Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Not a good start to 2006

nice txt message 2day off the ex informing me i cant see my kid nor shud i try. She lives 20 miles away. I saved all the txts she sent me cos its straight to solicitor on wed.

Hope it works in my favor that she lives with her mam in cramped conditions and im so close to getting my own place.

Any advice form those in my situation would be great. (also any triks i cud use to help me get custody)

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What country do you live in ?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    go there and beat the shit out of her. then tell her next time she pulls this shit you cant see your kid. your going to beat the shiit out of her agen.

i'm sorry bro but i would not put up with this shit.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    nice txt message 2day off the ex informing me i cant see my kid nor shud i try. She lives 20 miles away. I saved all the txts she sent me cos its straight to solicitor on wed.

Hope it works in my favor that she lives with her mam in cramped conditions and im so close to getting my own place.

Any advice form those in my situation would be great. (also any triks i cud use to help me get custody)
    She can't keep you from seeing your child especially if there's a court order for visitation. So you're doing the right thing by keeping a log of things she sends you about the subject. But you will need to prove that she is an unfit mother or the conditions the child is being brought up in are unfit as well to get full custody. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    go there and beat the shit out of her. then tell her next time she pulls this shit you cant see your kid. your going to beat the shiit out of her agen.

i'm sorry bro but i would not put up with this shit.
    That kind of approach will only make things worse as my brother tried this approach with his ex wife, he now has 1 visit per month.

I know it will be hard if i want full custody but like i said in my original post, iI dont actualy think she is a bad mother I just think that his present living condidions are not suitable. There is 5 ppl in one smal house and my son shares a room with my ex. The house is never heated properly and they only eat breakfast and evening meal which is fine if your an adult old enough to decide for yourself but my son is 3 and needs a proper diet. MOst there food comes out of a tin which i dont think is good

I live in the UK

So what are the legal arrangements if any ? Is the Family Court involved or whateve you call it in the UK ? What was decided by them when you went through the split if anything ? You must have some legal status with regards to visitation rights. If she is violating those drag the bitch back to court. I did

when we split it was messy at first but when i moved from the area back to my mothers we agreed (verbaly) i could have him at weekends which is what i did. As the months went by she decided she wanted us to try again which we did on and off but failed. Now she found out that im actualy getting on with my live and that i have slept with other ppl shes saying we dont need you in our life and i cant see my son again.

Now i know my legal rights in and out and know that by goin there using force wont help as tempting as it may be. I aint really done anything wrong.

No, using force is rediculous. The UK must, as Australia does, have a Family Court system, the only way to resolve this is to go to them , I have no doubt, unless you are an axe murderer, that they will give you legal access to your son and that will be backed up by the law, and if she refuses they will take legal action against her.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Be a mature adult and you have won...
    It sounds like she is being immature, and if you keep your act clean, everyone will see right thru her... Sorry about all this... I know how women can act/behave when it comes to their children....
    good luck bros.

Be a mature adult and you have won...
    It sounds like she is being immature, and if you keep your act clean, everyone will see right thru her... Sorry about all this... I know how women can act/behave when it comes to their children....
    good luck bros.

look at that! It posted twice! too bad I can no longer delete my posts...

My brother is having this trouble as well and he said that even if / when the court says i can see my son they cant really enforce it. Is this true ? if not what sort of penaltys would there be for her ? if any ?

alphaman is offline Member
    That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. I don't know what I would do in that situation. My son is my life. Try to have a civilized conversation with her. She needs to understand that this decision is completely selfish and that it is detrimental to the emotional well being of her son. Every boy needs his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. I don't know what I would do in that situation. My son is my life. Try to have a civilized conversation with her. She needs to understand that this decision is completely selfish and that it is detrimental to the emotional well being of her son. Every boy needs his dad.
    Ive already tried the civilized aproach many times. I think the last thing she said was that he doesnt want to go with me anyway and she just makes him but that doesnt bother me cos everyone knows a little boy would always rather be with his mother.

At least i know when he is with me he enjoys himself without the constant nagging he recieves from me ex and her family.

Well im gona ring my solicitor tomoro and get things moving

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    did you have legal rights to see the kids or no?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Mate since its only a verbal custody agreement I say go pick up your kid then let your lawyer sort it out.That is if your in a position to care full time in the interim?. Then once the ex gets it through her thick head that your not ****in around maybe she will be more cooperative to a proper joint custody.

Ive already tried the civilized aproach many times. I think the last thing she said was that he doesnt want to go with me anyway and she just makes him but that doesnt bother me cos everyone knows a little boy would always rather be with his mother.

At least i know when he is with me he enjoys himself without the constant nagging he recieves from me ex and her family.

Well im gona ring my solicitor tomoro and get things moving
    How old is he?

Whether he wants to go with you or not doesn't make any difference. She, being the parent should do what's best for her son. Ask her if she would allow him to take veggies out of his diet. She's just trying to justify her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Mate since its only a verbal custody agreement I say go pick up your kid then let your lawyer sort it out.That is if your in a position to care full time in the interim?. Then once the ex gets it through her thick head that your not ****in around maybe she will be more cooperative to a proper joint custody.

That's probably what I would resort to. Luckily my wife knows that's the last thing I would ever allow to happen, and is afraid of what I might do in a situation like that. I don't mean to sound like a careless person.... but if I'm ever crazy, I'm crazy about my two boys.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    That's probably what I would resort to. Luckily my wife knows that's the last thing I would ever allow to happen, and is afraid of what I might do in a situation like that. I don't mean to sound like a careless person.... but if I'm ever crazy, I'm crazy about my two boys.
    That doesnt sound crazy at all mate, if I was ever put in that situation I would go nuts and no amount of reasoning would help.My 2 boys and 1 girl mean the world to me and if i couldnt see them then quit literaly there would be no reason to live.Not wanting to bring you down bud im sure you will be the winner on the day.

Zapp is offline Banned

Damn bro, been there, done that. A few years ago, my X pulled the same shit. She decided she wouldn't let me see daughter except 4 days a month when I was seeing her every day, and she lived only 1 mile from my house.This was before we had a court date for visitation rights. Anyway, she got pissed off because I wouldn't let her move with my daughter 700 miles away to live with a guy she had met at the beach a few months earlier. She even changed her number so I couldn't talk to her. That' just one out of 100 cruel things she did to me. To make a long story short, it took 2 years, but I ended up getting custody of my little girl. My mom always kept telling me she would get paid back for the terrible way she treated me....and she did. What's funny about the whole thing is she and that dude ended up breaking up after about 4 months. I'm sure she thinks about that everyday....especially when she writes that child support check out every week. Hang in there bro. Hopefully things will work out for ya.
    Last edited by Zapp; 01-02-2006 at 11:37 PM.

wel i got my appointment 4 next wk at solicitors. The ex txt me last nite sayin i now can c him but on her terms. Blow that im gona get it all in writing anyway.

Then im gona go to town on her.

Thread Information