Beyond Pain is offline Banned

Today is leg day....I will pass out on my own puddle of puke today...

What do you love most about leg day? For me it is the Puking, trembling from pain, screaming in agony, collapsing from pain, and eventually passing out on my own puddle of puke
    TODAY IS ****ING LEG DAY! HOOO ****ING RAAAAYYY!
    There is nothing greater than the feeling of hot, burning pain sweep you down, as Nausea invades you, as you slam out your 20th rep below parellel with the squats. I love that moment when I rack the weights and my legs begin throbbing with extreme pain as if a thousand needles have stung me...and eventually numbness conquers me, and I collapse on the ground, as blackness overcomes my vision. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!! Did anybody ever actually pass out on leg day? By this I mean, blacking out from pushing yourself so hard, to the point that you just collapse on the ground?
    I must admit I've never passed out..but it is my New Year's resolution that I pass out this year on every leg day from now on. When I woke up this morning, knowing that today was leg day, I had a vision in mind...a goal I want to achieve so bad; To pass out on my own puddle of puke. No matter how hard I've tried on the previous leg days, be it doing a 4 set drop set with the squats, the last set being a 50 rep squat, or be it slamming down the leg press machine constantly non stop for 20 mins, I CANNOT FCKING PASS OUT!! I need advice from you massive monsters...all you 300+ pound massive monsters...HOW IS IT ACHIEVED????? How do you pass out on leg day?
    My name is Dexter by the way, and I will be a new member here on the boards...

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Hold your breath when you do squats, i promise you will pass out

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I just got back from my leg and lower back day, heavy deads followed by heavy squats, i feel like a zombie, though one that cant walk!

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    I've puked twice on 2 separate leg days while doing squats. I think the NO-EXPLODE had more to do with it

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Hold your breath when you do squats, i promise you will pass out

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Make sure to breathe properly, drink adequate water but don't drink too much to get stomach cramping, etc.

I workout very intense, but I don't puke. I may get lightheaded, but puking everytime out is not something I'd aim to be doing.

~SC~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I got a crazy headrush today, and i was stumbling all over the place after my last set of squats, my lower back and hams were dead and my quads didnt wana stay straight, ive never been sick from training though!

bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member
    I have been hitting legs sooo hard im training with a few monsters to really get there size up i have thrown up the past 7 weeks on legs day but never passed out

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea i havnt puked in a good 2 or 3 years, i do see spots on occasion.. but thats about the extreme of it

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Pain
    My name is Dexter by the way, and I will be a new member here on the boards...
    Well Dexter...have you looked towards medical attention yet?

Got caught urinating by some 30 people in front of a restaurant

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If all this guy is going to do is post this trash.... :

Thread Information