Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    exactly, only the english would know this so well, seeing how they have terrorized ever type of person in the world. without english history, the world would have been a much better place, shame the germans didnt hate the english, instead of the jews
    Laughable.
    Check your own nationality before accusing others of terrorising the world.

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats what ppl think americans do now, england would be a larger influence in the worlds military, if it had one wothy of fear, but your ppls days have come and past.. your free bc your sadly under the blanket of freedom the US provides.

thats what ppl think americans do now,
    Are they wrong?

england would be a larger influence in the worlds military, if it had one wothy of fear, but your ppls days have come and past...
    Our nation's time has come and passed because you have a bigger army than us? - Where did that come from? - Did you receive an education?
    Besides, England would have a larger army if your badly trained, ill disciplined, trigger happy bunch of half wits woudn't keep shooting us in "friendly fire" incidents.

your free bc your sadly under the blanket of freedom the US provides.
    Delusions of grandeur...

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    They are not freedom fighters, they are bankrobbing, money extorting, drug de****g terrorists who blow up innocent people.

And what about the Irish people who WANT to be British?

Terrorism is never the answer, whatever you dress it up as.

The IRA have never been involved in drug de****g. Theres also no single shred of evidence to support claims the IRA were involved in the Northern Bank Raid. Its also been proven the 'Stormont Spy Ring' which wrecked the power sharing assembly in Northern Ireland (and was blamed on Sinn Fein and the IRA) was in fact a complete screw up orchestrated by the British government and MI5.

I dont know any Irish person who wants to be British. The people you may be referring to are Unionists in Northern Ireland, but they dont consider themselves Irish (mainly because their ancestors came from Britain during the Ulster Plantations during the 17th century).

transform is offline Associate Member
    I think a huge amount of people in the US do have Irish blood in them. I dont think theres a single family in Ireland who dont have familial ties to the USA. My aunty did a geneology search on our families ancestory and it turns out Iv more relatives in the US than I do Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    The IRA have never been involved in drug de****g. Theres also no single shred of evidence to support claims the IRA were involved in the Northern Bank Raid. Its also been proven the 'Stormont Spy Ring' which wrecked the power sharing assembly in Northern Ireland (and was blamed on Sinn Fein and the IRA) was in fact a complete screw up orchestrated by the British government and MI5.

I dont know any Irish person who wants to be British. The people you may be referring to are Unionists in Northern Ireland, but they dont consider themselves Irish (mainly because their ancestors came from Britain during the Ulster Plantations during the 17th century).
    I notice you didn't address the blowing up of innocent people...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    thats what ppl think americans do now, england would be a larger influence in the worlds military, if it had one wothy of fear, but your ppls days have come and past.. your free bc your sadly under the blanket of freedom the US provides.

Come on Deca , you know the British have really helped the world....

Just think what a sad state of affairs the world’s Dental hygiene would be if it wasn't for their example.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Come on Deca , you know the British have really helped the world....

Just think what a sad state of affairs the world’s Dental hygiene would be if it wasn't for their example.....

ooooooooo you bitch!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Who....

Me??????

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

Who....

Me??????

Is that you dude?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK

Lol, over the years ive spoken and dealt with thousands of people in the US, and all i ever come across are people who's for some reason or another Irish or have some distant reletive who is.

Many times they have no association to Ireland at all.

So.. what is it with you guys? Whats so great about Ireland? In the UK we hate them.
    I'm not Irish nor do I claim to be. I'm an American of Mexican decent.
    I do, how ever have a maternal aunt who married one. She met the guy here in El Paso when he was stationed here. They got married and moved back to New York where he's from. My cousins are tall and dark. Plus, they can drink any one under the table.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    all things considered it really doesn't matter if the british or the americans have a larger army/navy/whatever. america and great britan will always have each others back. as far as im concerned there is no other place i would rather live

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have freckles ... does that count ???

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i have freckles ... does that count ???
    selfowned!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    selfowned!

sure thing hoss

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm not Irish or anything from the UK. I have alot of Euro in me but mostly German and Russian. I'm acually a decendant of a Russian czar.

If I can just chime in my 2 cents here... I don't want to start anything but the americains shouldn't really be trashing the english for what they did in the past considering the entire world views the Bush admin as doing the same thing right now. I'm sure that since you live in the US you don't see it that way, as well I wouldn't expect you to, but the rest of the world really does think so. I mostly viewed the US as peace keepers until Bush became president and started threatening any country that objected him.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I notice you didn't address the blowing up of innocent people...

Oh yea, he forgot Bloody Sunday and the Dublin and Monaghan bombings!. He forgot Gibralter too. We won't mention the fireboming of Dresdan and Colgne by 'bomber' Harris. God forbids he brings up the General Belgrano!. Lets just brush Rhodesia and Malaysia under the carpet too!.

Gotta love it when a Brit whose country has plundered nations and devided many lands, and whose soldiers look down the barrel of an SA80 in someone else's land calls us terrorists!.

As for the IRA murdering innocent people. Yes they have done, absolutely without question they did. As an Irish person I was embarressed and ashamed of those actions. I think they should have confined their war to British military and economic targets like the Canary wharf (unfortunetly two innocents were killed in this action) and Manchester bombings. Or military targets like Warrenpoint etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I'm not Irish or anything from the UK. I have alot of Euro in me but mostly German and Russian. I'm acually a decendant of a Russian czar.

If I can just chime in my 2 cents here... I don't want to start anything but the americains shouldn't really be trashing the english for what they did in the past considering the entire world views the Bush admin as doing the same thing right now. I'm sure that since you live in the US you don't see it that way, as well I wouldn't expect you to, but the rest of the world really does think so. I mostly viewed the US as peace keepers until Bush became president and started threatening any country that objected him.
    Actually thats not strictly speaking through. Britain never allowed home rule in any country it occupied. Bush is at least trying to bring a semblence of freedom and democracy to the countries he invades. There is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    As for the IRA murdering innocent people. Yes they have done, absolutely without question they did.
    That is all I was saying.
    I never suggested that England was without blame - which country is?
    Neither did I attack Irish people, I went to Dublin last summer and the people there were among the friendliest, most good humoured I have ever met - clearly not all Irish people are this way though...

Gotta love it when a Brit whose country has plundered nations and devided many lands, and whose soldiers look down the barrel of an SA80 in someone else's land calls us terrorists!.
    I don't recall calling YOU a terrorist, unless you are a member of the IRA...

Right then lets knock this shit on the head.

Right then lets knock this shit on the head.
    Only if you gimme a kiss!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    There are a lot of Irish ppl in the U.S. Maybe some claim falsly but Im thinking most are sincere. We also have a very large German population..go figure I came out German/Irish..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    My mothers maiden name was Dunn..def Irish. My wifes was O'Farrell..Our kids came out with six packs.

isolatex is offline Junior Member
    how can someone who is second or 3rd generation born in a forign country be irish?

thats impossible if you are second or thrid generation in america you are not irish american but you are caucsion american.

the problem here is that alot of people in america are ashamed of being white so they make up stories and long shot links to forign countries so they dont have to call themselves caucasion :

eg.

guy1 : hey what race are you.
    guy2 : im irish american
    guy1 : oh so youre from ireland
    guy2 : no
    guy1 : ok so you have an irish passport
    guy1 : so you live in ireland on a visa
    guy1 : so you ever been on a holiday to ireland
    guy1 : so you have no passport, never been there, dont speak the language, and no genetic DNA which sperates you from white people from other parts of the world and you are irish
    guy2 : yes

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Haha you may notice i made a sharp exit from this thread.

Its the internet guys, smile.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Haha you may notice i made a sharp exit from this thread.

Its the internet guys, smile.
    It's all good! - Don't be so sensitive!

There's nothing wrong with a lively debate!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isolatex
    how can someone who is second or 3rd generation born in a forign country be irish?

thats impossible if you are second or thrid generation in america you are not irish american but you are caucsion american.

the problem here is that alot of people in america are ashamed of being white so they make up stories and long shot links to forign countries so they dont have to call themselves caucasion :

eg.

guy1 : hey what race are you.
    guy2 : im irish american
    guy1 : oh so youre from ireland
    guy1 : ok so you have an irish passport
    guy1 : so you live in ireland on a visa
    guy1 : so you ever been on a holiday to ireland
    guy1 : so you have no passport, never been there, dont speak the language, and no genetic DNA which sperates you from white people from other parts of the world and you are irish
    guy2 : yes
    so its acceptable that blacks are african american, but no one can be Irish american...hmmmmmm

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    so its acceptable that blacks are african american, but no one can be Irish american...hmmmmmm
    I know, right? And it's impossible for the majority of black Americans to even trace their lineage back to Africa! Most people who claim to be Irish American can actually trace their ancestry back to an Irish ancestor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information