USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Joke for you all...

Ok a woman and man had been dating for a month and haven't had sex yet. They both fell deeply in love with each other and after a romantic night out they decided to make love. When they were laying in bed the man turned to the woman and said "I have a confession to make, I didn't tell you earlier because I was afraid, I have an infant sized penis." The woman said "It's ok I l'll love you no matter how big or small it is."

The man gets up off the bad and takes off his pants and the woman is totally horrified. She said I thought you had an infant sized penis!?!?! The man responds "It is, its 7 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches long"

Ehh corny but i liked it.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    ahahaha, I'm in the same situation.

JK

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    loll

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    what do you think a girl will do if you actaully took her home oneday flopped it out and it was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches long

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    what do you think a girl will do if you actaully took her home oneday flopped it out and it was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches long

Probably aspirate it till it become 37 inches long.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHAHA! I like that.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i got a pretty good joke. a guy walks into a bar, sits down and orders a beer. the bartender brings him his beer, and says "you know buddy, im not gay or anything but id really like to compliment you on your physique, it really is phonominal, but how in the world did you get such a little head?" the man sips his beer, and sits back. he says "i was out hunting in the forrest one day and i came across a pond with a large frog in it. the frog said "kiss me and il turn into a princess and grant you 3 wishes". so i kissed the frog and it turned into a beautiful naked woman. she said to me "what will be your first wish". i looked at my scrawny 100 lb body and said I want a body like arnold schwartzeneger. the princess said some magic words and poof, i had a body like schwartzeneger. so i ripped off my clothes and we were both standing there naked. the princess then asked me what my second wish was, and i said that i wanted to fu_k her like an animal, so she layed down on a mossy patch, and i banged the sh_t out of her. when i was done she asked me what my third wish was and i said "how about a little head?"

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i got another joke too... a woman walks into a bar and orders a bud light. after she finishes it, she passes out. immediately all the guys in the bar drag her to the back and have their way with her. the next night, the same woman walks into the bar, and orders a bud light. when shes done, she passes out, and all the guys in the bar drag her to the back and have their way with her. the night after that, the same woman walks into the bar, and orders a coors light. the bartender says "you're not having the usual bud light?" and the woman says "no, i dont drink that anymore, it makes my pus_y sore"

Thread Information