onehundredk is offline Member

Roids on probation pt2

well...if you guys remember, i asked whatd happen if i get caught...anyways....i knew i thought she was gettin suspicious (my po)...and the other day...she was like..."So blah blah blah...still working out"...and i was like uh yea...and she then says.. "mind if i take a picture of you with your jacket off"...and im like uh..yea i mind, but go for it...so she pulls out a digital camera out of her desk and clicks one...on my way home, im thinkin...and im like hmm. whyd she want a picture...and i was like eh update for my file...or something...or cuz of an apperance change (hair style, taller, and BIGGER)...anyways...drivin...im like oh shit...she does know and the next time i see her, shes gonna compare pictures..and know wether or not to invest in the roid test....what you guys think...am i sketchin

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    well...if you guys remember, i asked whatd happen if i get caught...anyways....i knew i thought she was gettin suspicious (my po)...and the other day...she was like..."So blah blah blah...still working out"...and i was like uh yea...and she then says.. "mind if i take a picture of you with your jacket off"...and im like uh..yea i mind, but go for it...so she pulls out a digital camera out of her desk and clicks one...on my way home, im thinkin...and im like hmm. whyd she want a picture...and i was like eh update for my file...or something...or cuz of an apperance change (hair style, taller, and BIGGER)...anyways...drivin...im like oh shit...she does know and the next time i see her, shes gonna compare pictures..and know wether or not to invest in the roid test....what you guys think...am i sketchin

That sounds very weird dude. Why in the hell would your PO ask for a picture. Are you on probation because of something to do with steriods ?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    maybe she wants to flick the bean to your picture!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    why you would risk using while on probation is beyong my comprehension .. if using is more important then staying out of jail to though, it would make sense

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Give the nice lady whatever she wants, Miss Thaing.

Love
    Anna

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    maybe she wants to flick the bean to your picture!
    I thought the same thing.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    " Flick the bean"

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if she asked again to take a pic. i would ask her why, if u dont have to legally and make her show u in writing that it isnt then dont take the pic..tell her u feel uncorfortable...but to be honest its ur own fault...ur goin to a person that is supposed to make sure ur not doin anything illegal and u decided to juice...

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    if she asked again to take a pic. i would ask her why, if u dont have to legally and make her show u in writing that it isnt then dont take the pic..tell her u feel uncorfortable...but to be honest its ur own fault...ur goin to a person that is supposed to make sure ur not doin anything illegal and u decided to juice...
    well i was cyclin before i was put on probation, i was 5 weeks in before, so i didnt wanna waste all that juice so im just continueing...good idea...i will again if she asks for a picture ill tell her i dont feel comfortable...and no probation was for fighting. not drugs. well see in 2 weeks.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    also try wearing baggier closes...good luck....

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Is she hot?

Special "K" is offline New Member
    I think you're just paranoid...a picture wouldn't prove jack. If she wants to bust you for the roids, she would just make you take a piss test.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sounds like you need steroid cleanser...

and yes, she needs probable cause to spend the $$$ is a possible issue..

why are you on probation??

is going back and doing the time worth it to you?? would a felony posession of a controlled substance be a strike 3 for you??

just a thought.. do the cleanser, and stop taking steroids ..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information