Thread: Prison break...

Gra
    Gra is offline Member

Prison break...

Anyone seen it? What do you think of it? It`s starting in norway today, so i just wanna know what you guys think...

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    the TV show?? It is great!! I think it is well done and really keeps your attention. Each person on the show has a very unique personality.. I am pissed that it does not come back on here for a few more months..

That was about the only TV show I worked around my schedule to see. I only watch about 1-2 hours a TV a week max.

~Oldman

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Yes, the tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    the TV show?? It is great!! I think it is well done and really keeps your attention. Each person on the show has a very unique personality.. I am pissed that it does not come back on here for a few more months..

That was about the only TV show I worked around my schedule to see. I only watch about 1-2 hours a TV a week max.

~Oldman

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Only one person on the board seen the show??

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I watch very little TV, but if I have time I will watch Prison Break and Lost-both excellent IMO-other than that my TV could be stolen and I wouldn't give a shit.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's a cool show.

The guy I am training in Hollywood is going to be on one of those episodes next season as it stands now.

I'm gonna watch him when he films it.....

Neat shit...

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this the show that comes out on FX?
    SC, is it just a bit part? Doing a show takes a long time. You might be there two or three days.

Yeah, that's the show.

It's just an episode, so I've no idea how long he'll be there. For Veronica Mars he is there for 2 days per episode most of the time.

I'll know more later this year.....hell, u think I ain't tryin' to get a part in an episode of somethin'??

~SC~

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a good show! They are escaping from the prison now and I am pissed 'cause they aren't bringing the new eps.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Looks pretty good to me

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Just saw the two first eps. Hooked already.

ya_man is offline Member
    i can see Swole bein' some bad ass con in prison break, who leads a a group that helps distract the guards or somethin while they boys break out....

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    amazing show..
    its the shit...

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great Show!

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    i can see Swole bein' some bad ass con in prison break, who leads a a group that helps distract the guards or somethin while they boys break out....
    That's what we're going for, in some type of movie/t.v. show if it's not PB.

I could have had a part in Veronica Mars this season where another gang and their leader (who would have been me) infiltrates Weevil's gang and attempts to take over. He didn't know about the screening until a day before as he was in Europe, or he'd have had me come down to read for the part. He said my physique and look alone would have got it.

Dammit....hahhah, but he told me there will be other opportunities, so not to worry. I'm willing to keep trying, it's my goal for 2006. Used to be bodybuilding shows, now it's moving on to this.

~SC~

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's what we're going for, in some type of movie/t.v. show if it's not PB.

I could have had a part in Veronica Mars this season where another gang and their leader (who would have been me) infiltrates Weevil's gang and attempts to take over. He didn't know about the screening until a day before as he was in Europe, or he'd have had me come down to read for the part. He said my physique and look alone would have got it.

Dammit....hahhah, but he told me there will be other opportunities, so not to worry. I'm willing to keep trying, it's my goal for 2006. Used to be bodybuilding shows, now it's moving on to this.

~SC~

good luck with that Swole, lemme no if u make it into any movies or tv shows...i'll be sure to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    good luck with that Swole, lemme no if u make it into any movies or tv shows...i'll be sure to check it out!
    Gracias brutha.

If I do, or let me say when I do, I will be sure to announce it.

I'm confident that this is going to happen within the year. At least, that is the goal I have set forth for myself as a challenge this business year.

~SC~

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Its a good one.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    that shows coming out over here very soon also. from the previews i have seen it looks very good, cant wait 4 it to get here

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Good luck with that Swole..

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Gracias brutha.

If I do, or let me say when I do, I will be sure to announce it.

I'm confident that this is going to happen within the year. At least, that is the goal I have set forth for myself as a challenge this business year.

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I never really followed TV Shows till this past fall. Rome and Prison Break, those were two awesome series. Wont see another Rome till 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Good luck with that Swole..
    Thank you mucho bro!

I'll have an entirely new website in 2-3 months. The new site will be a site dedicated to me and my quest for the big screen. It'll have new pics, headshots, me in different garb/outfits, a biography, accomplishments, a link to my fitness site as well, etc.

It's in the planning stages and started yesterday. I'll announce it when it's live, it should be fan-f*cking-tastic!!

I have a website pro and his team doing this for me, so it'll be TOP NOTCH PIMP SHIT.

~SC~

Thread Information