Thread: deca only

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

deca only

got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday damn day, I mean EVERY day, there is a post about deca only!!! Why are people so intriged by deca?, why no test?, why not use search button? I dont know the answers...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Deca for the joints!

BTW the deca thread going on right now in the steroid forum is pretty damn good, lol.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 05:22 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I know why kids (I truly believe the deca only threads are by really young kids) post these threads.

When researching steroids , literally all sites that have descriptions list deca as "one of the safest beginner steroids".

I think when people finally get the courage to shoot themselves, they choose something (deca) that they read about that has the least chance of side effects, health issues, etc.

They never get past that to see what should be included with the substance, because they are kids, they don't research all too much.

~SC~

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    deca makes u strong tho

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I know why kids (I truly believe the deca only threads are by really young kids) post these threads.

When researching steroids , literally all sites that have descriptions list deca as "one of the safest beginner steroids".

I think when people finally get the courage to shoot themselves, they choose something (deca) that they read about that has the least chance of side effects, health issues, etc.

They never get past that to see what should be included with the substance, because they are kids, they don't research all too much.

~SC~
    True. I have seen things like "testosterone should be avoided by the beginner" and "deca is side-effect free". Probably the reason so many anavar posts is b/c "it doesnt suppress the HPTA" (bullshit!) and "regarded as the safest steroid "

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    ummm i heard that deca will make me souper strong n i wont get all big n stuff

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca next to test and winstrol is probably one of the most KNOWN of all steroids .

Thread Information