers to Cleveland's house so he could get his kids back (this is all fresh cuz I just saw this episode) and Cleveland is like yeah! You and 5 of those prostitutues leave!

Stewie asks one of the prostitutes hes liike orrr would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway at this point i was laughin so hard

haha i remember all of those. How bout when Peter sent 7 hookers to Cleveland's house so he could get his kids back (this is all fresh cuz I just saw this episode) and Cleveland is like yeah! You and 5 of those prostitutues leave!

Stewie asks one of the prostitutes hes liike orrr would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway at this point i was laughin so hard

Stewie is the man!!!! I gotta say peter is my favorite character but Stewie is pulling in a close second. Quagmier is funny too. Remember that episode when they were at the beach, I think. And quagmier went into that booth and when he came out he was like "Aww man I guess I cant go swimming for 30 minutes huh. Giggity giggity giggity." LOL For the people that actually got that joke it was hilarious. I was watching that episode with a couple of ther people and no one got it. Then after you explain the joke that he was eating in there, and it wasnt food, then people laugh. But then the mood is over

chest6 is offline Banned
    Stewie is the man!!!! I gotta say peter is my favorite character but Stewie is pulling in a close second. Quagmier is funny too. Remember that episode when they were at the beach, I think. And quagmier went into that booth and when he came out he was like "Aww man I guess I cant go swimming for 30 minutes huh. Giggity giggity giggity." LOL For the people that actually got that joke it was hilarious. I was watching that episode with a couple of ther people and no one got it. Then after you explain the joke that he was eating in there, and it wasnt food, then people laugh. But then the mood is over
    hahaha I had to do the same thing. Thing bout fam guys is like you said its not really for ppl under 20 or so. I dont get a lot of the jokes bout events and shit from the 80s and everything. I think this is the same episode that ive been talking bout but its fresh..when quagmire's head comes up from the couch with that smile then he looks around and hes like dammit you guys are boring im gonna go home and watch a dirty movie.. he leaves and theyre like "lets compare breasts"

dammit you guys are boring im gonna go home and watch a dirty movie.. he leaves and theyre like "lets compare breasts"

LOL yea thats the one!!!! That is one funny dude too man. Remeber the episode when they went into that gay bar and Quagmire hits on that guy that he thought was a lady. This is how it went:

Quagmire: Hey sexy hows it going?
    He/she: Well hello there (deep man voice)
    Quagmire: AHHHH Transvestite!!!!!
    Quagmire: Wait..............Pre-op of Post-op?
    He/She: Pre-op
    Quagmire: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH transvestite.

That is one sick dude. Is he/she was post-op he still would have taken her home.

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    I like Stewey and the Dog.

Is funny though when the dad get naked.......

Is gross but yet is funny how he looks naked

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    Is funny though when the dad get naked.......

Rmember that episode when Peter went to the Putershmits house to try to get in good with Louis's dad. He went to that wine tasting and got butt naked b/c he was so hammered. Everyone was asking Mr. Putershmit if Peter knew he was supossed to spit out the wine.

Thread Information