Thread: A Yoda's Tale

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator

A Yoda's Tale

Yoda’s Off Cycle

For those who you who have ever uttered the words “one……….just one cycle………then that’s it! or “ This is my last cycle for sure”. I tell you, sorry but it won’t work out that way.

My cycle finished in September, I remember the day the hour and the second. The pin hit my delt, the fluid flowed tightly into my shoulder and then as if it was never there it was in the plastic box with all the other used pins, gone but not forgotten. A sadness took over my body, a realisation that the heightened feelings were soon to fade, the plates would not go on so easy and the LBS would not jump on my frame as if they we’re clinging on to me for a better life, to be muscle to be MASS.

The love of the gym could never die, but it was rocky for a time. The gym lacked the same feel, before it was intense kind of dark, it was like I had lost peripheral vision and it been replaced by a dark tunnel. Alias that feeling had now gone and the lights were bright and the distractions many, focus had left me. The body ached, the bones creaked, I had aged somewhere along the line.

Food was a chore, MacDonalds wasn’t, the diet was broken but was the man?

I pass my time thinking, thinking about the needle, how I feared it, now I miss it, the ritual of drawing up, the whole injection process………..ah I miss you Norma and Sus, breaking the Amp, drawing from the vial.

The next cycle is planed, the cash is reserved the pins are ready the syringes sterile, the body is learning to be natural again and just as its settles BANG the D-Bol will be split and again I take upon a physical and mental outfit which is not my own, I’ll enter the gym aggressive and focused the weight will fly and the blood pressure will hit the roof! I’ll be convinced I’m well, I ignore the signs that it just too much I push through it all, for I have a goal which was so out of reach but is now so close it hurts.

So I sit and wait to be alive, I train as before but it could never be so, I can never step back for a drug like any other, addictive and destructive……….but I can handle it, I can control it and prevent it from controlling me……….can’t I?

Can't I

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    awwww, that story brings a tear to my eye. i was a "one cyle only" person at one time, about two cycles ago...

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    thats some deep stuff Big Al very impressive and very true even for someone like me who has never been on it only seen friends on it and see their reactions. Thats the kind of stuff that opens a persons mind up to other realizations like the ones of how to control the substance and not let the substance control you.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Very Well written so in conclusion you are saying that there will never be one cycle! And if you are not careful it can take over your life!

Like Bodybuilding you have been bitten by wanting to get bigger!

You are not alone!
    Ms Figure

Thats about the size of it MsF

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    God that's scary!

that's how I feel every time I'm down to me last few amps!

Exellent job Big Al...Well written

All the more reason we need to be smart about our choices?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Big Al excellent as all your post are..

Thanks PA, the Eq. is in the post

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    That was soo inspirational. dammit that was great

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    That was a great post. But, I'll try to do my best to stick only to one cycle. I know that I could do it.

I'll tell you if it worked a year from now. LOL

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    As we have discussed many times BA the quest to get bigger will never end.Its about reaching your own personal goal and once you get there if ever where do you go? You move on to the next milestone its a circle that never ends.Others see us grow yet we look in the mirror and pick out the parts that are lagging.

I remember discussing AS with Mike and him saying that nobody ever does just the one cycle which I thought was really strange.After completing mine and planning my next for April/May next year I know what he means.Once that step has been taken you can never turn back but I doubt if it will ever be that persons last cycle.

I know how you feel BA my gear is all neatly tucked away ready to go again next year everything sterlised and cleaned before being stored.I read through my AS diary of how I was feeling everyday whilst on the cycle and what I was doing and you begin to realise the tiny mistakes you make but it is also a valuable tool in learning how your own body reacts and how it grows with these "helpers".

I view AAS as a tool to help me but never as a part or way of life.BB is a way of life not the AS.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I know for me I rely way to much on AS I really dont enjoy working out without them sometimes I think that AS ruined working out for me....

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    PA it hasn't ruined it it has just enhanced your obbsesion for the game.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    excalent read

Joey2ness is offline Member
    oO......oO.........oO
    very good story
    im gonna do a 1 man cycle on my 1 nut

lmao, no 1 cycle was never gonna cut it.

If i could give some advice to you now big al..blimey that would be a conversation.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al
    lmao, no 1 cycle was never gonna cut it.

If i could give some advice to you now big al..blimey that would be a conversation.

Whoa. Where the hell have you been.

ha ha, training and eating buddy, training and eating!

Good to see an old face here!
    Al

Thread Information