Thread: my dragons

radar1234 is offline Member

my dragons

these are my bearded dragons.we have 2 males and a female and 30 babies(1 month old) they are pretty cool little guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my dragons-img_0699.jpg   my dragons-img_0726.jpg   my dragons-img_0777.jpg  

a couple more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my dragons-img_0758.jpg   my dragons-img_0765.jpg   my dragons-img_0796.jpg  

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    that's a lot of babies!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very cool bro!

Tags is offline Associate Member
    What you going to do with all those babies???

mekler is offline Associate Member
    that's awesome. i love my beardies. i've got 1 male and 1 female that i rescued from someone who didnt take care of them at all. it was really sad, you could clearly see their ribs and both of them had parasites (due to the guy NEVER cleaning their cage). i went and paid big bucks to have them fixed up but they're awesome. only problem is that their growth seems stunted, they're getting fatter but not longer. what does your feeding schedule look like? what are you feeding them? thanks and they look great!

Quote Originally Posted by mekler
    that's awesome. i love my beardies. i've got 1 male and 1 female that i rescued from someone who didnt take care of them at all. it was really sad, you could clearly see their ribs and both of them had parasites (due to the guy NEVER cleaning their cage). i went and paid big bucks to have them fixed up but they're awesome. only problem is that their growth seems stunted, they're getting fatter but not longer. what does your feeding schedule look like? what are you feeding them? thanks and they look great!
    i feed the adults greens everyday, and crickets every second day. the babies eat crickets 3 times a day. 3000 a week! 30$ for 1000. they r expensive. im gonna sell the babies soon for about 75-100$ .have another 24 eggs to hatch soon .

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    i feed the adults greens everyday, and crickets every second day. the babies eat crickets 3 times a day. 3000 a week! 30$ for 1000. they r expensive. im gonna sell the babies soon for about 75-100$ .have another 24 eggs to hatch soon .
    i've always wanted to get one of those lizzards or dragons, but the problem is i FEAR insects, like if i see a roach or cricket in my backyard at night, i won't go there until morning.
    do u have to touch those damn insects to feed them?

[QUOTE=smokethedays]i've always wanted to get one of those lizzards or dragons, but the problem is i FEAR insects, like if i see a roach or cricket in my backyard at night, i won't go there until morning.
    do u have to touch those damn insects to feed them?[/QUOTEyup lol. they r harmless

mekler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i've always wanted to get one of those lizzards or dragons, but the problem is i FEAR insects, like if i see a roach or cricket in my backyard at night, i won't go there until morning.
    do u have to touch those damn insects to feed them?

dont have to touch them to feed.... but those lil ****ers stink like hell. i had about 100 escapies in the living room once... god that was awful. i just set my dragons on the ground and they got most of em!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    these are my bearded dragons.we have 2 males and a female and 30 babies(1 month old) they are pretty cool little guys.

Cool,

I've got a male and a female, and a clutch of eggs, they are cool as hell,

I love to watch them eat.

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/c...1&page=1&fav=0

Here’s a video of my son, feeding his Bearded Dragon.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    thats cool bro!!

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    cool stuff bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Cool,

I've got a male and a female, and a clutch of eggs, they are cool as hell,

I love to watch them eat.

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/c...1&page=1&fav=0

Here’s a video of my son, feeding his Bearded Dragon.
    we give our beardies pinkies once in a while. but they are loaded with fat. its just cool to watch them eat the mice though.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Your dragons are awesome bro. I used to have a male and a female. I tried to breed them but it didn't take...

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Your dragons are awesome bro. I used to have a male and a female. I tried to breed them but it didn't take...
    we didnt even plan it. it just happened .she had a total of 90 eggs from one "encounter".

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Very nice lil fellas.

what color morph are they? the babies look to be in great shape....there tail fat is nice and their color is really quite good for juveniles.

I was looking at some snow white dragons and a orange morph that was simply amazing looking, the spines on his neck were as orange as carrots.

Those dragons become ridiculously tame as far as I know, my Mali uromastyx was very very tame and supposedly the dragons are even more tame...

do you feed them collard greens,mustard greens, etc?

they are a mix of german giant and sandfire. they are very sociable and tame. they actually have their own litttle personalities.

we feed them crickets and meal worms for protien.and for vits we give them romaine lettuce and squash.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    as far as I know and I KNOW ALOT!!

is that collard greens, mustard greens, escarole,turnip greens,kale things of that nature found in most grocery stores would provide much more nutrition for your dragons leaps and bounds more actually.

get collards and kale one week or till your out and then onto the others the next.

sandfire..thats it! yep that orange morph was a sandfire... or well, the lady had some sandfires

what about their water requirements?

mali's dont need a water dish, actually it can cause respiratory infections.

the adults get a majority of their water from veggies and food.we spritz them twice a day and the same with the babies.

Thread Information