Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    you are rt, i don't deny it, i just don't want to throw a way our lives together because of this, it was wrong so wrong and i know now, but to lose her because of all of this isn't worth it. i just want her to know, it was my mistake, but i wouldn't ever do anything
    I'm not arguing with u

I know u see it was wrong.. this other guy doesnt seem to get it

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Bro. you should get her to read this thread. That will show her how you feel.
    how could i do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I'm not arguing with u

you tell me mizfit, i know i couldn't be more wrong, but what would it take to resolve something so bad. i have never been in this position or cared about someone like this. i really thought i was going to marry her, we were so good, and i lost in all because i am a perv

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    how could i do that?
    Not sure what you mean ? Does she know you do gear and that you use this site ? If so then send her the link to this thread, its quite obvious from your posts that you regret what you have done and that there was nothing in it, she will see that if she reads this

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Not sure what you mean ? Does she know you do gear and that you use this site ? If so then send her the link to this thread, its quite obvious from your posts that you regret what you have done and that there was nothing in it, she will see that if she reads this
    she know i am a mod, she has been nothing but suporitve of my powerlifting lifestyle. hell maybe i will send it to her it can't get worse than this.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I'm sure she feels like she can't trust you anymore. If I were to catch my girlfriend talking shit to another guy, her ass would be history. FOR GOOD! Sad to say, but that's probably what's gonna happen to you! Can I get her #?

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I'm sure she feels like she can't trust you anymore. If I were to catch my girlfriend talking shit to another guy, her ass would be history. FOR GOOD! Sad to say, but that's probably what's gonna happen to you! Can I get her #?
    just what i needed to hear. thanks a million!, but you are rt, i cant fix her,an email is just an email, but it was so wrong and out of line, i did it to myself

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    I dont blame your gf for getting mad, I would get mad too if I found my husband talking dirty to some girl via online , ex gf or whoever it is.

If you really love her give her some time. She's just hurt right now and pist off obviously on what happened.

Good Luck!

I hope everything works out fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    I dont blame your gf for getting mad, I would get mad too if I found my husband talking dirty to some girl via online , ex gf or whoever it is.

If you really love her give her some time. She's just hurt right now and pist off obviously on what happened.

Good Luck!

thnx ivy!

Mizfit is offline Banned

Good Luck!

Hey seeing as you have a hubby and flirt like no tommrrow with swolencat..guess u do the same thing huh..

not sure you should be giving him advice cupcake

oh gosh here we go again...

swolecat was just a good friend of mine... nothing more

I dont cheat period!
    Last edited by Poison Ivy; 01-02-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    oh gosh here we go again...
    not here we go again, your giving him advice on something u do.... seem kinda ironic.. donctha think

not here we go again, your giving him advice on something u do.... seem kinda ironic.. donctha think

do you always judge people w/o knowing them, Obviously you do!

sorry but your assumption is wrong again like the rest of what you are accusing me of.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well mate the short of it is you ****ed up. You let your ego rule when this other slapper started pulling your pubes and started paying you attention.Hey we all been there , I been in an 11 year relationship and I just about got caught(note just about) the thing is I came close to a complete mess and put a stop to it , where as you got caught and have to put your tale between your legs and kiss her ass.That is if she means anything to you.Give her space, dont keep phoneing as much, as i know it must hurt , let it ride its course and above all keep your dignity, because when all is said and done thats all you have.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    do you always judge people w/o knowing them, Obviously you do!

sorry but your assumption is wrong again like the rest of what you are accusing me of.
    no you wrote his name on your tummy.. i assume nothing..

It's what things look like..

same in the case of what he did.. whatever im not arguing with u

I said u shouldn't give advice on thing u do (Pot calling kettle black case).. writing males names on ur tummy when u have a hubby is a flirt.. similar thing your hubby could assume you cyber with him as well..maybe a lot more...

Just as docs gf might assume alot more from his emails..

Ur an idiot.. deal with it.. move on

doctor i hope u the best in this situation.. ur intentions may have been inncent.. but sometimes it's what it looks like that cause the downfall
    Last edited by Mizfit; 01-02-2006 at 08:40 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Gonna have to win her back. Prove to her that she is the most important thing in your life. Flowers, chocolate, and something to remind her of you would be your best bet. Let us know how it works out.

FNG
    FNG is offline New Member
    With all due respect,You are either 1) Unaware of your motives in talking to this chick 2)aware of your motives and trying to feed your delusions. So, it is time to either 1) Find self-awareness 2) Lose the delusion..

Respectfully, FNG
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 01-02-2006 at 09:42 PM.

timvds is offline Member
    I'm not arguing with u

This other guy has a name btw.

Okay so maybe flirting is wrong to some people, but it does happen every day whether or not the guy/girl is in a relationship or not. Still in this case it is completely harmless flirting nothing more.

On the flip side she may have seen a side of him that she has never seen before, just how dirty was the emails? S&M or something? Do you ever talk that way to her? She might not be pissed because of the actual flirting but she might have read something that she couldnt handle.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    This other guy has a name btw.

Okay so maybe flirting is wrong to some people, but it does happen every day whether or not the guy/girl is in a relationship or not. Still in this case it is completely harmless flirting nothing more.

On the flip side she may have seen a side of him that she has never seen before, just how dirty was the emails? S&M or something? Do you ever talk that way to her? She might not be pissed because of the actual flirting but she might have read something that she couldnt handle.
    haha bite me:P

Nah just the net and email / txt msging...have opened up a whole other side of meeting connecting to ppl..

Maybe it hasnt ever affected any relationship of yours.. but oh boy..
    I can tell you a few horror stories

Not talking about internet dating sites either

Ur an idiot.. deal with it.. move on

Yeah I am an idiot blah blah blah

Are you done or do you have anymore brilliant accusations more to say about me.... or are you just starting all over again....

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    this has turned into a soap

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yeah I am an idiot

nope im done now that u have agreed .. thanks for making it easy

whatever float your boat and help your ego.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Doct Sus , you guys dont live together do you?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    nope im done now that u have agreed .. thanks for making it easy
    Does this fit?

Doc. sorry to hear about your situation, BUT she has every right to be upset. You have to be the bigger person now and leave her alone. Make it known one last time that if she wants to talk your there, but you will give her space to think about it.
    good luck

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    can i ask why she was reading your e-mail, i mean why was she snooping

Hey seeing as you have a hubby and flirt like no tommrrow with swolencat..guess u do the same thing huh..

not sure you should be giving him advice cupcake
    please dont fight about my mistake

fng, you ever talk to me like that again i will slap the taste out of your mouth, if you like the AR, first rule, don't screw wtih a mod,especially someone in my curent situation in an open forum, have some respect,that is if you like this site and don't want to be banned
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 01-02-2006 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    can i ask why she was reading your e-mail, i mean why was she snooping
    snooping

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Does this fit?

Doc. sorry to hear about your situation, BUT she has every right to be upset. You have to be the bigger person now and leave her alone. Make it known one last time that if she wants to talk your there, but you will give her space to think about it.
    good luck
    thanks ttu princess

Doct Sus , you guys dont live together do you?
    pretty much, she was here six days awk

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Well mate the short of it is you ****ed up. You let your ego rule when this other slapper started pulling your pubes and started paying you attention.Hey we all been there , I been in an 11 year relationship and I just about got caught(note just about) the thing is I came close to a complete mess and put a stop to it , where as you got caught and have to put your tale between your legs and kiss her ass.That is if she means anything to you.Give her space, dont keep phoneing as much, as i know it must hurt , let it ride its course and above all keep your dignity, because when all is said and done thats all you have.
    thanks hitman, you guys down under always cheer me up with your unusal expressions
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 01-02-2006 at 09:47 PM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I lost my girl cause I was honest about my juicing habbits... now we are breaking up and moving appart....
    Lesson learned... Lying is sometimes neccessary, but I am a terrible liar.
    I can't even lie to anyone when they ask me if I juice...
    I wish that I had some advice for you. I feel your pain. I never wanted to loose my girl either.
    Kale's advice sounds good...
    you should get her to read this thread. That will show her how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I lost my girl cause I was honest about my juicing habbits... now we are breaking up and moving appart....
    Lesson learned... Lying is sometimes neccessary, but I am a terrible liar.
    I can't even lie to anyone when they ask me if I juice...
    I wish that I had some advice for you. I feel your pain. I never wanted to loose my girl either.
    Kale's advice sounds good...
    you should get her to read this thread. That will show her how you feel.
    i am a horrible liar too, and i never had any reason to lie about anything we were open, i felt so close to her, this was a mistake, i just never realized that even talking bad could break someones trust, but now i see how, now i get it. brucy, sorry to hear about your girl, i know how it is, it sucks. don't give up hope, with your situ, you can change, so if that what it takes do it give up the gear. you have a choice, if she is the one, than fix it

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i hate to air out my dirty laundry here, but i am feeling very down. today my girlfriend went into my email,and saw that i was talking dirty to a girl i hooked up with years ago. iknow it doesn't make sense and i am not sure how it even started,but all it was,was just talk, i never hooked up with her, i never did anything with her. now she is so upset, she came over and cleared all of her things out of my house. i feel SO bad, i never wanted to lose her, we were going to get engaged sometime this year, and now i lost it all.a bad judgement. i never felt so horrible in my life and don't know what to do. i really love her more than life, and now it feels if i lost it all. i don't know what to do, i feel twisted like a pretzel
    I do the same thing now. The X wants to F the hell out of me but i told her no. She still sends me really dirty texts. I haven't been caught yet but ill save this post so i can refer to it

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    With all due respect,You are either 1) Unaware of your motives in talking to this chick 2)aware of your motives and trying to feed your delusions. So, it is time to either 1) Find self-awareness 2) Lose the delusion..

Respectfully, FNG
    Give it time. Don't hound her but flowers and a card would be nice. If she really loves you she won't let you go because of this. Consider it a test, and understand, everything happens for a purpose. Even though this is difficult for you, keep your head up. True love will survive a crisis.
    I had a guy from the gym start Im'ing me out of no where. I've known him through my business. (he had my e-mail address from my business) and he started talking sexual to me, totally shocked me. He told me to keep it on the qt. He has a wife and kids and apparently lives a pretend life. Wonder how many other women he has done this to. (Ha- he left the gym)

tbrocato is offline Member
    Well my advice is this. For one, I think it was very wrong that your gf read your private emails. Now, that doesnt make it right what your did but IMO she should of not been snooping. Best advice I could give is apolgize and buy her some really nice shoes are something lol

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

so sad.

i am a horrible liar too, and i never had any reason to lie about anything we were open, i felt so close to her, this was a mistake, i just never realized that even talking bad could break someones trust, but now i see how, now i get it. brucy, sorry to hear about your girl, i know how it is, it sucks. don't give up hope, with your situ, you can change, so if that what it takes do it give up the gear. you have a choice, if she is the one, than fix it
    I will not be giving up the juice... or changing anything about me. I am a kind and honest person. If she can't see this, then I must go. I love her, but I have loved and lost before, so this is yet another sad chapter in my life put to rest. There is another out there for me... I will always remeber the sweet side of her, and I will never focus on on the negativity that she brings my way... Life is all about perspective. My glass is half full, not half empty, and If I wasn't geezing all of this test right now, I would be a blubbering crybaby.... P.M. me if you ever want to chat brother... I seriously feel your pain, and in a sence, your loss is greater than mine, cause it was over something so small and redicilious... I feel so sorry for you.
    Stay stong and try to be level...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Up date hun

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    didn't read everyone's advice..

here is my .02..

option #1... let her go, learn from the experience, you disrespected her, and made her feel insecure..

option #2.. start dating her again.. rebuild what you had, and make it better.. yes, you will need to be punished, but it's probably the only way.. start over.. you can't fix what happened.. you can only start anew..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information