Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Who here is a Poor Bastard

Apparently such as myself according to my custom title

Who knows what I am talking about here? You know, happens to the best of us. First you will meet the girl of your dreams. Next thing you know you are standing in express holding a purse while she is in the dressing room instead of being at the poker game or sitting on ass!

Why do we make these concessions? Where did our compromising abilities go? Back in the pre-Poor Bastard days if the girl got a paper cut the relationship was in jeaporady!

Share your poor bastard story (especially all you married folk )

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    My wife drags me ever were. the worst is having to buy you wife or girl tampons at the store.

Poor bastard

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    im not married.. but... she doesnt have to call when shes on holidays.. I do..
    Good action movie. or good romance.. guess which one..
    when cutting its like pasta is an everyday meal grrrrr k gonna stop myself or I'll just keep going on and on and on and on

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Awwww man this thread says it all for me. Its not easy being jacked ya know..............

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...56#post2343656

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    They gotta be fvckin right all the time.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I used to be the man(I still am in my own mind ), now I dont drink, dont go out and share computer time with my girl looking at wedding bands........poor bastard!!

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    Well i think i got it made boys... my gf comes and visits me i never travel to her house just because if her parents knew she was seeing me we will both die "shes greek"... everytime she comes over she brings me food mwhaha, she just likes to chill out at my place she dont want me spending money on her even if i insist, she'll cook 4 me, and never complains about anything sounds too good 2 be true doesnt it.... She saids shes got me wrapped her around her little finger...but hey by the end of the day whos the 1 gettin summ ass

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    You know, happens to the best of us. First you will meet the girl of your dreams. )
    Aw you do love me... Its ok... atleast Im not one of the majorly terrible ones! lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    Well i think i got it made boys... my gf comes and visits me i never travel to her house just because if her parents knew she was seeing me we will both die "shes greek"... everytime she comes over she brings me food mwhaha, she just likes to chill out at my place she dont want me spending money on her even if i insist, she'll cook 4 me, and never complains about anything sounds too good 2 be true doesnt it.... She saids shes got me wrapped her around her little finger...but hey by the end of the day whos the 1 gettin summ ass

All this means is your a poor bastard to be.

ever thing good comes to a end.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    my plans were to hoe around till upper 20s to mid 30s. i am in my mid 20s and am in love with my baby girl. Now i cannot share this body with other beautiful women after sitting on some heavy cycles and building perfection.

poor bastard

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i got a terrible situation, my last girlfriend was trying to use me to get pregnant, and i really dont know if she succeeded or not. the little ho told me she was on birth control when she really was not. ive got about 6 more monthes before i know if im a father or not. now aint that bitch?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    All this means is your a poor bastard to be.

ever thing good comes to a end.
    nail on the head. it is inevitable.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're not a poor bastard. Just a puzzzy whip bastard.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    My wife drags me ever were. the worst is having to buy you wife or girl tampons at the store.

Poor bastard
    Fvck that shyt mate, get your woman on the depo shot. no mess ,no fuss and best of all no "im sorry hun its that time of the month"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I used to be the man(I still am in my own mind ), now I dont drink, dont go out and share computer time with my girl looking at wedding bands........poor bastard!!
    You have it bad my friend

alphaman is offline Member
    Apparently such as myself according to my custom title

Who knows what I am talking about here? You know, happens to the best of us. First you will meet the girl of your dreams. Next thing you know you are standing in express holding a purse while she is in the dressing room instead of being at the poker game or sitting on ass!

Why do we make these concessions? Where did our compromising abilities go?

Share your poor bastard story (especially all you married folk )
    And you recommend the pink razor to me!! HA!!

I got my sheet on lock down, and that's the truth!

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    My girl aint too bad, though its only been a few months...

She doesnt mind me going out without her, and vice versa. We trust each other. She doesnt tell me what to do. She does expect me to spend time with her, but I want to anyway, so bonus. But, i dont need to call her from work or talk to her everyday or tell her where im going all the time.

Hell, she doesnt even mind when my cellphone is turned off. And she plays my xbox360 more than I do...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ME---> Poor Bastard

I went to the mall... to look at.. WEDDING DRESSES!

I held the purse.. held the hands... said "yes that dress is nice... yes this is better...ooo..ooo..ooo...woot etc"

Then is was shoe-shopping.

Walking around in circles.. looking at the same shoe in different colours.

I felt my testosterone plummeting at every step.

You have it bad my friend
    you have no room to laugh... sounds like you !

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    And you recommend the pink razor to me!! HA!!

I got my sheet on lock down, and that's the truth!
    I have the pink razor.. I LOVE IT!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    If she gets you to marry her, all that will change bro. We've all been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ME---> Poor Bastard

I went to the mall... to look at.. WEDDING DRESSES!

I held the purse.. held the hands... said "yes that dress is nice... yes this is better...ooo..ooo..ooo...woot etc"

Then is was shoe-shopping.

Walking around in circles.. looking at the same shoe in different colours.

I felt my testosterone plummeting at every step.

Mate not once did i see you mention a chick??? what gives, this wasnt you shopping for some kinky chick shyt for your self was it? You are a freak

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think of it as compromising............ but this is my second marraige so what do I know..... LOL

My wife is very good to me and I am to her as well. Yeah, I have to do things I don't like to make her happy but so does she.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think of it as compromising............ but this is my second marraige so what do I know..... LOL

My wife is very good to me and I am to her as well. Yeah, I have to do things I don't like to make her happy but so does she.
    that is all peaches,
    now tell us a poor bastard story to make us feel better about our selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Mate not once did i see you mention a chick??? what gives, this wasnt you shopping for some kinky chick shyt for your self was it? You are a freak
    lol

Nice call man...

I was with a chick.

Afterwards, we went into a sex shop..

To my disappointment... The sex shop didn't sell sex

I should sue for false advertisement.

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    If she gets you to marry her, all that will change bro. We've all been there.
    trueeeee thats why atm im telling u'z how good it is so u can be jealous of me 4 now till the day i get married n have 2 start

Blog Entries

MM, unacceptable. If you dont have anything bad or humorous to say about your better half...dont say anything at all!

Blog Entries
    ok guys tell the truth who here has rubbed there girls tush (butt) so she can fall a sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    that is all peaches,
    now tell us a poor bastard story to make us feel better about our selves.
    LOL......... Well, I have a recent one........ my wife loves jewlery. So she asked for a ring that she liked at her friend's jewlery store. My wife having a friend owning a jewlery store is like a crack head that sells crack..... a total nightmare.

I knew between my step-son, her family, my family, and our friends we would be spending close to $5g on Christmas so I didn't want to spend too much for a present for her..... so I was thinking $200. She says she wants the ring and told me it was around $200 bucks and her friend gives her a disount so i was like cool. I go there and I pick out the ring saphire, 18k white gold setting, and two little diamonds........ so he takes it in the back to work out the discount and comes back and says it will be $517....... I'm thinking in my head that bitch!!!!!!!!!!! I had the cash on me so I took it.

It didn't stop there either........ she wanted to join the gym again that I canceled for her only two months ago because she wasn't going there anymore........ so that cost me $50 to reactivate the membership......... Then she hits me with I need a trainer so i agreed to allow her to have 6 months of sessions once a week so that came to $720........ so she had a pretty good Christmas when all I wanted to spend was around $200 on her

Blog Entries
    who rembers this poor S.O.B
    Last edited by G-1000; 04-24-2006 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    LOL......... Well, I have a recent one........ my wife loves jewlery. So she asked for a ring that she liked at her friend's jewlery store. My wife having a friend owning a jewlery store is like a crack head that sells crack..... a total nightmare.

I knew between my step-son, her family, my family, and our friends we would be spending close to $5g on Christmas so I didn't want to spend too much for a present for her..... so I was thinking $200. She says she wants the ring and told me it was around $200 bucks and her friend gives her a disount so i was like cool. I go there and I pick out the ring saphire, 18k white gold setting, and two little diamonds........ so he takes it in the back to work out the discount and comes back and says it will be $517....... I'm thinking in my head that bitch!!!!!!!!!!! I had the cash on me so I took it.

It didn't stop there either........ she wanted to join the gym again that I canceled for her only two months ago because she wasn't going there anymore........ so that cost me $50 to reactivate the membership......... Then she hits me with I need a trainer so i agreed to allow her to have 6 months of sessions once a week so that came to $720........ so she had a pretty good Christmas when all I wanted to spend was around $200 on her

WOW bro did you get lube with that.

WOW bro did you get lube with that.
    LOL.............. Yeah I sure did.

Blog Entries
    1 more poor bastard.
    Last edited by G-1000; 04-24-2006 at 03:51 PM.

alphaman is offline Member
    1 more poor bastard.

That's just depressing.

You are officially back in the club MM and that gssxr beat me to my next question.
    Have a great year bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    lol

Nice call man...

I was with a chick.

Afterwards, we went into a sex shop..

To my disappointment... The sex shop didn't sell sex

I should sue for false advertisement.

LMAO you know how long i been waiting for a slip like that HAHA.I know what ya mean bout the sex shop though i walked in, looked around and said "where da hoes at?" the chick behind the counter says "I beg your pardon "i respond by saying "no need to beg, i give it up on request".

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

It dont matter dude.

My girl asked for very little. She doesn't expect much at all. I was like you, 2-300 bucks tops. Ya ****ing right... the final bill was over 900$, and its all my own fault. I just kept buying. Everytime I saw something she might like, i bought it Im sure you'd have done the same anyway if she hadnt kept asking for more.

Were men, and were big suckers...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Learn to pimp your hoes.

There's your wife, your mistress, and your bitch.

Each has a job in your life, so make sure they all do what they are supposed to.

~SC~

My chick doesn't ask for much... wants my time not my money

That old proverb comes to mind tho:

"Time=Money"

So go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    It dont matter dude.

My girl asked for very little. She doesn't expect much at all. I was like you, 2-300 bucks tops. Ya ****ing right... the final bill was over 900$, and its all my own fault. I just kept buying. Everytime I saw something she might like, i bought it Im sure you'd have done the same anyway if she hadnt kept asking for more.

Were men, and were big suckers...
    Nah........... I'm a big time saver so I would have stopped at the $200 if she didn't asked .... My thing is that my wife works hard, has a great career, cooks, cleans, keeps me happy............ so when she asks for something I want to make her happy............ plus she knows I have it to spend

But you're right we are all suckers for the women we fall in love with.......... I never did this for my first wife or the majority of girlfriends I had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information