TheSickOne is offline Junior Member

Talking ..My girl's mom has been given me the eye...????????........

So my chicks mom has been giving me these looks, I'm not sure if there friendly or hey you want to play looks.........

She's nice looking, and yes I'd take care of it if things got steamy........

How should I approach it?.....or how do i know she's looking for cock?

Talking

ps......

I've never gotten these loks until now........and I know there f*ck me looks...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    its time to be the step-daddy and the son in law!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Do not pass the veteran poon, TSO.

You will never forgive yourself for it.

Question

I want the veteran poon..........it's looking nice........very nice....I'm ready to call right now and say......................."hey wanna f*ck?.........but I think I'm being to forward.......How about...."hey wanna make love?"/.............

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey STO is this her http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/1880/bikini2be.jpg You have that link in your Contact Info. She is fvcking hot bro. Definitly hit it !!!!!!

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Who's hotter? The chick or her mom? If you have been with this chick longer than 4 months i wouldent, but if its a new relationship then rail the hell out of her mom! I wouldent call and be like "Lets ****". I would go with more of a set up, such as go to her house when u know she is not there, but her mom is. Then spill something on your jeans, so you have to take them off, once there off your golden

Brian

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Who's hotter? The chick or her mom? If you have been with this chick longer than 4 months i wouldent, but if its a new relationship then rail the hell out of her mom! I wouldent call and be like "Lets ****". I would go with more of a set up, such as go to her house when u know she is not there, but her mom is. Then spill something on your jeans, so you have to take them off, once there off your golden

Brian

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!......AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girlfriend, don't be silly. Mommy is just out to play. Girlie is looking for a relationship. Which do you want? And are you willing to break the girl's heart, and make her hate her mother? Don't think that the truth will never come out, because it will. I say if you want a MILF or even a GILF, make sure they are not mothers or grandmothers of chicks you know. Now smile back, but politely decline any intimacy with Mom. Tell her you don't want to break her daughter's heart, and that you have too much respect for her to do that. THEN you are golden, Girl! Mommy will know that her daughter has a fine young man courting her, and she will trust you. Yes, she will probably also encourage the relationship to keep you close to her, but don't give in. You already have some decent pussy. Don't mess it up and mess up her mind by screwing her mother.

Love
    Anna

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    I say if you want a MILF or even a GILF, make sure they are not mothers or grandmothers of chicks you know.
    Love
    Anna
    lmfao @ GILF

Never heard of a "grandmother I'd like to fvkk".....Well, maybe that Bowflex chick that's like 50, but that's it.

Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    lmfao @ GILF

Never heard of a "grandmother I'd like to fvkk".....Well, maybe that Bowflex chick that's like 50, but that's it.

Carry on...
    Girlfriend, I have had a couple of them. One was 67 but looked 50, thanks to LOTS of money spent on plastic surgery, spas, etc. She has the bucks, and she doesn't see why she should be satisfied to just look good for her age, when she can just as easily look good for her daughter's age. Oh, yes, and she paid me, and paid well, too. Her place on Royal Street is nice enough that I should have paid HER. Hot tub on the roof? Getouttahere! Girl, I was in heaven! And aside from her needing a bit of additional lubrication for this rather fat lady-pleaser of mine, the sex was terriffic! Yes, GILFs do exist. Watch for the silver-haired chicks with the well-shaped bodies... you will see one once in a while. Try the more upscale areas, where women have more leisure time for fitness activities, and more money for health and beauty maintenance. There are several living right here in the French Quarter.

Love
    Anna the GILF-chaser

Love
    Anna

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    get In Dem Guts Cuz'

tbrocato is offline Member
    Girlfriend, I have had a couple of them. One was 67 but looked 50, thanks to LOTS of money spent on plastic surgery, spas, etc. She has the bucks, and she doesn't see why she should be satisfied to just look good for her age, when she can just as easily look good for her daughter's age. Oh, yes, and she paid me, and paid well, too. Her place on Royal Street is nice enough that I should have paid HER. Hot tub on the roof? Getouttahere! Girl, I was in heaven! And aside from her needing a bit of additional lubrication for this rather fat lady-pleaser of mine, the sex was terriffic! Yes, GILFs do exist. Watch for the silver-haired chicks with the well-shaped bodies... you will see one once in a while. Try the more upscale areas, where women have more leisure time for fitness activities, and more money for health and beauty maintenance. There are several living right here in the French Quarter.

Love
    Anna the GILF-chaser

Love
    Anna

Anna you live in the french quarter in new orleans ?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Hey STO is this her http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/1880/bikini2be.jpg You have that link in your Contact Info. She is fvcking hot bro. Definitly hit it !!!!!!

ok you and i are going to have it out.

i clicked on the link and went blind for 2 min.

Dam you

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Whats to think about? Hit that shit!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Anna you live in the french quarter in new orleans ?
    Well, of COURSE, Girlfriend! Where else would you find a Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker shacking up with an Appalachian-American Princess? But I no longer live on Rampart. We moved into a cute little double the other day.

Love
    Anna

I'd do it, if you havent been dating the girl that long go for mom.

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Oh my gosh!! Men!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bang them both

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, do 'em both, keep it all in the family.

~SC~

Raw Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Approach it smooth but if she is giving you the look bro...........bang it. She probably just wants a good ****.

alphaman is offline Member
    Girlfriend, don't be silly. Mommy is just out to play. Girlie is looking for a relationship. Which do you want? And are you willing to break the girl's heart, and make her hate her mother? Don't think that the truth will never come out, because it will. I say if you want a MILF or even a GILF, make sure they are not mothers or grandmothers of chicks you know. Now smile back, but politely decline any intimacy with Mom. Tell her you don't want to break her daughter's heart, and that you have too much respect for her to do that. THEN you are golden, Girl! Mommy will know that her daughter has a fine young man courting her, and she will trust you. Yes, she will probably also encourage the relationship to keep you close to her, but don't give in. You already have some decent pussy. Don't mess it up and mess up her mind by screwing her mother.

Love
    Anna
    I always thought people like you would have to be emotionally/mentally f'ed, but you say some pretty mature, level headed things.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I always thought people like you would have to be emotionally/mentally f'ed, but you say some pretty mature, level headed things.
    Most of us do GET "emotionally/mentally F'ed", as you put it, because of the crap we have to take from cisgendered people. Trans folks are the one group that it seems to be "okay" to discriminate against, laugh at, humiliate, or disrespect. Gay people think we are just "extremely gay" and in denial, claiming to be something else entirely because we think somehow we are better than Gay. Straight/cisgendered people by and large, have the same opinion. You would not believe how many bozos I have smashed on Bourbon Street who come across with the "Hey, dude, that chick is a DUDE!" crap. It just absolutely enrages me, not just because they do it to me, but because they also do it to more passive trans-girls who can't or won't do anything about it. Yes, I carry some scars. I knew from a very early age that something was very different about me. First, I tried to figure out why I wasn't like other girls. Then, I was half-convinced by my parents and relatives that I was a boy, and I REALLY got confused, cause then I couldn't figure out why I wasn't like other boys. I liked doing girl things. I hated doing boy things, and boys bored me. I got labeled "fag" and "queer" early in my childhood. I grew up cultivating a hyper-macho persona in an effort to shake the "queer" label that stuck with me all through school, even though I never had sex with a male before I began transitioning. (actually, I was getting more pussy than the "straight" boys, because all my friends were girls) I went all out, believe me. I amazed myself, even, especially during my very short military career, with what I was willing to do under what circumstances. But the more macho I tried to be, the more my femme side wanted to come out, when I was with friends or guys I worked closely with. It showed, in close settings, and I had to whip quite a few asses and prove myself in the field before everybody left me alone or accepted me for what I was, or what they thought I was. Baby, if you had to go through what the LUCKIEST transsexual has to go through, your chances of having committed suicide by the age of 30 would be about 1 in 3. Otherwise, you would be so fvcking warped, you would not believe it. You just could not possibly have a clue what it is like, and this is on top of the depression and feelings of worthlessness and alienation from having genitalia and other body features that are completely opposite what you are supposed to have. Yeah, I can be sensible, but don't think for a minute that it is easy to keep a grip, or that it is abnormal for a trans-woman to be about half off the tracks. So when you run across some TS who seems "emotionally/mentally F'ed", have a little sympathy. Give her a little pat on the shoulder and tell her she is okay by you. It is normal for anyone who gets shat upon all her life to carry a few scars from it. It also makes a huge difference when some acceptance and a smile come from an unexpected source.

Love
    Anna

if you cant keep it in the pants keep it in the family

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if you really dont give a sh_t about your gf then go for it, but dont be surprised when she finds out.

icedudez is offline Member
    3some,lol imagine they were up for it!

Thread Information